may 5 WU- v supports d, sid takes a new project

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi muktis, majaama😊😆ok so todays episode was decent, not much happened so short update but baa baabuji r irritating me thes days🤔

scene 1-
rajvi is leaving from the house😲 devki tries to stop her but she is in no mood 2 listen.
charu comes and stops her, she gives loads of advice(i dont remember those dialogues , some women power and ghar ko jode rakhna types😆😆sorry)
imv comes and tells her that rajvi if she goes , then it would give a very wrong impression outside, home matters should be solved at home😊
rajvi agrees ang goes back

charu consoles poor devki😭that what she did was with noble intentions😊and tells her not 2 worry

scene 2-
vaki interaction , v supports her

all the family get the news abt sid taking up a new project, (which one , idont know nor do i care😆)
d asks v if what she did was wrong, v tells her he knows she meant well, he tells her he knows she will never try to harm this parivaar, and due to her only everyone is eating breakfast together, and he apprciates that😳😆(wahh vaibhav , tareef pe tareef, chalo accha hain devki ko tumhara support chahiye tha)
d tells her that sid should persue his dreams, v tells d when dreams r not in destiny , anyhting which is in destiny, one should make them dreams.😕
v telld d its nothing wrong if a son wants 2 follow in his father's footsteps
dv tells her what she did was an honest mistakebut it helped sid on taking the right path😊
v tells her not 2 worry , he is there to support her😃and then he goesss
nice scene- liked v very much here😊

scene3-
a filler scene, sid does not come 2 breakfast, imv taunts d, baapuji does devki jaap, imv counterattacks and goes😆😆(i liked the way imv told to baapuji)😆

scene 4-
imv goes into sid cabin,  sid tells abt jimmy the jockey, he lives in navsari and is not social,but girls r latoo over him😉 , so he is trying to contact some of his girlfriends🤣to get 3 him
he tells that this jimmy is in love with horses sleep eats drinks with them😛😆
imv says forget this jimmy😆 i have come here cos today i amproud of u, u have finally stood up and taken up responsibility, and we should thank d 4 that😉😆
imv gifts his pen to sid and then they both hug😊
episode ends

precap- achar making process going on, charu ask rajvi to help d in making acchar, rajvi tells her why, d ko toh sab kuch aata hogaa naa😛

thnx for the update. lolz loved the girlfriend thing. sid and GF dont match together at all. 🤣 he should care sbout his wife more.
Tqs for the UD...AnmolEdited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
Thanx 4 the update.Sooo happy that Vaibhav is supporting devki.😳
Wowow Bhai U doing updates ! Good one 
Thanxx for the update ðŸ˜Š 
Originally posted by divy609

Wowow Bhai U doing updates ! Good one 
Thanxx for the update ðŸ˜Š 
thanks divs 4 liking it, just 4 timepass😆😆