termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar if u r KaSh fan dunt watch it but if u r AR fan then cont
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

KaSh were the first AR.. it makes sense that the show wouldnt feel the same for some people after SA left.

If JW was the first Riddhima and KaJen, the first AR - then it woulda felt wierd if SA replaced her! People woulda had a hard time accepting since they saw JW as Ridhdima FIRST. Vice versa with Sukirti! IT MAKES SENSE OK! STOP saying it lost its charm.. If it lost its charm it wouldnt have been on air for 2 years and more after her leave. Any characrer replacements takes time to adjust to.. I know I had a hard time when they kept replacing actors in the show Kumkum.. esp Siya and Sharman's character but hey I got used to it eventuallyy! It takes time.. but you'll definately get used to it. But some people on this FORUM havent watched KaJen/KaSu scenes and they are saying shit  -______- umm okay???

i 2nd u...
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shilpa suku but according to me jenny is d best ridz u first watch whole dmg n den decide
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well i started watching dmg 4rm lyk day1...it was the 1st serial 2 which i bcame very attached 2 tat seial...i loved AR ..i loved KaSh...ya i too was somtimes irritated vid rids whn she did nt accept her love, bt KaSH chemistry n their sizzling jodi had totally won my heart...
4 me dmg was always abt KaSh...
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
All I can say is don't listen to anyone! KaShians will say it's rubbish, KaSuians will say it's good till KaSu times, KaJenians will say it's good till KaJen times, SRians will say it's good till SR times!
I am a KaJenian, but being a DMG fan, I am telling you watch the whole drama, and see if you liked it or not. Don't listen to all those other people.

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree!
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
d gal (TM)  mst hv got petrified dt she wud turn crazy like us n mst hv stopd wtchng d show by now 😛 chill ppl 😉
Edited by nits_21 - 12 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nits_21

d gal (TM)  mst hv got petrified dt she wud turn crazy like us n mst hv stopd wtchng d show by now 😛 chill ppl 😉

haha, yeah we argue so much that she must have thought its better that she stops watching the show!
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its your choice. (:
But as a KaSuian i can say it  was worthy to watch. This show was a amazing show! I hope enjoy watching it! Lucky you, you dont have to wait for the episodes.
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bichari TM...!...she must hv surely stopped watchn DMG...n the reason is...'we' Edited by henali - 12 years ago