Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its not CVs who r telecasting these promos but SP ppl r doing so 
they r showing same scene which we have already seen coz CVs have not shooted for new promo
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
thanks 4 the promo the new think in promo is that now the time is come that pratigya discuss the reaction of amma which she saw from her eyes throw the food in dust bin kick the dhabas key..i think she wants to tell baba about that ammas behaviour...
Mitu_ thumbnail
Thanx edan for the promo news😃 Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the promo sharing
beautiful promo..pratigya worried regarding ammaji behaviour and sharing with
krishna..krishna also thinking it
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.i saw d promo n was confusd as evr.i expectd smthng frm K against P.bt it jz end there
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes this promo is hint of future track , mybe now Kriya shd think seriously the never changing evil women amma sudden changing is part of big plan not for any good purpose and i want K also to think abt it instead of acting like a dumb(  which cv,s has made him recently just to show P strong)   mybe P will find out amma plan in coming episodes.Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear for sharing it yaara seems kriya gonna talk this is the only thing I can understand from promo
tanthya thumbnail

So the silent Pratigy who used to accept each and everything Amma and others dished to her will not remain quiet any longer and will begin to share her thoughts with Krishna...quite a step forward but not enough...plus ..i wish tht K becomes a equal partner n not a bumbling fool..

Thank You Eden...
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

So the silent Pratigy who used to accept each and everything Amma and others dished to her will not remain quiet any longer and will begin to share her thoughts with Krishna...quite a step forward but not enough...plus ..i wish tht K becomes a equal partner n not a bumbling fool..

Thank You Eden...

Wishful thinking dont you think...