Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

I honestly believe KaSh have always had an amazing chemistry I mean...it just looked amazing!😳 Iqraar by Chance was great I don't care if it didn't do well but I enjoyed it! I am a fan of Angad and Kripa but that's about it. Mainly KaSh was probably my favourite😳 but now hmmm...still watch their videos but not a die hard because again it hurt the way Shilpa Anand was treated.πŸ€“

Ruky you knw the thing with KaSh is their chemistry juz clicked in instant you knw when a jodi has a chemistry it jus shows and you knw wht i believe if it wasn't for KaSh chemistry no body would have loved AR ever bcz we see all shows start with pretty much jodi fyting it was like a regular show bt sometyms a jodi click n dat is exactly wht happened with KaSh they both were still learner ryt...you have no idea how crazy my cousins went after seeing Shilpa they completely fell for her ooh my sister is AK fan bt it was KaSh n DMG my first ever show n now i dont want to watch any other show n get addicted to it i knw yaar bt i believe in Karma n dat is exactly wht happened they treated Shilpa bad n their trp's went down n the show gt closed
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...interesting topic and more than anything else, I am loving the feedback 🀣🀣🀣
Okay, I have to admit that I can't give you proper feedback coz  I started watching DMG way too late...to be specific, only after Siddhima track started, so I can't really say anything. However, I would still say watch it from Siddhima track 🀣🀣🀣 It was unique, mind blowing and very dramatic too 🀣 I am sure, you will enjoy it πŸ˜‰

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From what I cud gather from ur post, you seem to be already in love with the show. Now if that love is for the show itself plus the characters of Armaan Riddhima and the rest of the intern gang around whom the story revolves, then I would suggest you to continue watching the show, atleast the first season. By the end of season1 if u continue loving the characters instead of analysing which Riddhima looks best opposite Karan Grover, then you would want to watch the show without asking for any1's opinion just to see a happy ending to a beautiful love story, that of Armaan Riddhima..afterall thats how we all like it rite? love stories with happy endings? and thankfully after lots of tears and heartbreaks in season 2, we do get a happy ending for the most beautiful love story I have seen on indian television, so its definitely worth watching if you ask me. Though season 2 is full of tears, frustation and heartbreaks..lots of glycerine and unnecessary drama before AR finally unite and that union which unfortunately came in the last episode of the show is a must watch..! hope that helps:))
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea u shud watch it ahead!! KAJEN are the best AR!!!
PremeerKash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also just started the show the same way you did and im still towards the beginning, but i still cant imagine anyone else in shilpa's place. . . to me it fells like armaan isnt with ridhimma but some one else. . . but anyways i hope you continue to like the show!!

im totally addicted at this point!!!
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chill...u'l luv jen too πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tzahra

Ruky you knw the thing with KaSh is their chemistry juz clicked in instant you knw when a jodi has a chemistry it jus shows and you knw wht i believe if it wasn't for KaSh chemistry no body would have loved AR ever bcz we see all shows start with pretty much jodi fyting it was like a regular show bt sometyms a jodi click n dat is exactly wht happened with KaSh they both were still learner ryt...you have no idea how crazy my cousins went after seeing Shilpa they completely fell for her ooh my sister is AK fan bt it was KaSh n DMG my first ever show n now i dont want to watch any other show n get addicted to it i knw yaar bt i believe in Karma n dat is exactly wht happened they treated Shilpa bad n their trp's went down n the show gt closed

I know it definitely did...that balcony scene when Armaan had that accident and Shilpa was wearing that red suit I blushed completely!!!!!! It never happened with the other Riddhima's...I just enjoyed it!! I so agree...DMG was a youth show but they completely ruined the storyline. They had Riddhima married in the show and she nearly did "it" was just pathetic...I still say it was complete adultery I mean she was married and she was going to sleep with Armaan...I am so glad Shilpa was not doing that scene as Riddhima otherwise I think I would have stopped watching it.
neha-rockss thumbnail
@ruky nd zara...i so agree wid u both ...  RIDDHIMA felt nevr d same again widout SHILPA ...she creactd a charm in d charecter whch always laid back in d show later on...
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
first of all thanks for joining our DMG gang πŸ˜‰

frnd... after shilpa left... the show didnot loose its charm at all... sometimes  it was quite frustrating but still rocked like anything..!!! like many of us... u too may get used to the new girl and they too made it like a family πŸ˜Š
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ruky,Zara and Neha: Hell yes, DMG definitely lost it's charm once Shilpa left, it never was the same! My cousin, who isn't really a fan of any of the 3 ridhimas felt that Shilpa suited this role more and that after her exit, there was this little something missing which could never be filled in by anyone! It lost a hell lot of a charm cos KaSh were the base of Armaan-Ridhima, they were the ones who made the "Armaan-Ridhima" fans fall in love with Armaan-Ridhima in the first place! Funny to see how some of these people bad mouth KaSh now..ah well!  πŸ˜›
But DMG, and the character Ridhima, did lose it's charm after Shilpa's exit, people can deny as much as they want, but deep down inside, they know the truth.πŸ˜›

KaSh was and will remain the best thing that ever happened to DMG, they can never be replaced or forgotten, they had this charm,this magic, this little something which never was seen in DMG  when KaSh were no more a part of it, that gap could never be filled in. πŸ˜›

TM has got the answer by a lot of people, decide it for yourself, don't depend on anyon'e opinion. :)

P.S- It's completely my point of view, so please,if you have nothing good to say then don't waste your time replying back to me, nothing you say will change my opinion, you're gonna waste your and my time. Good luck! :))

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago