Just started watching DMG - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

I know it definitely did...that balcony scene when Armaan had that accident and Shilpa was wearing that red suit I blushed completely!!!!!! It never happened with the other Riddhima's...I just enjoyed it!! I so agree...DMG was a youth show but they completely ruined the storyline. They had Riddhima married in the show and she nearly did "it" was just pathetic...I still say it was complete adultery I mean she was married and she was going to sleep with Armaan...I am so glad Shilpa was not doing that scene as Riddhima otherwise I think I would have stopped watching it.

OOh dat balcony scene hehe i remember each n every single scene of KaSh and feel much more yaar and i always blush whneva i see KaSh scene they both have done marvelous job and dont talk abt the later DMG at all i mean first tu they gt her married n later they showed her enjoying both boys arms Armaan n Sid that was so tacky n nasty track i cant even tell n i knw i was so glad dat Shilpa didnt come back as Riddhima bcz the character was totally ruined the character which she built with so much energy was totally gone and now she is known as original Riddhima as well as naughty Shilpa Malhotra
Originally posted by -Farzana-

KaSh were the first AR.. it makes sense that the show wouldnt feel the same for some people after SA left.

If JW was the first Riddhima and KaJen, the first AR - then it woulda felt wierd if SA replaced her! People woulda had a hard time accepting since they saw JW as Ridhdima FIRST. Vice versa with Sukirti! IT MAKES SENSE OK! STOP saying it lost its charm.. If it lost its charm it wouldnt have been on air for 2 years and more after her leave. Any characrer replacements takes time to adjust to.. I know I had a hard time when they kept replacing actors in the show Kumkum.. esp Siya and Sharman's character but hey I got used to it eventuallyy! It takes time.. but you'll definately get used to it. But some people on this FORUM havent watched KaJen/KaSu scenes and they are saying shit  -______- umm okay???

Okay i definitely wont agree with you see the thing is you are Kajen fan and datz y u r saying this way and believe me if it wasn't for KaSh chemistry AR would have been nothing and also trp's speaks my dear and i remember seeing the trp's when SA left DMG n the show was nearly closed bt why it worked simply bcz of KSG he was the one who pulled DMG on his shoulders for two whole year and i saw article DMG closing one after Shilpa left n one after KSG leaving n datz y this jodi was brought back we dont talk shit dont frgt and plz we are not the only one here saying this

Topic Maker:Watch whole drama bcz everyone will give u suggestions which they feel is ryt forget the fyt and watch whole drama bcz people who are accusing KaShians are here saying dat the drama is worth till Sep 2009 why datz y watch whole show
i watched the show just for shilpa and karan, since day 1 and to be true you would have a hard time accepting the fact that shilpa left, if you love her as ridhima and you would end up comparing each ridhima with the first one, according to me, you can watch the serial as it have a lot to be shown but then you wont get the same thing which you got from shilpa
And looks like Im back to this topic.. 🤣

@tzahara

Um, well ofcourse you would say that cuz you're a KaSh fan. You see how both sides are biased toward their favorite??? So this is pretty pointless because we will both defend our jodis no matter what. I dont wanna argue anymore.. Im in no mood to do so and I never am in a mood to argue unless someone disrespects me, then things will not go down smooth! 😆 But like I said, KaSh were the first AR so ofcourse the show would lose viewers after SA's exit.. it just makes sense girl. Just think about it and it will.. and you say DMG ended almost. OKAY, BUT IT DIDNT, did it??? It stayed on air for 2hrs and 2 months after her exit!

DMG gained it viewers back short after because viewers accpeted KaSu eventually and KaJen was loved by viewers as well as you can see, they have a HUGEEE fan following despite playing the WORSE WORSE phase of AR. That just shows how much people love their chemistry even with a bad track! No offence, but KaSh had the BEST phase of DMG. It wasnt hard for people to love them but KaJen had the worse phase and despite that, we still are one of the BIGGEST fangroups in DMG and on IF. So, yeah Tzahara, thats what I have to say. I dont mind if you disagree with me because that is my opinion and you are entitled to yours and if you disagree, so be it.

Originally posted by -Farzana-

And looks like Im back to this topic.. 🤣

@tzahara

Um, well ofcourse you would say that cuz you're a KaSh fan. You see how both sides are biased toward their favorite??? So this is pretty pointless because we will both defend our jodis no matter what. I dont wanna argue anymore.. Im in no mood to do so and I never am in a mood to argue unless someone disrespects me, then things will not go down smooth! 😆 But like I said, KaSh were the first AR so ofcourse the show would lose viewers after SA's exit.. it just makes sense girl. Just think about it and it will.. and you say DMG ended almost. OKAY, BUT IT DIDNT, did it??? It stayed on air for 2hrs and 2 months after her exit!

