//Happy Birthday _______luvkajen//

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

HelloPeople :)

Today is a very special day...Guess why..Cuz today is a very special person's birthday...15 years ago on this date a special girl was born in Kolkata.The girl loves KaJen alot..She even has KaJen in her username..Kya heights hai madness ki.I tell you!Besides KaJen this girl loves Shah Rukh Khan alot..Infact according to her "KSG and SRK are like the Forever Loves" Then the other favorite in her list is Delena coming to Delena this girl loves Ian Somerhalder too...I know I know this list can go on and on but what to do this girl has SO many favorites..There's MaYur , Arjun Arohi , SRK - Kajol , AbhIya..Finally her favorites lists end..

Now coming to her talent..She is one multitalented girl..She makes signature.Beautiful ones..But the she suddenly stopped making them or should I say she makes them once in a while.After making signatures this girls heart came on writing a Short Story on AR and that was a huge success.She even has a FF running.And I must tell you it's awesome!

Coming to her nature..She is oneadorable girl who keeps on spreading love and happiness and also KaJeness..She doesn't care if people are even seeing her KaJenic posts..she justs writes and makes people smile..But this girl also very demanding .Once you become close to her she demands you to do what she wants and she demands it so cutely that the person and bound to obey her orders..When you demand her to do some stuff she gladly agrees with out any hesitation

I think you must have guessed who she is.If you have not and you're SO dumb man!She is the writer of Meant To Be Together..The one and only..Maitree aka Maitreeluvkajen

Wishing you a happy KaJenic 15th birthday Maitree..Hope you get everything you've wished for..
Edited by -Trish- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Messages for Maitree

Happpy Birthday Maiiitreee <333 Love I wish you a GREAT year ahead! I hope all your wishes come true jaani! Muaaah! You are an amazing writer//siggy maker and I am so glad I ran into you on KaJen thread :D Keep doing your thing baby!

-Sary-

~Maitree~

Hey maitree I wish you a really really happy birthday.Many many returns of the day sweets!
I love all your comments on my FF's and they are one of my favourites.Really I wish all your wishes come true, and soon your crush(if any otherthan KSG*wink*) becomes your BF !
Hope this day prooves to be the bestest day of your life.Bestest ever !
muahzzz...
ksgforever10

hey maitree
happy b'day gal
may u have a blissful year ahead
so its time 2 party
so where's d party 2nite ha

Aarti

Happy birthday maitree❤️
May God bless you with love and care.Enjoy every moment,every day of your life.
Wish u all the best for your future
and yes i love ur FFs n OSs😳
You have one awesome personality😳
Love you❤️

Tooba

Dearest Maitreee,

Happy Birthday Dear. Many Many happy returns of the day. I would not be wrong from any angle if I say you are one of the sweetest members ever. I love how you are in your won world. You are busy loving KaJen and give no damn to anyone. Even I was like you once upon a time so I see "old me" in you😆. Seriously, I am not kidding...you are always and always so sweet...love you darling and I love you more for the fact that we have equal number of alphabets in out iF usernames🤣
no no I am kidding there...I love you for who you are...your sweet nature, fantastic FF writing skills, and your love for KaJen and KaJenians make me love you too...anyway enough of my bakwaas now...I would like to wish you a very very very very very very very very happy Birthday (yeah, do imagine Karan wishing Jenny here coz I am churaing his wishing style here😆😳)...may God always shower you with lots and lots of happiness, and success, good health, prosperity and abundance. Happy KaJenlicious Birthday once again and a KaJenish hug to you🤗

-Yours friend,
Sanju

Wish u a very happy birthday Maitree...God bless u n may all ur wishes come true...

loads of luv..

Anumeha

Happy Birthday Maitree! I hope you have an amazing day and may God bless you with all the love,luck and happiness! You're an absolute sweetheart and it's always great to interact with you!<3 Muaahh!

- Mel. 

MMRRR!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Many, many happy returns of the day jaana!  So now you're gonna be what... 15 years old?  Wooh!  You know what, you gotta give us a party REALLYYY soon! 😃

Medzi_ARian...

hey maitree
many many happy returns of d day
god bless u
n i wish u have a wonderful life ahead
with lots of luv

Sunita

Maitree ji :D
A very very very happy birthday to you.
May god bless you and may you have the best of both worlds.
Hope you have great day with family and friends.
I know we are not able to interact much these days due to exam reasons and stuff, but really its a pleasure having you around.Not that I'm being sugary or something, but you really are a very sweet person and I love interacting with you.I love the way we have so much fun on KaJen AT, be it discussing KaJen or anything else.I love the DMG quiz and HP sessions with you and I love you for helping me out whenever I needed help.You know how poor I'm at IF using! LOL! I really dont know what more to say, except that I really miss being with you on AT and I hope those happy days will be back soon.I hope I get to spend more with you and get a chance to know you more.
So, have a great birthday!
Loads of Love and wishes

- Husna a.ka. HH
(I LOVE you for giving me this name!)

