Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-rockss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kasharti1

@Ruky,Zara and Neha: Hell yes, DMG definitely lost it's charm once Shilpa left, it never was the same! My cousin, who isn't really a fan of any of the 3 ridhimas felt that Shilpa suited this role more and that after her exit, there was this little something missing which could never be filled in by anyone! It lost a hell lot of a charm cos KaSh were the base of Armaan-Ridhima, they were the ones who made the "Armaan-Ridhima" fans fall in love with Armaan-Ridhima in the first place! Funny to see how some of these people bad mouth KaSh now..ah well!  πŸ˜›

But DMG, and the character Ridhima, did lose it's charm after Shilpa's exit, people can deny as much as they want, but deep down inside, they know the truth.πŸ˜›

KaSh was and will remain the best thing that ever happened to DMG, they can never be replaced or forgotten, they had this charm, magic, this little something which never was seen in DMG  when KaSh were no more a part of it, that gap could never be filled in. πŸ˜›

TM has got the answer by a lot of people, decide it for yourself, don't depend on anyon'e opinion. :)

P.S- It's completely my point of view so please, don't waste your time in replying back to me, nothing you say will change my opinion, you're gonna waste your and my time. Good luck! :))

πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ˜‰ 
well my medical frnds too remember d show only nd only 4 kash...
infact de askd me wen shilpa came back nd de startd seeng d show once again...
but cudnt bear d oder torcher againπŸ˜†
neways chuk it all yaar...
yup dis is my pov nd my xperience ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ˜‰ 
well my medical frnds too remember d show only nd only 4 kash...
infact de askd me wen shilpa came back nd de startd seeng d show once again...
but cudnt bear d oder torcher againπŸ˜†
neways chuk it all yaar...
yup dis is my pov nd my xperience ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ooohhh...I love your medical friends lol! πŸ˜†
And awww...they started watching it again? Great! But too bad, our happiness didn't last long!
Ah well, no regrets,at least we got to see KaSh and even in this short while, they took over millions of hearts and became the most wanted jodi, no one else could do this in such a short time, sooo fudgin proud to be a KaShian! πŸ˜ƒ

neha-rockss thumbnail

Ooohhh...I love your medical friends lol! πŸ˜†
And awww...they started watching it again? Great! But too bad, our happiness didn't last long!
Ah well, no regrets,at least we got to see KaSh and even in this short while, they took over millions of hearts and became the most wanted jodi, no one else could do this in such a short time, sooo fudgin proud to be a KaShian! πŸ˜ƒ

hmm hell yes v got kash scenes more dan odrsπŸ˜†
nd d scens were 😳😳😳
ohh obvsly PROUD 2 B KASHIANSπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@yashi...babzz now gn nd tc πŸ˜†

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KaSh were the first AR.. it makes sense that the show wouldnt feel the same for some people after SA left.

If JW was the first Riddhima and KaJen, the first AR - then it woulda felt wierd if SA replaced her! People woulda had a hard time accepting since they saw JW as Ridhdima FIRST. Vice versa with Sukirti! IT MAKES SENSE OK! STOP saying it lost its charm.. If it lost its charm it wouldnt have been on air for 2 years and more after her leave. Any characrer replacements takes time to adjust to.. I know I had a hard time when they kept replacing actors in the show Kumkum.. esp Siya and Sharman's character but hey I got used to it eventuallyy! It takes time.. but you'll definately get used to it. But some people on this FORUM havent watched KaJen/KaSu scenes and they are saying shit  -______- umm okay???

Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

hmm hell yes v got kash scenes more dan odrsπŸ˜†
nd d scens were 😳😳😳
ohh obvsly PROUD 2 B KASHIANSπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@yashi...babzz now gn nd tc πŸ˜†

Lol true that! <3
KaSh rock!
I'm going too...Tc! <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever I said was MY point of view, don't you call it shit when you haven't a clue bout stuff or ima show you what really is shit!  :))

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail

Lol true that! <3
KaSh rock!
I'm going too...Tc! <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whatever I said was MY point of view, don't you call it shit when you haven't a clue bout stuff or ima show you what really is shit!  :))

lol u replied too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yashi babzz u kno nevr anser ne1 here
state ur words or support som1 u agree wid nd just leave...
waise bhi v donno much abut ourself as much odrs knoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
so give full respect  shhh πŸ˜†
now seriously i m done  wid my project bye cya gnπŸ˜ƒ
nd a tight tight KASH JAHPPIπŸ€—
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail

Excuse me? Is that you threatening me?

If you had a problem with what I said in my comment, then TOO BAD! What I said was true accept it or not. You probably wont so Imma just leave you to whatever it is you're choosing to believe. And that was MYYY pov just like you have a pov on things,I do too kay got it? Good. ⭐️

PS I love how you ASSUME I was talking about chu in my post when I WASNT! I didnt even check your posts. Next time-Dont threaten me indirectly in your posts. If you have a problem, feel free to quote me!

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail
@yashi...dont reply now!!!!!!
@...i dont thnk she threatnd ne1...πŸ˜† 
ne ways dat was my last anser
evry1 has d right to put up dere pov whch all did...
y creatng a scene????
bye nd peace to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh lol my words r read dese keenly greatπŸ˜†
nd yup my rule i nevr quote wen i dont consider som1 imp enufπŸ˜ƒ
dats good 4 healthπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail

Im in no mood to argue either. I just posted my comment and next thing I see - She was threatening that she'll show me what shit is next time I say something. I mean what the hell??? I dont even know her and she is saying that stuff to me. Obviously Im not gonna sit back and let her say that stuff to me!

Bazingaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Excuse me? Is that you threatening me?

If you had a problem with what I said in my comment, then TOO BAD! What I said was true accept it or not. You probably wont so Imma just leave you to whatever it is you're choosing to believe. And that was MYYY pov just like you have a pov on things,I do too kay got it? Good. ⭐️

Eh, take it the way you like, Idc. :))

And no, I hadn't a problem at all with most of the stuff that you said in your comment, I just had a problem with you calling other people's POV shit, get it?  You can't call anyone's POV "shit", especially when  it's the fact, when it's the truth, believe it or not. :))
You like picking fights unnecessarily then good for you, I'm clearly not interested πŸ₯± I like to live in peace. So spare me, find someone who's interested. :))

@Neha:- Sorry babe, would try and not comment more! πŸ˜†
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago