Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I would suggest that u read my comment again... I have clearly said that during sukirti n jennifer's time we saw a different side of riddhima's character where she sheds all her inhibitions n accepts her love for Armaan n also stands up for their love... whenever shilpa ( as riddz ) was shown expressing her feelings for armaan it din look very convincing... a reason could be that she wasn't very sure about her love for him but it din come across well... 

About people hating riddhima's character... well to be honest i don think many of us even liked her a lot since the beginning b'coz of the way she behaved with Armaan time n again... it was mainly Armaan's character that was highly appreciated n loved... in riddhima's case it was only the actress that appealed to the audience... it was the track that made many dislike her... has nothing to do with the actress...

Agreed shilpa gave the foundation to riddhima's character but sukirti n jennifer have done an amazing job in building up the character... which is equally important...

Wish people out here would read other's comments with a neutral perspective...

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am just armaan fan, and I like KaJen, KaSh and JeRan.
But to be very honest, first of all KSG, then SA, then SK, and then JW made contributions to the show respectively, and that's why DMG was a success.

Who can deny the eyelocks of KaSh?😍
Who can deny the sweetness of KaSu?😍
Who can deny the craziness of KSG-JJ?😍
Who can deny the innocence of Siddhima?
😍

All were amazing in their own places. And to me Shilpa and Jennifer were the best riddhima's.
And yes, that doesn't give an explanation, of JW poor acting just because her character was hated. Huh.πŸ₯±I mean, a villain also gains his fans not because of his innocence and decence of the character BUT the way naturally he has portrayed the role.Likewise, Jennifer Winget has also played the role extremely well, and she was able to portray the confused side of Riddhima. Riddhima's character was turning according to CV's decision, not JW's.So confusion in Riddhima's character doesn't mean she has poorly played the character infact, she has played the character so aptly that people could understand the fact, that riddhima is in state of confusion.

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@tzahara WHATEVER dude. Keep believing and being delusional. I cant believe HALF the things you said. Im actually pissed at right now. Everytime I come to this topic and see some peoples comments - My day gets ruined. I  wonder how all the other fangroups meaning JW fans, Sukku fans, EVERYONE feels about that statement of yours :) You're really rude. Love KaSh all you want, but you dont need to put down other fangroups. The only reason I reply back to you is because you write the wierdest stuff ever! I cant help it. But this will be my last comment. Hope we never talk in another topic and please dont quote me anymore. Ive had enough arguments with you and they all end the same way. If you have a problem with my comments, then just ignore them and live with it. Or PM me if its bothering you that much. Take care babe.

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh my gosh some peopleπŸ˜”
let me tell you one thing, just giving birth or shaping up a character doesn't mean everything...in fatc, it is the NURTURING that matters the most...if it is not nurtured properly no matter how healthy the birth was, it is gonna be useless!!!
Just because you are only one of the riddhimas' fan doesn't mean you take away the credits from other two and mae it sound like they were just killing a mosquito in the show😳 lol

and one more thing, the real achievement doesn't lie in being a part of something good..it lies when you stand out even among the bad...Jenny did not get to play the awesomest portion of Riddhima's characters...she as a character had to go through a lot but still she is loved by thousands as Riddhima...just imagine what would have happened if she did not have to play that portion of Riddhima's character but others? No matter what you can't deny her presence she made people felt! Now this is something amazing!!!

and rofl some people saying TRPs didn't go up when Jenny came back...she was the sole reason at that moment the show even survived...after AR's exit, the show was given many notices to shut down but they brought Jenny and TRPs doubled (and I have a solid proof for this rather than some biased websites or anything)...if she hadn't come back the show would not even have lasted for KSG's comeback nor somebody else!!!!! so people should cut the crap and stop disrespecting her...if she hadn't come back, those people wouldn't even have got to enjoy at least for some months!! 

P.S. I do not have time to reply so please do not quote me and live and let live!!
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg! okay seriously, firstly some people should stop talking about trps because the trps went lower because of the track at that time, and that was because of the creatives, not because jenny was acting badly. Even if shilpa played the role of riddhima at that time, the trps would have still gone down because the fans were upset that AR weren't united. Because to us dmg is all about AR. Yes, we all have our favourites, like Kash or Kajen or Kasu but at that time many people stopped watching because of AR, so don't blame jenny for making that happen.

