Just started watching DMG - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tzahra

Yup i was always a fan of bollywood n watched movies n all those stuff was never interested in drama and soaps not only me my whole family went crazy after watching iqraar by chance specially brother cousins so whn i watched DMG ofcourse i became KaSh fanatic my first jodi on TV n first show and hopefully last

I honestly believe KaSh have always had an amazing chemistry I mean...it just looked amazing!😳 Iqraar by Chance was great I don't care if it didn't do well but I enjoyed it! I am a fan of Angad and Kripa but that's about it. Mainly KaSh was probably my favourite😳 but now hmmm...still watch their videos but not a die hard because again it hurt the way Shilpa Anand was treated.🤓
il tell u 2 continue...!...till the time AR r 2gether in DMg...everythngs perfect wether its shilpa suku or jenny...!...n yeah being a hard core kajen fan..il advise u 2 watch kajen period as well...its amazing...!...do continue...n tell us ur views abt r dear show...!...
I feel it is ur personal choice whether u want 2 c the show after SA exit or not. But since u have asked 4 an opinion, so here it is. I am a die hard Ksgian & a die hard AR fan & I have seen DMG from the beginning till the end & my request 2 u is that u should definately keep on watching the show 4 the absolutely magical & beautiful AR love story as the AR love story magic continues even after SA exit & that is bcoz of the sole constant of the show i.e. the one & only KARAN SINGH GROVER!!! Ksg has such magic & charisma that he made all the three actresses Shilpa, Sukriti & Jennifer look beautiful with him. He had amazing chemistry with all of them & u end up falling 4 all the three Riddhimas & u fall more & more in love with AR whether Kash / Kasu / Kajen. And if u also bcom a die hard AR fan as the story progresses, than I would advise u like others 2 watch only the first season of DMG till the shootout sequence of 21st Sept 2009. Bcoz after that the second season starts and with that came the most hateful, disgusting & pathetic onscreen couple of all times, the Sid-Riddhima pair. It was just sheer & pure torture 2 c Armaan suffering so much pain at the hands of Riddhima bcoz of Sid. If u want 2 watch the second season, then just watch the last two weeks of the show bcoz by that time Sid had left the show & the focus was again on Armaan-Riddhima & some characters from the first season had also come back & they managed 2 bring back some of the fun & masti of the first season. And plz dont miss the last episode for anything as it had the most beautiful & I would say most awaited re-union of all times, the AR re-union. Kajen chemistry in the last episode would just blow ur brains away, it was so amazing & out of this world. This is my opinion, rest is 4 u 2 decide. I would just wish u happy viewing.       Edited by Die1hard1Ksgian - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

I honestly believe KaSh have always had an amazing chemistry I mean...it just looked amazing!😳 Iqraar by Chance was great I don't care if it didn't do well but I enjoyed it! I am a fan of Angad and Kripa but that's about it. Mainly KaSh was probably my favourite😳 but now hmmm...still watch their videos but not a die hard because again it hurt the way Shilpa Anand was treated.🤓

Really? You are a KaSh fan? Cuz in most of your posts you kept expressing your annoyance about the Ka of KaSh.. And the KaSh fans don't speak ill against Ka or Sh ðŸ˜Š

How Shilpa anand was treated? please tell me cuz I've seen a few people saying that all the times.. I mean I have no clue about what you said about it.
Originally posted by ARian_4ever

Really? You are a KaSh fan? Cuz in most of your posts you kept expressing your annoyance about the Ka of KaSh.. And the KaSh fans don't speak ill against Ka or Sh ðŸ˜Š

How Shilpa anand was treated? please tell me cuz I've seen a few people saying that all the times.. I mean I have no clue about what you said about it.

I agree I dont like Karan but you think I don't have the right not to like their jodi thank you so much you just showed me the status of being a KaSh fan!Why do I have to like both people? It's like with Salman and Katrina I am not a Katrina fan but I liked her jodi with Salman no one said anything but here I get members who have a problem of me not liking Karan and questionning me why I like KaSh even though I dont like Karan!

Man...seriously I actually thought maybe this wasn't going to be a problem but I was so wrong. WHY IS IT A PROBLEM? Why should it bother anyone if I don't like him but I like their jodi! Bloody hell!🥱

I would love to show you some of the most pathetic stuff said about SA but I ain't gona do that as I have more valuable time to spend then argue!🤓
Edited by ruky786 - 12 years ago
hey u can go ahead n watch d whole show cuz shilpa was not all dat made dis show wonderful...

its d ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA love story...

KASH or KASU or KAJEN...

u'l stil lyk it cuz of d cute n intense story of luv...

plus our LOVER BOY,   DR.LOVE,  APPLE, ARMAAN MALIK aka Karan Singh Grover has been thr thru out...

he'l sure keep u entertained ...

I have been(and many of us) a regular viewer of DMG since DAY 1.Many members stopped watching when Shilpa left but some of us still continued to watch it and it was COMPLETELY worth it =)) The show rocked and that is why even in such times when only Saas-Bahu eras can run for long,DMG ran for 3 years & 2 months =))
Watch it for the love story of Armaan-Riddhima,the suffering they go through and how everytime they surpass it & are united again!
Like they say "Yeh nahi dekha,toh kya dekha?"😉

Oh but for sure,DMG had its best phase till 21st September'09.The follow up is sheer torture & suffering.But at the end all that was also worth it.Because it just went on to prove how strong & deep AR's love is that even one's marriage with someone else couldn't do them apart <33
Originally posted by ruky786

I agree I dont like Karan but you think I don't have the right not to like their jodi thank you so much you just showed me the status of being a KaSh fan!Why do I have to like both people? It's like with Salman and Katrina I am not a Katrina fan but I liked her jodi with Salman no one said anything but here I get members who have a problem of me not liking Karan and questionning me why I like KaSh even though I dont like Karan!

Man...seriously I actually thought maybe this wasn't going to be a problem but I was so wrong. WHY IS IT A PROBLEM? Why should it bother anyone if I don't like him but I like their jodi! Bloody hell!🥱

I would love to show you some of the most pathetic stuff said about SA but I ain't gona do that as I have more valuable time to spend then argue!🤓

Chill yaar.. I was just asking you cuz according to me KaSh fan is Karan fan and Shilpa fan..
Its not at all a problem dear..
Please continue ðŸ˜Š
if you fell in love with Kash, then stop watching. if you fell in love with AR, then you can watch it upto 21st Sept 2009 episode. if you fell in love with DMG, you can watch till the end of DMG. but i am sure if you watch DMG till the end, your love for DMG transforms to the hatred.