Just started watching DMG - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the input guys...seems like we have tons of different personalities.  DMG is on hold for at least a couple weeks for me because I have finals going on now, but I may continue afterwards.  Obviously since I've only seen Shilpa episodes, it's a bit difficult for me to picture anyone else as Riddhima, but I may give it a shot.  I did hear that Shilpa Anand comes back later on...?  Anyways, thanks for the input everyone!

PS I'm impressed that so many people responded to my post even though this show has already ended.

being a fan of the show since epi1

i wud say

DO WATCH THE SHOW TILL THE END

i cant say whether u ll b dissapointed or happy in the end

BUT THE SHOW IS DEFO WORTH IT

u hv reached 164 ryt

dont stop till u watch 721

doesnt matter who says what

AS A DMGIAN I WUD ALWAYS SAY

DMG IS THE BEST

and u shudnt miss it for ur life

Watch it till the end and more importantly, watch it for the characters :) Don't think too much about who is playing who :) Edited by nowee10 - 12 years ago
Waow hm well if u r AR fan thn go ahead and watch it bt i will tell u the fun days are gone now after this it will well not abt doctors well if u r KaSh fan thn it will be hard for u to watch it i will tell u from my point of view the show lost the soul after Shilpa exit bt KSG was awesome i can tell u dat KaSh jodi is amazing na well it depends if u r a KaSh fan it will be hard for u to watch it bt it u r AR fan thn it upto u if u want to bt after Shilpa exit DMG wasn;t the same bcz the jodi of AR wasn't dere anymore n KaSh were definitely absent
Watch it yaar...at d most wt will hpn? If u like it u will b hpy n if u dnt, jst forget it ...btw why did u start watching d show???? do u wana gt mad like us 😆

On a serious note, kash times had d best story line, Kasu times had best luv comptability and kajen times had best chemistry and awesome acting...jeran times n d last epi's were confusing 😕  u shud especially watch out for jen...she gvs solid takkar to KSG in both acting n luks department.

PS: dnt mind bt i find u fake...fl like u hv already wtchd d show
Edited by nits_21 - 12 years ago
LOL I don't think it is a matter where you should rely on other's opinions..things depend on your personal taste...I would definitely say there are loads more to come...the asli "ishq mein imteehan" do comes later on but it is totally your wish whether you want to continue or not...you would witness different phases in AR love-story, other characters ' love-stories, the relationships between different characters, some brilliant actings...if you are willing or are looking forward to these aspects, then do continue or else don't...but again I would say it is totally your call!! anyway good luck with it!
UMMM YESS! watch it girl! DMG got waaayy better after that :) Suku was a cute Riddhima and JW was just amazing! No words for her. You have to watch her scenes. She's an incredible actress. I wouldn't recommend watching season 2 though lol ;)

Have fun watching! =)

i say Watch it! 
 i have followed the show since the first promo of DMG came out! 
 and yes Shilpa will be back! :) Jennifer and Sukiri and there are more new entries to come!! 
 even i felt like i wont be able to watch any more of DMG when shilpa left but then i realized that i am more into the show than just a character! :) watch the show! :)
I don't know about others, but I would definitely say that you watch it further.  You'll see a completely new Riddhima (along with 2 new faces, you'll also see 2 new phases of her).  The gang's friendship will be the bestest of the best.  Yes, it'll have tears and heart breaks, but after you finish watching it, you probably won't regret it, especially if you remain as an 'AR' fan. 😊
Soo, my point of view is from Day 1; i'll explain as I go along lol.
Alright, so I watched DMG since day 1, and I got hooked because of KSG. I watched it for him, then eventually fell for KaSh. I'm KaShian, but a little different than the rest. I continued to watch DMG after SA left FOR KSG. As I watched, the 2nd Riddhima didn't have great chemistry, but the relationship between AR definitely strengthens, however the show begins to experience loads of downhills. And it becomes too dramatic, contrasting the previously amazing fun, love, and overall essence of DMG. Then the 3rd Riddhima, this is when DMG becomes too controversial. To be honest, I liked her at first, but she was too serious for the bubbly riddhima, it's almost like Riddhima was just a character years ago. The chemistry I literally fell asleep through multiple times, and I never felt the butterflies in your stomach, or the "i-need-to-watch-dmg" feeling. It's gone, and it doesn't ever come back. The old DMG is absolutely NOTHING compared to how it ended up. One of it's writers admitted it too. But if you love KSG, watch it for him like I did. I put an end to AR after SA left. The rest is up to you! :)