And if people are saying that only ksg is the most important person in the whole show, then thats not true because all the dmg fans watch it for AR, and without the R, our favourite jodi is incomplete. After shilpa, sukiriti and jenny portrayed the character of riddhima as best as they could. You probably only like shilpa because she started off the show, but she didn't stay did she? so you should give jenny a chance because she continued playing the role of the confused riddhima even when people hated her CHARACTER. No one actually hated jenny for her acting, because that was amazing. People could only hate riddhima's character because of jenny's acting, so it shows us that she's an amazing actress.

And also, when jenny came back to the show, the trps did increase, which just shows that she is a good actress and that she has a huge fan following her who loved her as riddhima. Now please stop bashing, and don't quote me because i don't want to continue this argument.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

@tzahara WHATEVER dude. Keep believing and being delusional. I cant believe HALF the things you said. Im actually pissed at right now. Everytime I come to this topic and see some peoples comments - My day gets ruined. I  wonder how all the other fangroups meaning JW fans, Sukku fans, EVERYONE feels about that statement of yours :) You're really rude. Love KaSh all you want, but you dont need to put down other fangroups. The only reason I reply back to you is because you write the wierdest stuff ever! I cant help it. But this will be my last comment. Hope we never talk in another topic and please dont quote me anymore. Ive had enough arguments with you and they all end the same way. If you have a problem with my comments, then just ignore them and live with it. Or PM me if its bothering you that much. Take care babe.

Are you like totally insensitive? Weren't YOU the one who was talking about "humanity"? Oh so this is humanity! Call other people's POV "shit", then say "you write the weirdest stuff ever", and then preach about humanity! What did you say? "Don't you know how to talk to another human being?" , "Humanity comes above a jodi okay?", isn't this what you said to me? Oh so this is the way we talk to another human being, thanks for letting everyone know! Jeez, this totally creeps me out and shows how much people follow what they say! Even we are human beings, you know? It's not only the people who completely agree with your POV that are humans, those who disagree are too. :)) So much for "humanity". And no, when you say stuff like this, no one can ignore it and live with it, this is totally inhumane. So convenient for you to say so much to other human beings and then ask them to live with it, so much for humanity. I wasn't gonna come back here but this comment totally shocked me, it completely  contradicted the humanity talk you gave to me! This is utterly disgraceful! God save humanity!

@Zahra: Babe, don't waste your time here. People here contradict their own statements, so how can one expect them to understand your POV. This is not worth your time and attention. :) xxx
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

@farzana and @ shweta - i completely agree with both of you!

it was easy for you to love kash because it was the beginning of dmg and it was all fun and masti, so many people enjoyed it. But, there are also many fans of KAJEN and although during the kajen time ar weren't together and there was not much masti in dmg anymore, people still loved kajen and continued watching dmg in the hopes that kajen will reunite. What i'm saying is that it is easy to love something when everything is going well, but even when ar weren't together their were still many kajen fans, which just shows us how amazing kajen are.

And dmg is not only kash or ksg. All the actors make dmg what it is, so you shouldn't say that. Dmg wouldn't be the same without atul-anjali, rahul-muskaan, abhi-nikki, kirti-shubanker.

What do you mean by "kajen will reunite"? Do you mean AR? Ye all keep saying that we should keep actors and characters separately and everyone here is writing so much about that and If I'm not wrong, you're one of those people too. So, why can't ye do the same? 😳
Confusing, ain't it?

Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

🀣...

lalallalalallalala nd dis will always go on on on...
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

ROFL ROFL ROFL
And it goes on and on and on...ROFL
The TM must be pertrified! πŸ˜† Sorry TM ji, but this is the reality of this forum. πŸ˜›
Now you might have understood why I said that this will be the last place on Earth I'll consider to ask the question you asked. πŸ˜›
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg...!...this topic is still on???...i guess the TM never returnd 2 this topic rite?...then y the hell r these discussions going on out here??...guys letz stop the KAJEN vs KASH war...!...in the end its oall abt ARmaan n Riddhima...rite??...!
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Of COURSE you have to continue!!!! There may be some low points but please...pretty please, don't stop! Sukriti will be next and she was quite sweet :) And after that there will be Jennifer Winget [My personal fave...please don't start a war over this people :D] Although season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 I would recommend you to watch the entire show as it's simply spellbinding :) <3

Happy watching ;)

xoxo
Aanya