India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG

desigrl27 IF-Dazzler
desigrl27
desigrl27

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
So I had heard about DMG when it was coming on because Dr. Armaan is sooo hot, but I never saw the show because I didn't have the TV channel.  About 2 weeks ago, my friend told me about the show and I decided that I would finally watch it.  I started watching the show and got super addicted to it.  I just finished episode 164, which is Shilpa Anand's last episode.  Firstly, I would like to say that I completely LOVE this show, especially Armaan.  Riddhima annoys me sometimes because she won't accept that she loves him.  At the same time though, Shilpa and Karan are gorgeous together, and I'm having a hard time accepting that Shilpa Anand is being replaced in the show, and I'm getting a bit disheartened from continuing the show.  Can someone please tell me if the show is still worth watching at this point?

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

applezbulbulYamini-KSGmeeranairapoorvapr3008PremeerKashksg_armaan_dmgARian_4everShaily.Nims-illa8mini_ksg_ARARCaskettFan..ayaan..Nikhi.henaliIloverokaangel_KSGKaranShilpa:)IamSherLockednaaznin-BreezyGirl-Meehak.Akankshaa.smiley_lizi-Mayu-noseasyncdivkashfullnyxxsamadesMidnightMusings-ialwayswill-romiosugar1BazingaaMedha.DulceTentacion.Xiahtic-5-LoVe.KaSh-Sue101SilentSilverneha-rockssMasoomaBukhari

-BreezyGirl- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

oo0pretty0oo-Shonaa-Shaily.ashw99..ayaan..paulomi_taAnuContradiction01-ialwayswill-Meehak.Ishan.-LoVe.KaSh-

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Well yes..The show is definetly rocking even if Shilpa left..There is alot more to the serial after she leaves :)

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Numayaoo0pretty0ooMrsSobtiGroverarmaanridhimma4Kajenxox..KaJenDelena..kashkasukajennmini_ksg_ARNims-sonam_KhaLidaHAltaira..Chandni..sheenaluvskajenIceMaidenanjaanichudiangel_KSGTheAquaCapriAR_EternalLovemanjhaPreeti_ar_kjKaranShilpa:)awarapan.-Doppelganger-RiddikulusFarzu-jesss.samadescaprigurlsmiley_lizisoniasharmin89Nomaa.-Euphoria-swashbucklingwida-Moni-Mehak_Luvs_RaniMasoomaBukhari

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
well the show definitely rocked even shilpa left...the riddhima wen sukirti came was very sweet and even after that jennifer according to me was best...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

oo0pretty0ooarmaanridhimma4Kajenxox..KaJenDelena..kashkasukajennmini_ksg_ARKhaLidaHNims-AltairasheenaluvskajenIceMaidenanjaanichudiTheAquaCapriPreeti_ar_kjmanjha-Doppelganger-awarapan.Farzu--Mayu-smiley_liziNomaa.Medha.BElieveYOUrselfswashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Raniwidablessing-beauty

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Take it from someone who's watched the show since day one, ain't worth it. All it's worth is tears, and heartbreaks and disloyality. If your alright with that, then feel free to watch it.

Muah. xx

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranair-Shonaa-kashkasukajenn..ayaan..Shaily.ashw99Afflatus.tanya_dmgroxxx-Doppelganger-IamSherLockedContradiction01Bazingaamehak_kapoor-ialwayswill-noseasyncbAkChOd.xDIshan.ruky786-LoVe.KaSh-neha-rockss-Ms.Muffin-

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
LOL...this is a million dollar question...and u will get diff ans...
I watched that show from the day 1 and was very attached to it till Shilpa's departure...and after that I watched few epis and what a disaster!!!!!!!!!!the main essence of that show was dead...
another thing if u felt Riddhima's character sometimes annoying in those earlier epis then God save u from the coming epis...specially from the last years epis...I wonder what u will feel...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairvin0211ShamrozSaysShaily.ashw99..ayaan..RehanismBazingaanoseasyncneha-rockssbAkChOd.xD-LoVe.KaSh-Ishan.-Cherry--Ms.Muffin-

ArshiARMaaneet Senior Member
ArshiARMaaneet
ArshiARMaaneet

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
ya...u should definetly go ahead and watch futher...because i think nw is the time you will see more romance between AR and the gang's true friendship...even when jennifer will come its another era of AR love so i world say go ahead

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanridhimma4Kajenxox..KaJenDelena..kashkasukajennmini_ksg_ARAltairaShamrozSayssheenaluvskajenanjaanichudiAR_EternalLoveRiddikulusFarzu-smiley_lizisoniasharmin89Medha.Nomaa.swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Raniblessing-beauty

vin0211 Senior Member
vin0211
vin0211

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
haha thats a difficult question to ask...!!
4r me personally it was realy very difficult to accept the fact that shilpa was no longer goin to potray  the adorable riddhima gupta...!!!!
i remember being so upset n dis-heartened the same was wen the show got over... !!
moreover i personally feel DMG is a show which is really really attached to my heart even till date crazy fans of dmg like me :P still watch it again n again so i would suggest u if u really have loved the show till where u have seen then u must continue to watch the show :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PremeerKashShaily.Preeti_ar_kjRiddikulusbAkChOd.xD

Go to top