Just started watching DMG - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
wow, this topic is still on.

okay, depends on if you're a kash or a AR fan. the show gets draggy a bit - with the same basketball fighs & the same dupattas - just a new face. i have watched dmg in the kasu times & the kajen times - i liked them 'coz i didn't know we had another riddhima before em. :P you'll get used to it, though - there will be proper DMG dostana ahead. i'd prefer kajen from kasu & kajen, kash stays the best. :)

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

🀣

Still going on and wow KaSh fans you get called liars and what not because you bring out stuff that is true and some believe it's false? Double standards!

Yeah when I started watching it I was a AR fan because it was KaSh honestly but then it only turned to AR when it was Shilpa as Ridhima but now I don't watch the show I never watch the KaSh scenes or anything however I do go on Shilpa Anand's blog that's about it.

what to do according to some people truth r shits...
anyways I m wondering if the TM has any idea what war this topic initiated...I bet if she came across this thread ever again she will get a heart attack...πŸ˜†
till shootout epi dmg roksss n then give a high jump then u can watch last 50 epi but till shoot out dmg roksss

Urgh! My God, seriously how low can Dmgians get? The poor girl asked about ur opinions not a Kash Vs KaJen World War 3!

Ok we all have our difference and perfer our faves, lets just leave to that no need to kill each other for it. Stop this stupid Kash Vs KaJen thing! Urgh!

Share your Opinion and Respect Others! 

Ps; Hun, I dont blame you if you stopped watching DMG altogether after you have experienced how "Dmgians" can be like! Just watch it and form an opionion of your own and for gods sake Pleeaaasse dont start a topic that Involves DMG as a whole coz the fan  groups will literally start WW3/ 4/ 5/ 6...!

My dear KaJenians, Please Pleaseee Stay out of it. There is literally no point. At the end of the day no one is changing their opoinion and you will just waste your time ;)
Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
i think u shd  give a try 2 the show after shilpa's exist (thou u will surely miss her as riddhima) & decide for urself if its still worth it or not as everyvbody has a diff pt of view! Enjoy!
TM(if you have not run away already) I would like to say that DMG was worth watching during the initial phase,i.e.,the kash times.I liked Suku a lot and I loved kasu as well but DMG lost it's flavour after Shilpa left.Kash shared awesome chemistry and besides that there was a story line ,there was humour,most of the people could relate to it because the characters seemed real.Seriously ,according to me,this was the best phase.But after a point it became a drag.The kasu phase was still good. But Kajen never clicked for me as a couple and during that phase the whole show became stagnant.It was no more a story of young interns,everything became a drag ,the show lost it's essence completely.So,if you want to watch DMG for it's storyline then you should watch the initial episodes if you wish to watch because you like a jodi then watch it till the end.
Lastly even as a Siddhima fan I suggest you don't watch DMG season 2,although I feel it had a good storyline  in the beginning but then everything became serious.It felt like I was watching some adult show and not DMG,especially towards the end.You will feel like banging your head after watching Riddhima crying 24X7 on your screen. 
This post was from my POV and I wasn't generalising everyone's perspective,so don't jump at me.πŸ₯±
Edited by Lori. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lori.

TM(if you have not run away already) I would like to say that DMG was worth watching during the initial phase,i.e.,the kash times.I liked Suku a lot and I loved kasu as well but DMG lost it's flavour after Shilpa left.Kash shared awesome chemistry and besides that there was a story line ,there was humour,most of the people could relate to it because the characters seemed real.Seriously ,according to me,this was the best phase.But after a point it became a drag.The kasu phase was still good. But Kajen never clicked for me as a couple and during that phase the whole show became stagnant.It was no more a story of young interns,everything became a drag ,the show lost it's essence completely.So,if you want to watch DMG for it's storyline then you should watch the initial episodes if you wish to watch because you like a jodi then watch it till the end.
Lastly even as a Siddhima fan I suggest you don't watch DMG season 2,although I feel it had a good storyline  in the beginning but then everything became serious.It felt like I was watching some adult show and not DMG,especially towards the end.You will feel like banging your head after watching Riddhima crying 24X7 on your screen. 
This post was from my POV and I wasn't generalising everyone's perspective,so don't jump at me.πŸ₯±
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i really appreciate ur honest anser😳😳😳
good 2 kno such ppl exist in dis forumπŸ˜†
Originally posted by neha-rockss

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i really appreciate ur honest anser😳😳😳
good 2 kno such ppl exist in dis forumπŸ˜†
Awww😳
Thanx a lot neha,that's really sweet of you.πŸ€—

Now THIS, is a real honest and fair opinion :]

Amen to thatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