Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
u should continue watching it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudiswashbuckling

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
continue watching it! it does seem weird at first because shilpa's gonje but you eventually get used to it, and after shilpa leaves i think the best part is when jenny enters the show because i love kajen! but i agree with the others, and you shouldn't watch it after 21st september 09 because after that dmg goes completely crazy and its really not worth watching it because ar aren't together :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

henalianjaanichudiFarzu-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Originally posted by ruky786

Iqraar by Chance? You watched it too...I liked it as well.Embarrassed I agree...everyone has their own set of fans but if they do a next season I won't watch it.

Yup i was always a fan of bollywood n watched movies n all those stuff was never interested in drama and soaps not only me my whole family went crazy after watching iqraar by chance specially brother cousins so whn i watched DMG ofcourse i became KaSh fanatic my first jodi on TV n first show and hopefully last

I honestly believe KaSh have always had an amazing chemistry I mean...it just looked amazing!Embarrassed Iqraar by Chance was great I don't care if it didn't do well but I enjoyed it!Approve I am a fan of Angad and Kripa but that's about it. Mainly KaSh was probably my favouriteEmbarrassed but now hmmm...still watch their videos but not a die hard because again it hurt the way Shilpa Anand was treated.Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jeny-noseasyncBazingaaXiahtic-5

henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
il tell u 2 continue...!...till the time AR r 2gether in DMg...everythngs perfect wether its shilpa suku or jenny...!...n yeah being a hard core kajen fan..il advise u 2 watch kajen period as well...its amazing...!...do continue...n tell us ur views abt r dear show...!...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4everanjaanichudialaipayutheyFarzu-chainreaction.

Die1hard1Ksgian Senior Member
Die1hard1Ksgian
Die1hard1Ksgian

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I feel it is ur personal choice whether u want 2 c the show after SA exit or not. But since u have asked 4 an opinion, so here it is. I am a die hard Ksgian & a die hard AR fan & I have seen DMG from the beginning till the end & my request 2 u is that u should definately keep on watching the show 4 the absolutely magical & beautiful AR love story as the AR love story magic continues even after SA exit & that is bcoz of the sole constant of the show i.e. the one & only KARAN SINGH GROVER!!! Ksg has such magic & charisma that he made all the three actresses Shilpa, Sukriti & Jennifer look beautiful with him. He had amazing chemistry with all of them & u end up falling 4 all the three Riddhimas & u fall more & more in love with AR whether Kash / Kasu / Kajen. And if u also bcom a die hard AR fan as the story progresses, than I would advise u like others 2 watch only the first season of DMG till the shootout sequence of 21st Sept 2009. Bcoz after that the second season starts and with that came the most hateful, disgusting & pathetic onscreen couple of all times, the Sid-Riddhima pair. It was just sheer & pure torture 2 c Armaan suffering so much pain at the hands of Riddhima bcoz of Sid. If u want 2 watch the second season, then just watch the last two weeks of the show bcoz by that time Sid had left the show & the focus was again on Armaan-Riddhima & some characters from the first season had also come back & they managed 2 bring back some of the fun & masti of the first season. And plz dont miss the last episode for anything as it had the most beautiful & I would say most awaited re-union of all times, the AR re-union. Kajen chemistry in the last episode would just blow ur brains away, it was so amazing & out of this world. This is my opinion, rest is 4 u 2 decide. I would just wish u happy viewing.      

Edited by Die1hard1Ksgian - 12 May 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4ever..KaJenDelena..anjaanichudialaipayutheyPT_15-DavneetKaur-Farzu-Mehak_Luvs_Ranichainreaction.

ARian_4ever Senior Member
ARian_4ever
ARian_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

I honestly believe KaSh have always had an amazing chemistry I mean...it just looked amazing!Embarrassed Iqraar by Chance was great I don't care if it didn't do well but I enjoyed it!Approve I am a fan of Angad and Kripa but that's about it. Mainly KaSh was probably my favouriteEmbarrassed but now hmmm...still watch their videos but not a die hard because again it hurt the way Shilpa Anand was treated.Geek

Really? You are a KaSh fan? Cuz in most of your posts you kept expressing your annoyance about the Ka of KaSh.. And the KaSh fans don't speak ill against Ka or Sh Smile

How Shilpa anand was treated? please tell me cuz I've seen a few people saying that all the times.. I mean I have no clue about what you said about it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudiMehak_Luvs_Rani

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARian_4ever

Really? You are a KaSh fan? Cuz in most of your posts you kept expressing your annoyance about the Ka of KaSh.. And the KaSh fans don't speak ill against Ka or Sh Smile

How Shilpa anand was treated? please tell me cuz I've seen a few people saying that all the times.. I mean I have no clue about what you said about it.

I agree I dont like Karan but you think I don't have the right not to like their jodi thank you so much you just showed me the status of being a KaSh fan!OuchWhy do I have to like both people? It's like with Salman and Katrina I am not a Katrina fan but I liked her jodi with Salman no one said anything but here I get members who have a problem of me not liking Karan and questionning me why I like KaSh even though I dont like Karan!

Man...seriously I actually thought maybe this wasn't going to be a problem but I was so wrong. WHY IS IT A PROBLEM? Why should it bother anyone if I don't like him but I like their jodi! Bloody hell!Sleepy

I would love to show you some of the most pathetic stuff said about SA but I ain't gona do that as I have more valuable time to spend then argue!Geek

Edited by ruky786 - 13 May 2011 at 4:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afflatus.

apoorvapr3008 Groupbie
apoorvapr3008
apoorvapr3008

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey u can go ahead n watch d whole show cuz shilpa was not all dat made dis show wonderful...

its d ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA love story...

KASH or KASU or KAJEN...

u'l stil lyk it cuz of d cute n intense story of luv...

plus our LOVER BOY,   DR.LOVE,  APPLE, ARMAAN MALIK aka Karan Singh Grover has been thr thru out...

he'l sure keep u entertained ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARian_4ever..KaJenDelena..Die1hard1Ksgianhenali

Go to top