Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Revathy in an Ashram? (Page 2)

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinaroy

Originally posted by Anuhia

In the Written update I read that revathy is in some ashram.Revathy I agree has suffered a big blow in the name of Ram. She completed her MBA. Her brother is lying in the hospital. Her sis-in-law is struggling to run the house. Couldn't she try to help them financially? 

. Perhaps she is going through rehab.  The other option is to send all the Rawats plus Pihu to the ashram. May be in the peaceful environment their sanity will come backWink

I swear send everyone to the ashram atleast rudra will live peacefully with his memory loss.

But on a serious note Ram doesnot realize that in his obsession he has ruined a girl's life. He too has a sister if something similar had happened to his sister what would he do? Even his own mother being a lady supported him. Both of them shud burn in hell.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supastarJuhiRjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

Sneha2487 Goldie
Sneha2487
Sneha2487

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
more than Revati i m worried abt Ram... i thot Ram must be in sum mental asylum but he is in jail... now i jus hope that he doesnt cum back alongwith Rudra's memoryConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha2487

more than Revati i m worried abt Ram... i thot Ram must be in sum mental asylum but he is in jail... now i jus hope that he doesnt cum back alongwith Rudra's memoryConfused

Actually you r right with a drugs case against him if Ratnesh is moving freely after a three months jail then why not Ram.

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sneha2487

Actually you r right with a drugs case against him if Ratnesh is moving freely after a three months jail then why not Ram.

Scary thought! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Scary thought! 
[/QUOTE]

The CVs are capable of anything. They might show him tapkofying one day claiming to be Gauri's hubby. The Cvs are capable of something so disgusting only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRjakrOrientalDancer

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Scary thought! 

The CVs are capable of anything. They might show him tapkofying one day claiming to be Gauri's hubby. The Cvs are capable of something so disgusting only.
[/QUOTE]

I agree.  You know this story was nice at the beginning, because it had a proper script, and it was probably written by a good author.  But when they got extension they did not hire the original scriptwriter.  I think the director just rehearses the dialogues on the spot.  So yes, when they run out of ideas after this track is over, they can surely bring that maniac guy back.

ThamesriverjakrOrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Scary thought! 

[/QUOTE]

Or he'll claim to be the father of Gauri's child...

JuhiRjakrOrientalDancer

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Scary thought! 

Or he'll claim to be the father of Gauri's child...
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah he anyways lives in a make believe world. He he is so deranged that he would do that too.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index