Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG - Page 4

Radhika_ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well armaan(KSG) is dre...n till he is dre d show rocks...n def its worth watching...n more coming dre...full on romance,emotions,masti...go ahead..just on starting u feel lyk shilpa left..bt u vl acc sukirti as well n jenny too...its armaan who vl keep u stick 2 d show...n u vl fall in love with him more more n moreee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: appleridzi

plzzz can i have the links of all episodes of DMG?

plzzz

check out the video section of dill mill gaaye...u cn find all epi's thr
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@desigrl27

I was a Sidhima fan as I liked the pair KW&JW. But still I will say that DMG2 was very boring to watch. Nothing about stories only confused Ridima and some unrealistic fluctuations to create pressure on Audience mind and a story to divide audience more and more so that they were forced to fight each other.

But I think if you are fascinated towards the actors then watch DMG until SA left as I think she was the best and she portrait Ridima better than anyone else. If you are fascinated towards the character AR then watch it until DMG2 starts and only the last month of DMG2. Because DMG2 will just give you pain and nothing else.
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will suggest watch the whole thing and decide ur self
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I will suggest to watch it. You will get fun, masti, love and friendship and above all Armaan Riddhima's chemistry is enough for you to be glued to the show.
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It really depends on the person themselves...so u r da best decider of it😛

To be honest i watched all of dmg...but the day i lost my whole old gang..the show lost the essence forme & i just could not love it  same way i did before, i missed dearly the masti of dr muskan & rahul, the shyness of atul & anjali, the fun of abhi & nikita, all ended incomplete ...i accepted each ridhima be it shilpa,sukriti or jennifer ...i wished to have only nice memories of dmg & that i do till the beautiful friendship & love moments were there😃..but i also have some very sad memories as well😭

Edited by bilash - 12 years ago
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If You Love AR then you Should Continue watching the show! AR's love story had the best Phase during the time Sukirti was in DMG. So if you are an AR fan then yes go ahead and watch it! Jennifer did an amazing job as Riddhima aswell. She is an Amazing actress. I personally like all 3 Riddhimas lol, so i loved DMG  from the start to the end, minus the Bit when AR got separated! Which was in DMG Season 2. =)
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Season 1 before the shootout is a must watch :) After that you will know what to do and what to watch and what not to watch :)
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Heyyy
I'd like 2 say
even if SA left the showww has much more 2 come n its run 2.5 yrs without her :P
watch out KaSu phase as AR without thinking someone else played Ridz b4 suku...i bet u'll LOVE tht phase of DMG coz thts the BEST AR phaseee n i being a hardcore KaJen fan n Die hard AR fan saying this...Watch KaJen phaseee thtss the phasee when ARz love is being tested like sanju said the REAL ISHQ LETA IMTEHAAN phase of ARz Life
I hae watched this show 4m beginning 2 end without giving any attention tht Riddhima was replacedd...watch it thinking Riddhima is the sameee.Watch it wid an open mind gal :D...i'm suree u'll loveee DMG.❤️

p.s I'm talking abt DMG 1 only till shootout
DMG2 was bakwas coz of CVz foolishness 😳
Only thing i LOVED in DMG2 was Armaanz comeback n ARz reunion in the last epi😳

Edited by blessing-beauty - 12 years ago
-LoVe.KaSh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
umm DMG was best during the old days  thats means till SA left :D..n den suku was dere it was watchable n after that u'll know whether its worth watching or not:D..happy watching :))