What's cute and talented , sweet and naughty?
Why its our very own li'l Maitree 😃

Happy Birthday Maitu🤗🤗🤗

This girl i tell you, she'll melt me with her nicknames for me, she'll wow us all with her awesome writing skills, she'll be whining abt her tuitions yet make sure she is full on excited in the AT , and she'll make sure you dance to her tunes cos she is so damn sweet abt it😳😳
Chota packet bada talent hai yeh😆

And today's your birthday so here's shouting out a VERY VERY FUN FILLED AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 🥳
Khoob party karna, aaj padhai bhool ja 😆 MAy you be blessed with all the good things in life and may you do the very best ahead, crucial times ahead in life na? :)

Keep your spark and smile alive at all times and once again, Lots of love for the day and always,

*Hugs*,
Ishi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI!!!!
HEYAAA DIII!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY...HOPE YOU ENJOYING YOUR BIRTHDAY...AND OF COURSE YOU SHOULD AS IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! AND I AM SOOO HAPPY TODAY...YOU ARE THE MOST JAANUEST FRIEND EVER THOUGH WE TALK ON THE AT ONLY AND HAVE NEVER CHATTED PERSONALLY STILL I FEEL AS IF YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO ME...I KNOW IT SOUNDS SILLY :p
AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU WRITE AWESOMELY AND I LOVE YOU FF TOO MUCH... FOR ENTERTAINING US WITH SUCH A GREAT FF. WELL NOW ENOUGH OF YOUR FF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY...AND I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR FF!!!

WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE KAJEN SO HERE SMALL GIFT FOR YOU

I JUST WISH THAT THIS BE YOUR BEST BIRTHDAY AND IT HAS TO BE AS THIS TIME I AM WISHING YOU...HHEHEEHEHEEHEHELOL...JUST KIDDING...!!!!
SO NOW THAT'S ENOUGH OF MY BAKWASS NOW LET'S CUT THE CAKE...

i didn't knew your favorite cake...so i got a chocolate cake , as it's my favorite :p:p:p 

SO ONCE AGAIN DI...MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY...RAISED TO INFINITY HAPPY RETURNS OD THE DAY...OR SHOULD I SAY HAPPY KAJEN B'DAY :D

A birthday means a moment to share
A birthday means a moment to care

For a birthday is a special day
That comes just once in one year's way

For a birthday is a day of hope
When you don't mix your wishes with mope

And you learn to count the joys it has brought
And all life's lessons you were taught

And today dear it is your birthday too
So that's why I'm sending for you

Brilliant thoughts with you to share
Your very special day because I care.

Happy Birthday! ! !

so once again happy birthday
love ya
enjoy

❤️mehak❤️

Happpy Birthdayy Maitree!
May God bless you with lots of love, happiness & success. Hope you have a fabulous day and an even more lovely year ahead! Eat lotsa birthday cake and partyy hard! And ofcourse, keep lovin KaJen ;) Muahh!
Lots of love and best wishes,

Preeti_285

Happy Biirfdaii Babe <3..Mwwaahh <3.. Wishin Yuw Many Many Many Success And Happiness In The World.. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Daii <3 Hope Yuw Have An Awesome Day <3 Love Yuw Loadss <3 xx
Rabia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAITREE<3333333
Happy Birthday 2 U Happy Birthday 2 U Happy Birthday Dear Maitree<333 Happy Birthday 2 U!!! *Me clapping*👏
Hey Miss.Maitree!! I hope you have a blast on ur special day and hope that all ur wishes come true on this day that is all about you!! Ur an amazing friend and we have a lot in common like we both like DDLJ<33 SRK-Kajol-Abhiya&Kajen<33 he he and not only that but ur an amazing writer as well and I LOVERS UR FF/OS!!!!!! I better keep this short before it get's any longer :| but I just want to say that ILY<3333 and may god bless u always!!!

ILY<33333 Tashu :)

P.S. I have a gift but u will have to wait for it cause it's not done yet and I'm still working on it  :| but u will get it soon I promise!!!!

