//Happy Birthday _______luvkajen// - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
But this girl also very demanding .Once you become close to her she demands you to do what she wants and she demands it so cutely that the person and bound to obey her orders..

TRISH DII...This is sooo true about my BACHI (maitreee)..I know hoe much my BACHI wanted me to write up a message..She almost wanted to kill me for being inactive during her bday..I am soo sure she would be crying a bit coz I hadnt left her a message in this thread..I know you PMed me Trish dii..But I wanted it this way for my BACHI..

BACHI..We have known each other for soo less a time..We knew each other and met each other..And it began like all friends..FIGHT..And the reason..My all time problem : calling people dii..You would get pissed because you were only 17 days elder to me..I always was in awe of BACHI..Your writing is soo from your heart and thats what makes it all the more beautiful..You ain't any Shakespeare but you write to keep people smiling..Which makes YOU all the more beautiful..I love you a lot..And trust me there can never be another you..I wish that I meet you one day..The day when I can tell that I love you soo much BACHI..and hug you and say that you are my friend..I hope there is such a day..But if not this is friendship..I know you are mad at me for not commenting on your FF..as soon as I get off all the tests and assignments I will do it..For sure..And as for my updates..You keep spamming my FF demanding updates..I would be happier if you updated..😳..Just keep smiling always..I love you and I am so not letting you forget that..Muah..Wishing you a very Happy Birthday BACHI..This world would have been less wonderful without you..And I thank the Almighty for creating a wonderful soul as you..<3

Your Always,
Amal (YOUR BACHI)
birthday-ani letters.gif (17996 bytes)

b-day ani-cake.gif (19119 bytes)
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise!!
May  GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper happy birthday.
Once again wish u a vv happy kajelicious b'day!!!πŸ₯³
WITH LOTS OF LUV -SHASHA DII-😳
MAY U Have the nicest birthday there ever was….. cuz you deserve it if ANYONE does.ENJOYYY UR DAY!!!!
Happy birthday Maitree πŸ€—
happy b'dy maitree...!...godbless...hv a blast...!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAITUUU πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
sholly couldnt sent  bday msg was busy wiz studyy😳
hope u have a rocking bday afterall its yr 15 anniversary πŸ˜² omkajen i thought u r 20 plus πŸ˜†
u r amazing friend remain like this  forever πŸ€—
HAPPY birthday once again πŸ₯³
sholly again i didnt edit yet πŸ˜­πŸ˜† plssh maaf kardo its yr birthday πŸ˜³πŸ€£
this choco cake is solely made  for uuu by me sooo eat all if u love me  its chotu 🀣

Edited by ammyridz600 - 12 years ago
OOOPPPS I 4GOT 2 SAY THAT , TRISHU AWESOME THREAD BABY πŸ˜³
Maine message already de diye hain!

But for sweetums Maitree again -πŸ€—
Happpy Birrrthdaaay!πŸ₯³

Have lots fun.
Have lots a cake and send us some too.LOL!

Have a great day and great year ahead.

TRISH - Very sona thread trishu :)
Happy birthday Maitree!  Hope you have the BEST birthday ever!  Love you!  x_x Muaaah!

-Medzi
Happy Birthday Maitree <33
Wish you lotsa sucess,happiness and luck <33
May you get everything you ever desire and may all your dreams come true ❀️
Thanks for being such an amazing KaJenian and for being such a wonderful person <33
Gos Bless You!

Happy Birthday Maitree...god Bless u dear
have a blast...Wish u get all the happiness u deserve <3