DMG gained it viewers back short after because viewers accpeted KaSu eventually and KaJen was loved by viewers as well as you can see, they have a HUGEEE fan following despite playing the WORSE WORSE phase of AR. That just shows how much people love their chemistry even with a bad track! No offence, but KaSh had the BEST phase of DMG. It wasnt hard for people to love them but KaJen had the worse phase and despite that, we still are one of the BIGGEST fangroups in DMG and on IF. So, yeah Tzahara, thats what I have to say. I dont mind if you disagree with me because that is my opinion and you are entitled to yours and if you disagree, so be it.

well like i said d show was on for two years n two months why bcz of KSG only n only bt we cant forget dat trp's went down the hill after Shilpa exit from the show n also DMG used to be in top 20 shows n all of a sudden went down to dont knw where

DMG never gt it viewers back and trp's are the biggest proof ooh yh best of worse phase of AR seriously dont talk abt characters now bcz no one even talk abt AR now who used to say we love characters not actors here hun and also with KaSh atleast the viewers were interested to track and datz y the jodi was brought back why bcz they weren NOT getting any trp's at all datz y the same jodi who started the show came back to the show and i really dont knw but i think KaSh jodi has gained popularity in short tym juz 9 months and still so many articles n news come on their jodi every single day and abt KaShians hm well wht can i say we are knwn to media as well datz y they always show something abt KaSh n our power
Zahra omg you serious??? KSG was the ONLY reason? and the KaSh was the ONLY reason??? Soo basically KaSu/KaJen were nothing??? S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y??? 😲 😲 😲 Honestly, I dont even wanna reply to you because you have this biased opinion and you are never gonna have a civil conversation with me. Ive had a few convos with you here on many topics and you always the same thing so Im not gonna bother anymore.

Why am I here anyway.. No ones gonna change their opinions or admit that KASU/KAJEN does have a hugeee following, not just their couple! Honey, believe it or not, characters do matter to some extent! Though I may be a KAJENIAN FIRST, I also do adore AR lovestory but 99% of that is because of KaJen and their amazing acting! Otherwise, its KaJen always!

AND I AINT denying that trp's went down after her exit - See despite being a KaJenian, Im not afraid to say DMGs trps went down after her exit because I like to speak the TRUTH. Not say random stuff to make my couple look good. BUT BUT BUT, it gained its viewers back shortly after and its because of SUKIRTI AND JENNIFER AND KSG, not KSG alone. It just shocks me to see you say that stufff.. Seriously

i really depends lmao, this was really prob not a question you should ask a forum constantly at war...

i mean be prepared to sit back and go W*F were they doing/thinking
be prepared to scream in agony cuz its an addiction, and once it pulls you in, you're in...and its hard to get out.
and it also depends on how accepting you are, i mind as well tell you now, three rhiddima's and a whole year later, the girl gets hitched somewhere else and it takes them almost a year to get unhitched...
and you'll find some of us didnt quite enjoy the unhitching part.

if you want my opinion, don't do it man, DON'T DO IT!

go watch Rishta.com or something, anything is safer, but if you must watch, go ahead. and ugh. well try and take things a little slow...
@Farzana Wow, dear. I have to agree with your words completely. Bravo 👏 👏 👏 Everything you said was absolutely correct and true. I dont understand how one can say, DMG went on air for 2 more years only because of KSG cuz KaSh wasnt there after Shilpa Anand left. That is so untrue... DMG was known for all their jodis meaning, KaJen, KaSu, AA, AN, RM, SK, YuNa, ST and KaSh. Every single actor that was part of DMG made DMG what it was and what it is today. Not just one jodi. That statement is actually very insulting and hurtful for all the other fangroups in DMG.

to tell you frankly, it is you who should take the decision what you should do now..or else the person who incluenced you to start watching can help you the best as she said the best thing for you to watch the show and you enjoyed it till now for sure.

what did you like the most actors or characters..if characters, then you should continue to watch the show ..as it is armaan and ridhimma till the end of the show .

if you liked the actors more than the characters..then did you like kash or ksg..if it is ksg..then you should again watch ..as he kept the flow in the show, even if the girls changed that many times.

Now if you liked kash more than character or ksg then you should stop watching and if u want you can see the arsh episodes  alone and let it go.