Just started watching DMG

Posted: 12 years ago
So I had heard about DMG when it was coming on because Dr. Armaan is sooo hot, but I never saw the show because I didn't have the TV channel.  About 2 weeks ago, my friend told me about the show and I decided that I would finally watch it.  I started watching the show and got super addicted to it.  I just finished episode 164, which is Shilpa Anand's last episode.  Firstly, I would like to say that I completely LOVE this show, especially Armaan.  Riddhima annoys me sometimes because she won't accept that she loves him.  At the same time though, Shilpa and Karan are gorgeous together, and I'm having a hard time accepting that Shilpa Anand is being replaced in the show, and I'm getting a bit disheartened from continuing the show.  Can someone please tell me if the show is still worth watching at this point?
Yeah Shilpa was THE BEST ridhima and after she left , the show became so boring !
Well yes..The show is definetly rocking even if Shilpa left..There is alot more to the serial after she leaves :)
well the show definitely rocked even shilpa left...the riddhima wen sukirti came was very sweet and even after that jennifer according to me was best...
Take it from someone who's watched the show since day one, ain't worth it. All it's worth is tears, and heartbreaks and disloyality. If your alright with that, then feel free to watch it.

Muah. xx
😆...this is a million dollar question...and u will get diff ans...
I watched that show from the day 1 and was very attached to it till Shilpa's departure...and after that I watched few epis and what a disaster!!!!!!!!!!the main essence of that show was dead...
another thing if u felt Riddhima's character sometimes annoying in those earlier epis then God save u from the coming epis...specially from the last years epis...I wonder what u will feel...
ya...u should definetly go ahead and watch futher...because i think nw is the time you will see more romance between AR and the gang's true friendship...even when jennifer will come its another era of AR love so i world say go ahead
haha thats a difficult question to ask...!!
4r me personally it was realy very difficult to accept the fact that shilpa was no longer goin to potray  the adorable riddhima gupta...!!!!
i remember being so upset n dis-heartened the same was wen the show got over... !!
moreover i personally feel DMG is a show which is really really attached to my heart even till date crazy fans of dmg like me :P still watch it again n again so i would suggest u if u really have loved the show till where u have seen then u must continue to watch the show :D

This forum has been divided into DIE hard fans of each Riddhima, so each one will give you a preety predicatable answer.

All the SA fans will no doubt say it sucked, and all the Suku fans will say it was the best phase, and the Jennifer fans will say yest theres much more to come.

You're not gonna get a pretty unbiased view on this forum.

Despite my username Im a HUGE KaJen fan, so Im gonna say theres much more to come 😆

Oh and as an AR fan, the Armaan and Riddhima had the best phase in their relationship during Sukirti as a Riddhima
Umm...depends. I'm a hardcore KaShian and never ever watched a single episode after Shilpa left, cos for me, No KaSh=No DMG.
And to be honest, this will be the last place on Earth I'll consider for asking this particular question. Sounds harsh, I know, but it's true. :p
Here people are divided and will give you different answers.
What I suggest is that give an episode or two more a shot, and if KaSh have affected you the way they have affected me and other hardcore and true KaShians, well then you wouldn't want to watch it yourself, your heart wouldn't want to, sounds dramatic maybe but that's the truth. :p At the end of the day, it's you who can decide what's best for you. I'm trying to be as unbiased as I can be. I didn't watch DMG after Shilpa's exit so can't tell you anything about story.  But KaSh was what mattered to me the most and hence I didn't watch it...it's your choice now, depends on your feelings for KaSh.

However, I do agree with absolutely everything Angelic_Swancy said, some may deny but that's the truth. Beware of that. :)

Good luck and do let me what you decide. :)

This is coming from a proud KaShian since day 1. 😳

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago