May god bless you and fulfill all your wishes
Hope you have great day with family and friends
have a great birthday...🥳

Lotsof Love and wishes

jannat

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

OMMMGGG :| Firstly I wanna say ki I LOVE each one of you people who wished me,Pata nahi why I feel like this,lekin my birthday would seriously be incomplete without your wishes! And Christ! Trust me Guys,I NEVER EVER thought that I would actually have a THREAD to wish me! Gooosshhh!! And Such Messages! I've gone through each and every line,and I was so wrong in thinking ki only I love you people..You people Pamper me So Much,Awww Guys,I feel Ultra Special !

BRACE YOURSELVES UP..My BIIIGGG SPEECH is HERE !!

Sary Thank You So Much! LOL You know what,I'm glad that I ran into your creations! Seriously man your Sigs and Avis Rock and I Love them Soo Much!! And the one you made for me just takes my breath away,KaJen look BHOOTIPHUULL <33 Thanks a Lot Sweetie<33

Samica! LOL Well,Sweetheart I dun have any crush ( Mila nahi koi aisa ) but I am seriously glad that u wished that for me! LOL !! Thanks a lot Sweetie and yes,This day is already so Special Now!! <33 Love You and your FF<33

Tooba Sweetie I LOVE you Too!! Seriously your comments on my FF are adorable! Makes me smile always! You all flatter me too much,Goooddd I will be a tomato next moment !! Thanks!! <33

Sanju !! LOL I like to be in my own world..That comprises of you lovely friends!! Yeah I remember we changed our usernames almost simultaneously and then you were like "WOW Maitree we have the same number of alphabets!" 🤣 Awww Your Karanish style of wishing me won me over! I'm happy that u churaoed Karan's style(Karan nahi toh Karan ki style hi sahi!! 🤣) Thank You Sooo Much for the wishes!! Love you!🤗

Thanks For the amazing Wish Anumeha!! I really appreciate your comments on my FF!

Mel!! <33 Miss Melena,you are a Absolute OUT-OF-THE-WORLD writer,you know that? I Love your FF to bits! Its my Current Favourite on IF. Its amazing..And as for the birthday wish,I'm honoured to see your comment here!! Thanks a LOT Sweetie..Made My Dayyy!🤗

MMRRR Meri Mezi Rani Thanks a LOT for wishing,Arrey kyun nahi,you're having a party whenever u want !! I love You,and ur FF<33 ❤️

Sunita...Thanks Sweetie! I'm glad u wished me!

HH! Aahhh,Meri Hermoine Husna,Meri Huusssniii <33 I LOVE you Too much ji !I miss you,but this amazing wish of yours made me smile so hard !! Haayyeee You are sugary missy,and guess what,I LOVE Sugar! =P So I'm glllaaddd that u called me sweet! Its really a pleasure to help you and having HP sessions with you!! I really wish to talk to you<33 Muah HH Love You<33

Ishrobaby!Meri Ishi,My Rocking Baby,Meri Cute Follower Numero Uno! 😊 Thank You Sooo Mucchhh<33 Awww Your Birthday wish melted me!! Arreeeyyy You know me so well Ishrobaby! LOL I'm just like that...Chota packet bada talent! Awwwiiieee!! I wanna Hug You SOO hard 🤗 I still remember when I gave u this nickname ,I gave a late wish on YOUR BIRTHDAY,So this was a gift along with a OS I wrote for you! I Love how you sometimes act like my Elder Sis,And tell me to study 'coz you know I practically dun like to 🤣 Remember when u were like ' Maitu 🤗 ' ? I was on top of the world,I loveee your pampering!! I am never gonna forget the lil things you tell me,and Wait...Whats Padhai? I don't this thing,not todaay atleast! Aaj mera raaj karne ka din hai!! LOLLL Ofcourse Ishrobaby I will party,ab ka hukum salakhon pe =P I LOVEEE YOOOUUU ❤️

Mehak Sweetie Thanks a LOT! I'm glad,really really touched after such a beautiful wish from you..You know I am actually trying hard to control my "Khushi ke aansu" after reading that just my words make me closer to you..Thats so Sweet! Thanks a LOT!And Swwetie,Chocolate Cake is my FAVVOUURIITEE<33 Made my day so special !!

Rabia Thanks a LOT !! Even your wish means a Lot! Although I dun know u so well..I know u're a amazing person! Thankuu!<3

Tashu..Firstly,YOUR GIFT ROCKKSS !! All my favs there! Its gorgeous sweety! Heehhee ILY2! Thanks a Ton Sweetheart..A Special Comments makes a special Day!

