Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Im in no mood to argue either. I just posted my comment and next thing I see - She was threatening that she'll show me what shit is next time I say something. I mean what the hell??? I dont even know her and she is saying that stuff to me. Obviously Im not gonna sit back and let her say that stuff to me!

That wasn't a threat as a matter of fact.YOU called other people's POV and shit and when someone says the same to you, you get offended, geat! :I
Why?

And I never said I'll show you what shit is the next time you say something,  I never ever mentioned the "next time you say something" bit, stop assuming and fighting unncessarily!
I just said stop calling other's POV shit, problem?
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry if you havent noticed Im always the one on this forum who is trying to stop fights not create them! So dont say I wanna pick a fight because I dont. I have better things to do in my life than fight with members.

Maybe the way I said it you thought it was wrong but people here was bashing KaJen as AR so I said why are they saying SHIT when they havent even watched their scenes. How do you hate someone when you havent watched them onscreen ?? It just doesnt make sense!

And I believe you were the one who picked a fight me by threatening to show me shit. So you clearly are in the mood to pick a fight. I came here to post my comment and leave - but then I see your comment .

Bazingaa thumbnail

Sorry if you havent noticed Im always the one on this forum who is trying to stop fights not create them! So dont say I wanna pick a fight because I dont. I have better things to do in my life than fight with members.

Maybe the way I said it you thought it was wrong but people here was bashing KaJen as AR so I said why are they saying SHIT when they havent even watched their scenes. How do you hate someone when you havent watched them onscreen ?? It just doesnt make sense!

And I believe you were the one who picked a fight me by threatening to show me shit. So you clearly are in the mood to pick a fight. I came here to post my comment and leave - but then I see your comment .

I NEVER threatened you!  I don't know why you're taking that as a threat? 😕 Calling someone's POV shit is wrong and I said stop calling it shit, how is that a threat???
Blehh, take it in whatever way you want, idc.  I hate these stupid arguments, and I never really meant to start one, if you wanna think so, then tough!
Good night and good luck!

Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

That wasn't a threat as a matter of fact.YOU called other people's POV and shit and when someone says the same to you, you get offended, geat! :I
Why?

And I never said I'll show you what shit is the next time you say something,  I never ever mentioned the "next time you say something" bit, stop assuming and fighting unncessarily!
I just said stop calling other's POV shit, problem?

Who cares why does that even matter.. thats basically what you meant! YOU said YOU'LL SHOW ME SHIT. Thats threatening which is against IF rules.

When they're bashing then yes, their pov is shit. Problem?

neha-rockss thumbnail
at d hell is gng here dis late
dont u ppl hav oder work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@yashi...u told me wont reply right???
@...stop assunmg thngs talk abut facts nd matters plzzz nd dont create unnecessary scene out  here...
Farzu- thumbnail
You didnt??? Yeah.. sure!!! THAT IS FRICKING THREATENING!

Are you that obsessed that you dont know how to talk to another HUMAN BEING? Humanity comes above liking a  jodi okay? Treat others as you would like to be treated. Anyway, like I said- I have ZERO interest in picking a fight with ANYONE on IF. Infact, I would loveee some peace around here! I just wish if you have a problem with what I said in my comment, then you woulda quoted instead of threatening to show me shit . Thats all I ask. K bye! take care

Bazingaa thumbnail

Who cares why does that even matter.. thats basically what you meant! YOU said YOU'LL SHOW ME SHIT. Thats threatening which is against IF rules.

When they're bashing then yes, their pov is shit. Problem?

I DID NOT mean that! You are assuming that yourself. I can't help it if you don't get the meaning of that! GEE woman, stop assuming stuff,will you?
Ufff...That wasn't a threat, this is the last time I'm telling you this, if you still don't wanna believe this then tough! Bye!

neha-rockss thumbnail
i swear dis is just buildng hill out of ant!!!!!!!!!!
get a liffe nd do constructive works...
stop gettng unnecessary   fights here...
i can see how much peace  is kept here
@yashi...out babzzz stop dis ...its just 2 instigate u nothng lse...
Bazingaa thumbnail

You didnt??? Yeah.. sure!!! THAT IS FRICKING THREATENING!

Are you that obsessed that you dont know how to talk to another HUMAN BEING? Humanity comes above liking a  jodi okay? Treat others as you would like to be treated. Anyway, like I said- I have ZERO interest in picking a fight with ANYONE on IF. Infact, I would loveee some peace around here! I just wish if you have a problem with what I said in my comment, then you woulda quoted instead of threatening to show me shit . Thats all I ask. K bye! take care

Don't teach me about humanity cos calling other's POV shit isn't humanity either!!! And I have seen how people here talk to other "human beings", so please, spare me!
It wasn't a threat and those who wanna take it as a threat can, I can't help them! You called other's pov shit and when I said the same to you you take that as a threat? Great! :I
Ha, I'm here to start a fight? Joke of the year, I have always hated these arguments and people who know me know that, so please, once again, stop assuming! 😆
We all know who's here to fight and who isn't. :))

@Neha:-I'm sooo sorry hun, I'm outta here! Bye! Tc! <3 🤗

Farzu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

i swear dis is just buildng hill out of ant!!!!!!!!!!

get a liffe nd do constructive works...
stop gettng unnecessary   fights here...
i can see how much peace  is kept here
@yashi...out babzzz stop dis ...its just 2 instigate u nothng lse...

Hey you know what. That was supposed to be my last comment but your comments just instigated me to comment back. Why are you trying to make it look like Im trying to create a fight here when IM NOTTT??? I posted my damn comment thats all I did and I left after that - I log back on IF after half hr and see that she was telling me that she'll show what shit is! Thats her creating unnecessary fight! NOT ME. I know she is your friend and you're obviously gonna defend her no matter what.. but dont say stuff about me saying Im creating a fight when I DIDNT.

Im outt