Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha2487

more than Revati i m worried abt Ram... i thot Ram must be in sum mental asylum but he is in jail... now i jus hope that he doesnt cum back alongwith Rudra's memory😕

Actually you r right with a drugs case against him if Ratnesh is moving freely after a three months jail then why not Ram.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuhia

Actually you r right with a drugs case against him if Ratnesh is moving freely after a three months jail then why not Ram.

Scary thought! 
Thamesriver thumbnail

Scary thought! 
[/QUOTE]

The CVs are capable of anything. They might show him tapkofying one day claiming to be Gauri's hubby. The Cvs are capable of something so disgusting only.
JuhiR thumbnail

The CVs are capable of anything. They might show him tapkofying one day claiming to be Gauri's hubby. The Cvs are capable of something so disgusting only.
[/QUOTE]

I agree.  You know this story was nice at the beginning, because it had a proper script, and it was probably written by a good author.  But when they got extension they did not hire the original scriptwriter.  I think the director just rehearses the dialogues on the spot.  So yes, when they run out of ideas after this track is over, they can surely bring that maniac guy back.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Or he'll claim to be the father of Gauri's child...
Thamesriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Oh yeah he anyways lives in a make believe world. He he is so deranged that he would do that too.
JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Oh, please don't scare us... that's a possibility too!  If you think about it, there is not much left in the story.  How many times can they go back and forth Ruhu, RAGA?
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That would be too much . But I am sure Ram will come back soon. This time he should get a real beating from Rudra . I want to see and enjoy Rudra giving a good beating to that Ravan (Ram.
Also they can bring Revathy and Prateek (Pihus brother ) together and develop a story .
Edited by jakr - 12 years ago