India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 13)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I have been(and many of us) a regular viewer of DMG since DAY 1.Many members stopped watching when Shilpa left but some of us still continued to watch it and it was COMPLETELY worth it =)) The show rocked and that is why even in such times when only Saas-Bahu eras can run for long,DMG ran for 3 years & 2 months =))
Watch it for the love story of Armaan-Riddhima,the suffering they go through and how everytime they surpass it & are united again!
Like they say "Yeh nahi dekha,toh kya dekha?"Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4eversonam_mini_ksg_ARhenalisamades

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Oh but for sure,DMG had its best phase till 21st September'09.The follow up is sheer torture & suffering.But at the end all that was also worth it.Because it just went on to prove how strong & deep AR's love is that even one's marriage with someone else couldn't do them apart <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARhenali

ARian_4ever Senior Member
ARian_4ever
ARian_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I agree I dont like Karan but you think I don't have the right not to like their jodi thank you so much you just showed me the status of being a KaSh fan!OuchWhy do I have to like both people? It's like with Salman and Katrina I am not a Katrina fan but I liked her jodi with Salman no one said anything but here I get members who have a problem of me not liking Karan and questionning me why I like KaSh even though I dont like Karan!

Man...seriously I actually thought maybe this wasn't going to be a problem but I was so wrong. WHY IS IT A PROBLEM? Why should it bother anyone if I don't like him but I like their jodi! Bloody hell!Sleepy

I would love to show you some of the most pathetic stuff said about SA but I ain't gona do that as I have more valuable time to spend then argue!Geek

Chill yaar.. I was just asking you cuz according to me KaSh fan is Karan fan and Shilpa fan..
Its not at all a problem dear..
Please continue Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Siri_Loves_AR Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4ever..KaJenDelena..mini_ksg_AR

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I honestly believe KaSh have always had an amazing chemistry I mean...it just looked amazing!Embarrassed Iqraar by Chance was great I don't care if it didn't do well but I enjoyed it!Approve I am a fan of Angad and Kripa but that's about it. Mainly KaSh was probably my favouriteEmbarrassed but now hmmm...still watch their videos but not a die hard because again it hurt the way Shilpa Anand was treated.Geek

Ruky you knw the thing with KaSh is their chemistry juz clicked in instant you knw when a jodi has a chemistry it jus shows and you knw wht i believe if it wasn't for KaSh chemistry no body would have loved AR ever bcz we see all shows start with pretty much jodi fyting it was like a regular show bt sometyms a jodi click n dat is exactly wht happened with KaSh they both were still learner ryt...you have no idea how crazy my cousins went after seeing Shilpa they completely fell for her ooh my sister is AK fan bt it was KaSh n DMG my first ever show n now i dont want to watch any other show n get addicted to it i knw yaar bt i believe in Karma n dat is exactly wht happened they treated Shilpa bad n their trp's went down n the show gt closed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaanoseasyncneha-rockssruky786

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Aww...interesting topic and more than anything else, I am loving the feedback ROFLROFLROFL
Okay, I have to admit that I can't give you proper feedback coz  I started watching DMG way too late...to be specific, only after Siddhima track started, so I can't really say anything. However, I would still say watch it from Siddhima track ROFLROFLROFL It was unique, mind blowing and very dramatic too ROFL I am sure, you will enjoy it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afflatus.

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
From what I cud gather from ur post, you seem to be already in love with the show. Now if that love is for the show itself plus the characters of Armaan Riddhima and the rest of the intern gang around whom the story revolves, then I would suggest you to continue watching the show, atleast the first season. By the end of season1 if u continue loving the characters instead of analysing which Riddhima looks best opposite Karan Grover, then you would want to watch the show without asking for any1's opinion just to see a happy ending to a beautiful love story, that of Armaan Riddhima..afterall thats how we all like it rite? love stories with happy endings? and thankfully after lots of tears and heartbreaks in season 2, we do get a happy ending for the most beautiful love story I have seen on indian television, so its definitely worth watching if you ask me. Though season 2 is full of tears, frustation and heartbreaks..lots of glycerine and unnecessary drama before AR finally unite and that union which unfortunately came in the last episode of the show is a must watch..! hope that helps:))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everhenalianjaanichudi

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
yea u shud watch it ahead!! KAJEN are the best AR!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4ever..KaJenDelena..henalianjaanichudiMehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top