Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Oye Vaish,

KT and Yashu deserve every bit of our love and adulation...

They have never ever let us down...

They surely deserve the world! πŸ˜ƒ

PS: Love you Lots! 😳
Bas aise hi man kiya...toh bol diya!😊

DocD!πŸ€—

After a long time I felt forum is alive again.

Hope this will continue.

Aise hi aate rehna aur meethi baatein kehna . 

πŸ€—
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Mishti Dyo.. You could not have said it in any better way!!

@Mani : Spot on!!!

@ Krishna : wwwooowwwiiieee... My Kubare is here... sigh missed you so much.. where are you???? And loved to see your pink shine here too...
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Dyo darling *muwah & hugs*

God I miss you...all...

Watched the epi after a very very long time on TV and I have to say I loved it...lol. YK as Shaank were just brilliant...aww...they were damn cute...loved them to bits..from their cute OTT fighting to her crying to all tghat you mentioned...These two are truly brilliant.

What I loved about today was after a very very long time we get Shanak back in action other then romancing each other..we get an episode where they are the focus...loved that...

Hoping that with the 5 days format back in ...the CV's have realised what the viewers want...A Story on Shanak...and this track has started on a good note..them...

An episode that is worth watching for Shanak..aka Yashkaran...Sunil, Madzs, Akki , PSP and Manni...

Krishna

πŸ€—

Missed your pink font😊
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

Awesome post Dyo

Beautifully written...it is not rocket science for the makers and channel to guess that who is carrying the show on their shoulders till now

And who has made us chipkofyied to the show even after lameness of 5 months with sprinkling of brilliance here and there

Definitely Karan and Yashashri are the ones who are trump cards to the show and saving grace every time it falters or dwindles !!

May God Bless them both and they reach heights of Success !!!

Thanks, Manita! 😊

@bold: Ditto to that!
May the great God Almighty bless them both...may they both do exceedingly well in their respective careers, and carve a special niche for themselves in the field of acting...

Hope to see them shine bright amongst the stars there, someday...tab hum bhi bade garv se bolenge...are, yeh toh hamare do anmol ratan hain...hamare ShaNak hain! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sounds like an awsome episode, a must watch !
thanks for the brief !
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dyooo my mishi doi:0 loved yr take n yr thread im sure cvs will realise soon 2day after a month a full shanak epi is wat made my day

karan n yashashri i guess d only actors i have seen in a long long time no1 bets them:)
dr.dsr thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Dyo darling *muwah & hugs*

God I miss you...all...

Watched the epi after a very very long time on TV and I have to say I loved it...lol. YK as Shaank were just brilliant...aww...they were damn cute...loved them to bits..from their cute OTT fighting to her crying to all tghat you mentioned...These two are truly brilliant.

What I loved about today was after a very very long time we get Shanak back in action other then romancing each other..we get an episode where they are the focus...loved that...

Hoping that with the 5 days format back in ...the CV's have realised what the viewers want...A Story on Shanak...and this track has started on a good note..them...

An episode that is worth watching for Shanak..aka Yashkaran...Sunil, Madzs, Akki , PSP and Manni...

Oye meri cutie gubbare...Krishna...kidhar thi tu???

πŸ€—

Missed you and your pink font...and most of all "Dyo Darling" *waves*😳

Yep! Today's epi was good...

KT-Yashu rocked it...Sunil and Madhvi supported them brilliantly! πŸ‘

@bold: Krishna, you hit the nail bang-on!! πŸ‘
Even though the script was very average, at least ShaNak were not romancing each other mindlessly...
At least their madness had some method to it! 😊

dr.dsr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

dyooo my mishi doi:0 loved yr take n yr thread im sure cvs will realise soon 2day after a month a full shanak epi is wat made my day

karan n yashashri i guess d only actors i have seen in a long long time no1 bets them:)

Oye Karish!

Main kab se teri mishti doi ban gayi re?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I thought I was something else, right! 😳

Anyway, tere liye, main sab kuch chala loongi...

Sirf Dyo bhi...😊

Muaahhh!!
Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post doc d
kt/yashu how can they bring such kind of expressions even with lame script today I liked was we got atleast 20 min of shanak with full action
I really liked yashu's crying and shawn pampering
I hope cvs get in their mind who is making viewers glued to the show give chance to our awesome actors to perform
But atleast today we got our shanak back I hope they keep it that way
dr.dsr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tora

Superb post doc d
kt/yashu how can they bring such kind of expressions even with lame script today I liked was we got atleast 20 min of shanak with full action
I really liked yashu's crying and shawn pampering
I hope cvs get in their mind who is making viewers glued to the show give chance to our awesome actors to perform
But atleast today we got our shanak back I hope they keep it that way

Thanks, Tora!
@bold: Completely second that! πŸ‘
Script deffo leaving a lot to be desired...but KT-Yashu living up to our expectations, yet again!😊

PS: Congrats, Dearie on having become a Senior Member! πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€—