Vini,Thanks a LOT! I'm really overwhelmed to have all that appreciation as a writer,Gosh,I am only a beginner! Thanks..Means a Lot!

Ashu Baby<33 My Elder Sissy! I L Y So muuucchhh Muahhh Baby and Yes,I LOVERS ur OS! You're such a talented writer...Arrey u dun have to worry abt me,I'm already bigra hua!! LOLZZ Thanks a LOT!<3

Anku,You dun know how much this means to me!I will always cherish your words,our convos and this wish! And ofcourse..Our Friendship! I LY Anku! You're very Special to me..I promise to stay like this! Thanks a Lot!! I L Y !!❤️

Preets baby! Thanks a LOT! I'm still guilty for forgetting ur name the first time LOL I'm so glad you forgave me! Your wish made me smile <3

Sanya Thanks a LOT! I must say I Love these gifts and ofcourse the Sig rocks! Thank You Sweetie!! 😊

The Main Person Behind this Now! Trish,My Trish Baby..Can you please gimme enough words for this?For all that you've done here?'Coz I'm running outta them! OMG I still can't believe you created this ever so amazing thread,with all praises of me(Wait,do I really deserve it all?) and then the Sigs,and Ofcourse Can I forget the Mindblasting part you dedicated to me just for my bday? No! This birthday is the most special one ever,I swear,and Baby All The Credit goes to you..You've become such a awesome friend now! Guide too,in many ways,and I feel like I know you from ages! Trish you deserve every bit of my comment on your writing sweety 'coz you're one of the best writers I know in IF! You're no less than an angel baby,and I so wanna hug you!I Love it so much that you like me pestering you..Ab toh I'll pester you more! Inspite of all those problems,you did this for me...I had tears in my eyes,I'm so Touched,Baby..I L Y Soo Much! Never ever ever will I forget you,or stop loving you! After this,I only feel like I'm loving you more..And Dun forget one thing,I L Y So much and U ROCKKK!
(Check MY Dabba)

And Everyone here..Nits,Almaas,Sue,Mahua,Adu,Shasha Di,Jessy,Henali,Yunika🤣,Mehak,Naaz,Jannat,Minaz,Sneha and two of my other VERY Special people..Thank you Soo Much<33 Love You all !! Made my day!Muahh ❤️

Moni !! Namesake,I LOVE your siggy! I love it how u talk to me and Gosh ur siggies! It turns me over..This ones like one of the best,I just dun have Words,THANNKKSS<3 I'll be ever positive for u I promise<3

Bacchi..My Sweetheart,My Amal Professional,My Lil Inventor,My HUGE phangurl,I'm literally crying after reading your comment! Yes I wanted to kill you,but after this,I wannna HUG YOU SOO HARDDD! I don't have enough words to say,Because I wanna say so much.Bacchi You're an Angel,and I dun care how we started off,The only thing I know is you make me smile,and feel so loved! I really really wanna meet you and Hug you,and tell u that I L Y 2 infinty! You're Such a Beautiful person and I'm proud to have u as a friend..I thank God every moment that I have a wonderful friend like you..I LY So much Bacchi...This wish makes me fly on the clouds I never knew that existed!! Thank You So Much!!<33 You're the BESTTT Bacchi !! <33 MUAAHHH

Guys there isn't anything I dun wanna say,but God now my hands are aching..And I had a GREAT day! An Unforgettable Day,To Be Exact,I L Y all of you,I owe my happiness to every single person who wished me,Thank You!

Lotsa Love,
Maitree 

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maitreee happy birthday again sweetheart <3 Hope you had a great day !
You deserve all the love and happiness and pleasee be the way you are always !

ILY <3
And trish the thread is so beautiful <3
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Happy Birthday Maitree! Hope you have an Amazing Time!
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday maitreee...Many Many Happy Returns of the day...enjoy🥳
so my gift wasnt actually belated! made it in time! 

its my special AR OS for maitree! i was gonna do a maitree-Ian/Damon OS, but u know all my OSs and FFs have naughty scenes na? or kisses? aur i cant write stuff like that about my baby sis now can i? maybe when you are at least 17/18!

hehehe

love youuu
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
To Everyone Here..Check Post on Pg3 !! I Replied to all of you<33 LOVE YOU ALL !!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
maitreee, awww your replies are so sweet just like you yourself...love you and hope you had a KaJenlicious day🤗
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😃Happy Birthday Maitree😃
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maitree - Baby, you messages are just so YOU! Sweet, cute, lovely and innocent.
Love ya baby and hope we catch up soon.I LLL Y! 🤗
Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago