Rang Badalti Odhani

KT-Yashu...yet again the saving grace!!!

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode dated 5th May 2011

The plot...no great shakes...been there, seen that!!

But apne ShaNak...KT-Yashu were bang-on as usual! 👏

So many noteworthy moments of improvisation...

KT...Shaan's intial "Sorry...Sorry" thinking that he has hit Khanak hard...starting from scratch, all over again! 🤣
The effortless transition from the confident dude to the budhthal pati, when Khanak bursts out crying 👍🏼...followed by the "Swear to God...tum bahut achhi lagti ho!" 😆...the comic timing there...superbly done, that! 👏
Many such moments with Sasha also on display...the sense of complete disinterest despite having to show so much interest 😆
And, the final "Just Kill Me!!" by Shaan with the gesticulation and all 😆...Absolutely Brilliant stuff there by KT! ⭐️

Yashu...Khanak's 'crying'...difficult to enact without going OTT actually...but the natural ease with which Yashu pulled it off...spot-on! 👏
The continuous back and forth with Shaan...superb flow...doing complete justice to the line "Jab Shaan aur Khanak mil jaaye, toh..." Their actions took care of the rest! 👍🏼
Absolutely loved Khanak's final 'breakdown' when she has to stop PSP from walking away...and the immediate reaction of child-like 'successful' glee when she manages to stop him...Yashu caught that moment bang-on!! ⭐️

So, CVs...yet again a wake-up call!!
Your LEADS are your greatest STRENGTHS!!!
KT and Yashu are naturally gifted actors...
Nurture them...allow them to grow...
They are sure to pay rich(er) dividends!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mishti Dyo.. makes me want to run to watch the episode...

Mwaaa... As usual your take has its own charma nd magic.. like a stamp has.. Specially manufactured by Doc Dyo...

lovely...

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DocD!

Your posts about KT/YM makes me love them more.

👏👏👏
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Dyo

Beautifully written...it is not rocket science for the makers and channel to guess that who is carrying the show on their shoulders till now

And who has made us chipkofyied to the show even after lameness of 5 months with sprinkling of brilliance here and there

Definitely Karan and Yashashri are the ones who are trump cards to the show and saving grace every time it falters or dwindles !!

May God Bless them both and they reach heights of Success !!!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Manita-

Awesome post Dyo

Beautifully written...it is not rocket science for the makers and channel to guess that who is carrying the show on their shoulders till now

And who has made us chipkofyied to the show even after lameness of 5 months with sprinkling of brilliance here and there

Definitely Karan and Yashashri are the ones who are trump cards to the show and saving grace every time it falters or dwindles !!

May God Bless them both and they reach heights of Success !!!

Manitha,

@ bold - so true👏👏👏
dr.dsr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jparker

Mishti Dyo.. makes me want to run to watch the episode...

Mwaaa... As usual your take has its own charma nd magic.. like a stamp has.. Specially manufactured by Doc Dyo...

lovely...

Oye aamar Shona Jess,

Love you re...😳

Nahin, seriously...KT-Yashu were seriously very good today!! 👏

These two have proved themselves time and again...

Serious...Comic...Fluff...they can pull it all off with such aplomb and ease!!

Hope you too, enjoy watching them as much as I did today...

Love,
Tomar Mishti Dyo 😳😊

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb epi..yasharan rock...thanks 4 the update
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol well said doc d he ehe today sepisode was rofl...kt and yashu can pulled it off like this thy r superb acters waht a comic timing i loved them superb expression see only thy can carry rbo no one else
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dyo darling *muwah & hugs*

God I miss you...all...

Watched the epi after a very very long time on TV and I have to say I loved it...lol. YK as Shaank were just brilliant...aww...they were damn cute...loved them to bits..from their cute OTT fighting to her crying to all tghat you mentioned...These two are truly brilliant.

What I loved about today was after a very very long time we get Shanak back in action other then romancing each other..we get an episode where they are the focus...loved that...

Hoping that with the 5 days format back in ...the CV's have realised what the viewers want...A Story on Shanak...and this track has started on a good note..them...

An episode that is worth watching for Shanak..aka Yashkaran...Sunil, Madzs, Akki , PSP and Manni...
dr.dsr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbofan1

DocD!

Your posts about KT/YM makes me love them more.

👏👏👏

Oye Vaish,

KT and Yashu deserve every bit of our love and adulation...

They have never ever let us down...

They surely deserve the world! 😃

PS: Love you Lots! 😳
Bas aise hi man kiya...toh bol diya!😊