Hey Maitree 🤗

Wish you a very very Happy Bday! May you get all that u desire. I, by far, know you as a writer and that u r such a pro at it. M glad I came across your work.. M sure you have a long way to go .
On this special day, I pray all the darkness sheds off from your life and u are surrounded by brightness and happiness all over. 😃
Have fun .. and Enjoy the day coz its YOUR day! 😉

Love

Vini

Happy Birthday Shona Moitree Baby! Ami dua kori je eh din tumar jeno onek special hue! Ajke tumar jeno onek important din. Ajke toh tumi 15 huila! Toh party kobe? 

s

Sorry Ami onek kichu plan korselam, kintu amar stupid exams er karuneh in time huilo na! Expect a very special but belated gift coming up from me!

LOVE YOU,

Tumar boro bon,

Ashu

Hey Maitreee 🤗
Happy birthday sweetheart ! I dont need to put it in words how much ILY and adore you !
You are an amazing friend and so caring !
You have always been there as a buddy and otherwise aswell , to appreciate and encourage me.
I feel really glad and proud that  you are a part of my life and I just hope we always be the friends we are.
You are a very jovial and fun loving person and thats what I have always loved about you, I hope you always stay like that ! 
I hope this birthday brings tons of joy and loads of success and health to you, and you get all you wish for and all that you deserve and much more !
Thanks a ton for loving me so much Maitreee 
Have fun party hard and save me some cake 😉
Loads and loads of love 

Anku 😃

hey MAITZZ
wishing u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a prosperous year ahead:).
i hope u get success n happiness in your life.
i wish all ur dreams came true 😉
you r a very sweet girl. 😃
and u have so many talents,u r an awesome writer n a wonderful siggy maker.
keep up ur great work.
may god bless. 😊
enjoy your b'day n keep smiling :)
luvv

PREETI ❤️
Dress 4 bday Girl
Accessories

Flowers
Once again have an awesome Bday sweetie
wish u have the best day filled with love 
wish all ur dreams come true
wish ya get all the things that u wanted
have fun
love ya lots
Muahhh
Xxx

Sanya

Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you..Hmmm so today my Maitru finally turns 15 and both of us have a common age for say 4 months..LOL..You're an amazing girl Maitru and trust me I love you and I mean it trust me..When we first met in the KaJen Thread..I always thought of you like a fellow KaJenian..Nothing more nothing less.And then you went gayab from I-F..I didn't really mind your absense..But I have to admit one thing..We hit it off from the very 1st conversation.One day I saw your amazing comment on my OS and trust me Maitru I felt so touched..Being an amazing human being you are you cared about me and I realised such an angel you were..And the next day I found you on the KaJen Thread.Not wasting any time I wrote a pyaar bhara 'HEYLO'.And then both of us know what happened na..I love how you pester me to edit my 'reserves' in your FF..and then you reply to my comment so nicely that you make me smile..I love you Maitru..You're the sweetest girl I have ever met..and I miss talking to you since I've shiftd and this freakking time difference irritates me ALOT..Stay like this..and I hope you meet KSG once.Muah..And hey I got a chotu sa gift for you..

They are obviously not made by me..I am not so multitalented like you who makes Sigs and writes FF's..Last but not the least I hope we remain friends like this and I hope our friendship grows stronger..

P.S Dun forget you're an imp person in my life :) 

P.S Check my dabba :)

Trishu

Edited by -Trish- - 12 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAITREE :)...may God bless u with all d happiness ... u r 15????? so cute 😊
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maitreee!

Many many happy returns of the day. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Best wishes on your Birthday and throughout the coming years. I hope you have a wonderful day.

I love you and keep smiling :D
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday once again Maitree dear...may your every wish dream come true...Happy 15th Birthday🤗
btw great job with the thread Trish baby👏
Edited by KaJenYaianSanju - 12 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Maithu <3
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Maitree<333333333

I know ur thinking I already wrote u one msg why am I writing another one :| well cause the first one didn't have ur gift in it :| so I had to write another one no I'm not gonna write another massive comment  :P I'm just gonna give u ur gift so here  u go ur GIFT and I hope u like it...

ILY<333 Tashu :)

P.S.Lovers the thread Trish<33333
Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
a very happy birthday maitreee
god bless u dear ..hope u get wat u wish for ..lots of luv :P
MAY THIS DY BRINGS LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE:)))

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Birthday Maitree<3 I always forget to PM the Bday wishes LOL...but I made it on time to the B'day thread...Your are one of the sweetest girls I meet on the KaJen AT...a very happy and positive little girl:P...I hope you get all that you wish for my nakesake (as you call me )...wishing you a great year ahead...here somthing I made for you in 5 mins LOL...hope you like it :))

Loads of Love
Moni

PS:Trish great job with the thread!!

Happy birthday Maits<3
god bless yaaa and wish you an amazing year ahead🥳