sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
finally karan-pam marriage stopped,for few minutes i thought the marriage will take place,but...the harleen entered,now we will get karal. 
what u guys think will ambaji agree for karal marriage now?what wld u have done if u wld be in amabji or hetal place?
Edited by sherma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zari3 thumbnail
agar hetal karan ko pasan karti hai than ambaji to khush bhi nahi karsak thi par dekna parega
thank you
harshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Get them married, I mean they were all set for the engagement before, which was like what 1-2 weeks back... and beside shub kam mein deri kyo?!?!
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amba Ji will say yes! She has to, after all her daughter's happiness is back! All this was a big mess of misunderstanding and just a bad time. It is all cleared, why point fingers now.  Maybe, she will suggest lets all start afresh and have a grand wedding for Karan and Hetal. Cannot wait for Monday!!😃
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had a feeling that the Karan -Pam wedding would stop even though they were in the mandap.  It is good it finally stopped.
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If i was ambaji I will go to mona and will apologize her...and then will agree for hetal and karan...finally KARAL
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is good it finally stopped.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first she will show some angry and then she will agree for her daughter happiness. Later she will take mona back to her family