two cents on 5th May epi

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohkkk so i liked today's epi alot too..

was Gaurav regretting at wat all he said to Vidya?? his face expressions were very confusing.. he didnt look relieved as one would look after saying what he wants to.. he was troubled for sure.. he doesnt want Vidya to get hurt...

Adi Gaurav have an abolute fantastic bonding.. Adi wanted to help his brother out of his misery showed how strong their bond together is..

Vidya's face expressions were amazingg when she said everything would be fine.. it was soo determined as she knows very well what she has to do..

Devayani is all to blame.. she thinks she can set everything right in this world but she is highly wrong.. she needs to understand everything cannot go the way she wants and still she was hopefull to fix it all.. Lady have some sense

The precap was the most amazing part of the epi for me.. edge gripping.. did Vidya leave the house? or did she just gone sumwhere would be back and act all normal with Gaurav? sumthing sure exciting in in the store..

The serial is going superb right now.. Gaurav Vidya story keeps u intact for sure..

share ur views please !! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it all sounds so interesting and I really wish I could watch!!! i'm in canada though so have to wait for someone to upload it but will definitely be back to share my views!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lld89

it all sounds so interesting and I really wish I could watch!!! i'm in canada though so have to wait for someone to upload it but will definitely be back to share my views!

im in Canada too and i watched it already..😕
lld89 thumbnail
how?! where did you watch it? I only rely on youtube or Dhruvie to post the links so if you have another I would appreciate it!
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey pulwasha🤗,
I too liked the todays episode, firstly  i'm very happy to see adi back, even i loved the bonding btwn to brothers though adi doesnt no the actual problem but he tried to console gaurav, this shows their love.

i loved vidays acting, confidence and determination, i'm tired of listing to deviyani saying "my sabh kuch teek karungi". i'm happy that  this time vidya is handling the situation her self, i personally feel that she can handle it better that deviyani. 

Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked today's episode...seriously... Vidya's so forgiving. She's such a well-etched character. Too noble for her own good i think Gaurav is in love with a married woman. Hate to see Vidya so helpless and vulnerable. Hope she sees some light. I like the way the story's progressing. Just hope to see Aditya and Priya...two of my favourite characters back on screen😊
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Pulwasha: The bonding was shown very well...without getting cheesy👏 I am all the more in love with Aditya's character. Love the way he reasoned with Gaurav and talked some sense into him. He's far more mature in the matters of the heart😊
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charu_1023

@Pulwasha: The bonding was shown very well...without getting cheesy👏 I am all the more in love with Aditya's character. Love the way he reasoned with Gaurav and talked some sense into him. He's far more mature in the matters of the heart😊

I agree, adi is very good when it comes to love life 
lld89 thumbnail
loved the episode!! i really love any scenes whether its a movie or tv show or even in real life that includes some bromance. Its so cute and its just nice to see guys acting so caring! adi really cares about gaurav a lot, honestly i wish we could see more bonding between the brothers!

I wonder how Vidya plans on handling the situation, she told Devyani she would talk to Gaurav and take care of it..

and Pulwasha I agree, the precap is so intriguing, I wonder what's up!
modishh thumbnail
I just don't believe Vidya is soo mature...she took everything so strongly...hats off to her character...👏