India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 14)

PremeerKash Senior Member
PremeerKash
PremeerKash

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
i also just started the show the same way you did and im still towards the beginning, but i still cant imagine anyone else in shilpa's place. . . to me it fells like armaan isnt with ridhimma but some one else. . . but anyways i hope you continue to like the show!!

im totally addicted at this point!!!

anjaanichudi IF-Dazzler
anjaanichudi
anjaanichudi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Chill...u'l luv jen too Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everhenalichainreaction.MasoomaBukhari

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Originally posted by ruky786

I honestly believe KaSh have always had an amazing chemistry I mean...it just looked amazing!Embarrassed Iqraar by Chance was great I don't care if it didn't do well but I enjoyed it!Approve I am a fan of Angad and Kripa but that's about it. Mainly KaSh was probably my favouriteEmbarrassed but now hmmm...still watch their videos but not a die hard because again it hurt the way Shilpa Anand was treated.Geek

Ruky you knw the thing with KaSh is their chemistry juz clicked in instant you knw when a jodi has a chemistry it jus shows and you knw wht i believe if it wasn't for KaSh chemistry no body would have loved AR ever bcz we see all shows start with pretty much jodi fyting it was like a regular show bt sometyms a jodi click n dat is exactly wht happened with KaSh they both were still learner ryt...you have no idea how crazy my cousins went after seeing Shilpa they completely fell for her ooh my sister is AK fan bt it was KaSh n DMG my first ever show n now i dont want to watch any other show n get addicted to it i knw yaar bt i believe in Karma n dat is exactly wht happened they treated Shilpa bad n their trp's went down n the show gt closed

I know it definitely did...that balcony scene when Armaan had that accident and Shilpa was wearing that red suit I blushed completely!!!!!! It never happened with the other Riddhima's...I just enjoyed it!! I so agree...DMG was a youth show but they completely ruined the storyline. They had Riddhima married in the show and she nearly did "it" was just pathetic...I still say it was complete adultery I mean she was married and she was going to sleep with Armaan...I am so glad Shilpa was not doing that scene as Riddhima otherwise I think I would have stopped watching it.

noseasyncBazingaaXiahtic-5neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@ruky nd zara...i so agree wid u both ...  RIDDHIMA felt nevr d same again widout SHILPA ...she creactd a charm in d charecter whch always laid back in d show later on...

noseasyncBazingaaXiahtic-5ruky786

MasoomaBukhari IF-Addictz
MasoomaBukhari
MasoomaBukhari

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
first of all thanks for joining our DMG gang Wink

frnd... after shilpa left... the show didnot loose its charm at all... sometimes  it was quite frustrating but still rocked like anything..!!! like many of us... u too may get used to the new girl and they too made it like a family Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

henalianjaanichudi

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Ruky,Zara and Neha: Hell yes, DMG definitely lost it's charm once Shilpa left, it never was the same! My cousin, who isn't really a fan of any of the 3 ridhimas felt that Shilpa suited this role more and that after her exit, there was this little something missing which could never be filled in by anyone! It lost a hell lot of a charm cos KaSh were the base of Armaan-Ridhima, they were the ones who made the "Armaan-Ridhima" fans fall in love with Armaan-Ridhima in the first place! Funny to see how some of these people bad mouth KaSh now..ah well!  Tongue
But DMG, and the character Ridhima, did lose it's charm after Shilpa's exit, people can deny as much as they want, but deep down inside, they know the truth.Tongue

KaSh was and will remain the best thing that ever happened to DMG, they can never be replaced or forgotten, they had this charm,this magic, this little something which never was seen in DMG  when KaSh were no more a part of it, that gap could never be filled in. Tongue

TM has got the answer by a lot of people, decide it for yourself, don't depend on anyon'e opinion. :)

P.S- It's completely my point of view, so please,if you have nothing good to say then don't waste your time replying back to me, nothing you say will change my opinion, you're gonna waste your and my time. Good luck! :))

Edited by kasharti1 - 14 May 2011 at 1:31pm

noseasyncneha-rockssruky786Xiahtic-5

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

@Ruky,Zara and Neha: Hell yes, DMG definitely lost it's charm once Shilpa left, it never was the same! My cousin, who isn't really a fan of any of the 3 ridhimas felt that Shilpa suited this role more and that after her exit, there was this little something missing which could never be filled in by anyone! It lost a hell lot of a charm cos KaSh were the base of Armaan-Ridhima, they were the ones who made the "Armaan-Ridhima" fans fall in love with Armaan-Ridhima in the first place! Funny to see how some of these people bad mouth KaSh now..ah well!  Tongue
But DMG, and the character Ridhima, did lose it's charm after Shilpa's exit, people can deny as much as they want, but deep down inside, they know the truth.Tongue

KaSh was and will remain the best thing that ever happened to DMG, they can never be replaced or forgotten, they had this charm, magic, this little something which never was seen in DMG  when KaSh were no more a part of it, that gap could never be filled in. Tongue

TM has got the answer by a lot of people, decide it for yourself, don't depend on anyon'e opinion. :)

P.S- It's completely my point of view so please, don't waste your time in replying back to me, nothing you say will change my opinion, you're gonna waste your and my time. Good luck! :))

Thumbs Up   Wink 
well my medical frnds too remember d show only nd only 4 kash...
infact de askd me wen shilpa came back nd de startd seeng d show once again...
but cudnt bear d oder torcher againOuchOuchOuchLOL
neways chuk it all yaar...
yup dis is my pov nd my xperience ...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Bazingaaruky786

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Thumbs Up   Wink 
well my medical frnds too remember d show only nd only 4 kash...
infact de askd me wen shilpa came back nd de startd seeng d show once again...
but cudnt bear d oder torcher againOuchOuchOuchLOL
neways chuk it all yaar...
yup dis is my pov nd my xperience ...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ooohhh...I love your medical friends lol! LOL
And awww...they started watching it again? Great! But too bad, our happiness didn't last long! Ouch
Ah well, no regrets,at least we got to see KaSh and even in this short while, they took over millions of hearts and became the most wanted jodi, no one else could do this in such a short time, sooo fudgin proud to be a KaShian! Big smile

noseasyncneha-rockss

Go to top