Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

@tzahara WHATEVER dude. Keep believing and being delusional. I cant believe HALF the things you said. Im actually pissed at right now. Everytime I come to this topic and see some peoples comments - My day gets ruined. I  wonder how all the other fangroups meaning JW fans, Sukku fans, EVERYONE feels about that statement of yours :) You're really rude. Love KaSh all you want, but you dont need to put down other fangroups. The only reason I reply back to you is because you write the wierdest stuff ever! I cant help it. But this will be my last comment. Hope we never talk in another topic and please dont quote me anymore. Ive had enough arguments with you and they all end the same way. If you have a problem with my comments, then just ignore them and live with it. Or PM me if its bothering you that much. Take care babe.

Same to you hun and i knw you wont believe as you guys say our sources are wrong we are liars so i knw you wont trust and believe wht i will say ooh its not our comments have a look at ur frnds comment too indirectly they said that Shilpa in not actress go and have a look thn talk abt our comments i am not putting any fan group down here at all jennifer has done many roles its not that only Riddhima character she has done as you guys say she is amazing na she has other tags character with her and abt Sukirti she was new no one even knw her and now she is knwn as Piya her recent character where she is playing the main lead rom the start bcz the thing is when you play the character from start people get attached to you thn many actor replaced the main lead bt the fact stays same when you knw i wont stop why do u even talk to me like i said whn it comes to my frnds n my jodi i will never stay quite i will say whteva i want to you cant stop me its like if you guys want to say its fine and when we say tu we are rude waow great mind you have hun call me whteva you want seriously i dont care bt never think saying anything wrong abt my jodi or my frnds and i am not the only one writing weird comments and also you will find it weird as you dont agree with me and yh you are also rude n mean bcz your comments have hurt my frnds too
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously, the mods should close this topic now.

And just remember one thing...its all about ARMAAN and RIDDHIMA :) Period.
neha-rockss thumbnail
@ppl who always try  maintaing peace nd wrote dere last comment here...🀣
y bititng ur own tounge
get a life nd stay calm in it...
u keep ur stats nd facts wid yu nd v keep ours wid us!!!!!!
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Well, it depends! If you are a true AR fan / DMG fan then it is really worth watching! But if you are a KaSh fan..then no matter how rocking the show is.. you will not appriciate.! Trust me...Even I felt bad when Shilpa left..but unlike some people I was a AR fan before a KaSh/KaSu/KaJen fan! Soo I recommend you go ahead with watching the serial only if you are an AR fan! Otherwise your just wasting your time! :)

But the show does have a lot in store! :D (even after SA left)
TM I sugest you stay back in this forum,instead of watching the show.
The daily kash vs kajen vs jeran vs kasu fights will entertain you more than the serial itself.πŸ˜ƒ
Really, there's nothing more entertaining than this forum.😳
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Still going on and wow KaSh fans you get called liars and what not because you bring out stuff that is true and some believe it's false? Double standards!

Yeah when I started watching it I was a AR fan because it was KaSh honestly but then it only turned to AR when it was Shilpa as Ridhima but now I don't watch the show I never watch the KaSh scenes or anything however I do go on Shilpa Anand's blog that's about it.
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Still going on and wow KaSh fans you get called liars and what not because you bring out stuff that is true and some believe it's false? Double standards!

Yeah when I started watching it I was a AR fan because it was KaSh honestly but then it only turned to AR when it was Shilpa as Ridhima but now I don't watch the show I never watch the KaSh scenes or anything however I do go on Shilpa Anand's blog that's about it.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
de hav a nack of nevr acceptng facts, stats nd articles wen it comes 2 KASH nd KASHIANS popularity nd achievments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
human behaviour tendency u seeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lori.

TM I sugest you stay back in this forum,instead of watching the show.

The daily kash vs kajen vs jeran vs kasu fights will entertain you more than the serial itself.πŸ˜ƒ
Really, there's nothing more entertaining than this forum.😳

i agreeπŸ˜†
this topic is still on
i have just one answer go ahead and watch the show bcoz the best is yet to come:)
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
~Advice Frm God~
DONT MAKE SUCH TOPICS😑