Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When shilpa left dmg became more intresting coz kasu scence were so cute that any one will fall in love them.
n
kajen scences r best phase of dmg
u should watch it u will forget shilpa aanad
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -LoVe.KaSh-

umm DMG was best during the old days  thats means till SA left :D..n den suku was dere it was watchable n after that u'll know whether its worth watching or not:D..happy watching :))

I know it was but they ruined it when they nearly slept with each other...its disgusting! Im glad Shilpa wasnt Ridhima but yeah she was my favourite Riddhima😳
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 if DMG was soo boring during SA period then it wudn't hav gained so much popularity *sigh*😍(umm i guess its basic logic lolπŸ˜†)

anyways DMG is over now, n TM its totally ua call wether u wanna watch it or not...😳

Originally posted by: desigrl27

Can someone please tell me if the show is still worth watching at this point?

well to be brutally honest... no , IT ISN'T.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -LoVe.KaSh- - 12 years ago
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just wanna say u watch last scence of dmg then u can decide u should watch it or nt
n
yeah if u beleive in true love then u should watch it   πŸ˜ƒ
neha-rockss thumbnail
ok d ashes nd memoirs of dmg remainπŸ˜†
neha-rockss thumbnail
hello tm ...
well 1st thng...u hav enterd a war zoneπŸ˜†
now count nd clear each word u sayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hmm weder 2 watch or not...ur call babzz
i m a die hard kashian...
nd believe me if u r a kashian...
u cant watch ne1 or ne oder jodi oder dan dem...
hmm 3 yrs gone...but still dere
charm nd essence feels 2days...
aftr shilpas exit...i didnt seeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
but heard a lot whch cant put up hereπŸ˜†
again startd watchng wen shilpa came back...
was njoyng kash nd dere amazng chemistry...
but darn 2 d happngs...
hmm KASH IS D ONLY JODI I HAV FOLLOWED SO FAR ON INDIAN TVπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
no1 cud evr go near dere level...
but do continue 2 see if u wish so...
hmm ur feelngs at d end...do pm meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahahahaha some people make me 🀣No one, and I repeat NO ONE can forget Shilpa Anand, she was the one who gave jaan to a character called Ridhima Gupta,she was and will always remeain an integral part of DMG. I despise the people who actually are suggesting that you will "forget" Shilpa Anand, if you are a human being who believes in innocence,honesty and self-respect, then you can NEVER forget Shilpa Anand, even if you're not a great fan! She was made to leave the second time, thanks to some people, but saying you will forget Shilpa Anand is disgusting! :@ KaSh were and will always remain an integral part of DMG and they are unforgettable...those who say either one of them can be forgotten clearly aren't living in reality!

TM- Take my advice and do what your heart says, do not depend on anyone's opinion here or anywhere. It's your choice, give it a try and if you like it, then continue watching it and if you don't like it, well then don't! Simple! :)

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG It has become a hit topic...and again the comparison...πŸ˜†

If u watch the show for KSG which many ppl did then go on...
if u r a Sukirti/Jenifer fan then go on for them...
but if u watch the show for the storyline/characters then I should warn u both the storyline and the characters were butchured to an extent that many people felt disgusted with the show...the show became so dramatic...u will get to see several scenes from different bollywood films...some useless doctors...some out of blue intimate scenes...and most importantly a bunch of incomplete stories/plots...and if u like to see love stories then I must say there are better lovestories with way more depth and feelings to watch other than this crap...I just finished watching a beautiful lovestory (serial) of 2009...I couldnt help but compare it with DMG...
anyways I guess u shoud watch some epis and then decide on ur own...πŸ‘πŸΌ

_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
OMG 4get Shilpa Anand then what we KaShianz r doing for the last 3 years I wonder...

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@TM it's upto you...and people that wonder why I used to be part of the destruction squad...IT HURT...it hurt to se the fact that Shilpa Anand was treated so badly! She deserved better! It was a complete waste of time her coming back she didn't deserve it but the storyline was utter bad! I didn't like...yeah Jenny and Sukriti did really well but Shilpa for me was always the original Riddhima and it's annoying that the storyline they created was silly and what was the point of bringing Karan Wahi I like him a lot! But he ends up having a wife who ends with Armaan nearly doing "it" while she was a married woman I didn't like that...that was bad and I couldn't watch it! I don't understand how they can show it on TV as well...it completely ruined for me. I stopped watching it and didn't even watch Shilpa's exit too hard to watch!πŸ˜’