India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Can Rashi turn WHITE from BLACK?

meera_love Newbie
meera_love
meera_love

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Just had a thought, so felt like sharing it with you all. 

Was watching the RaJi dream sequence today...it was so beautiful. 
And if seen in an unprejudiced light, Rashi is quite entertaining as such, and acts well. Plus she and Jigar share an awesome chemistry. If she falls for Jigar and eventually turns White from Black, then we can have some other features in the show. Coz frankly, the whole Rashi-Urmi bitchy sequences have become damn boring and annoying to watch. 
Urmila can remain black, also we can have other black characters if necessary...but its about time we see some genuine RaJi magic and GoHem chemistry Clap
By the way, an offscreen Rashi is damn cute!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heaven princessshahsb_26

LakshmiRathore Senior Member
LakshmiRathore
LakshmiRathore

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
its true coz i live in the uk and have not got time to watch it on tv i watch it online and everytime its rashi and urmila i kind of forward it because its becoming boring now and i too think rashi should finally fall for husband

meera_loveIp-AK4ever

tashi482 Senior Member
tashi482
tashi482

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
not to be rude or anything but don't u think some people maybe offended by your post? l agree with it but l just think you could've put it in a different way coz you can't be sure that all members of this forum are of Indian descent therefore it can be offensive to black people
meera_love Newbie
meera_love
meera_love

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashi482

not to be rude or anything but don't u think some people maybe offended by your post? l agree with it but l just think you could've put it in a different way coz you can't be sure that all members of this forum are of Indian descent therefore it can be offensive to black people

Thanx I get ur concern as well, but BLACK and WHITE in terms of characterization is a universally accepted definition - in both film and theater. 

shahsb_26Howlarious

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LakshmiRathore

its true coz i live in the uk and have not got time to watch it on tv i watch it online and everytime its rashi and urmila i kind of forward it because its becoming boring now and i too think rashi should finally fall for husband

Hi i know this is nothing to do with the post but what web site do you watch saathiya as star has stopped here in uk plz i feel left out as i am one week behind plz help
thank you Smile
meera_love Newbie
meera_love
meera_love

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Hi i know this is nothing to do with the post but what web site do you watch saathiya as star has stopped here in uk plz i feel left out as i am one week behind plz help
thank you Smile

hey you can watch it on tellytube.com
they have all serials and very quick uploads!
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_love

Originally posted by shaffa

thank you Smile

hey you can watch it on tellytube.com
they have all serials and very quick uploads!
Thank you now i can catch up and be on the same page as everyone Hug
tashi482 Senior Member
tashi482
tashi482

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_love

Originally posted by tashi482

Thanx I get ur concern as well, but BLACK and WHITE in terms of characterization is a universally accepted definition - in both film and theater. 
okay, l didnt know that but if it is used then l guess its ok

Go to top