Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

New promo

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 6694

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Hey guys d new promo has jus been telecasted n it shows dat Pratigya is in her room sitting(d way she was sitting today) n thinking bout Amma's actions of throwin food in d bin, givin her keys n kicking Krishna's dhaba keys...aft dat Krishna cums n asks her wat happen n she says m thinkin wat has happened 2 Amma...Krishna is jus thinking



Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 05 May 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pn***Anu***sweet_bhankipheonix1sanitha7Elvira22-BugsBunny----Yemi---AziyaFilza.Fallen StarCrAzYREDHamiSkyb2011MERARAIArjaAddict-SMay31-Mitu_telstra-Deepali-....Poojie....tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile  
 
 R cv's trying to atrract veiwers from such promo's...?ErmmGeek   nohard feelings guyzz but i didn't understand why thy r showing such kind of promo which is not showing ny improvement in d storyline...?Confused
 
               nywyazz thanx eden...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayavi-26....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42069

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the description...but this is not an interesting promo...I mean why does it end there?? ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen StarArjaAddict

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I seriosly don't know where the story is heading too...So many confusion!!! Confused
Thanx for the promo description!! Big smile
Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 6694

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile  
 
 R cv's trying to atrract veiwers from such promo's...?ErmmGeek   nohard feelings guyzz but i didn't understand why thy r showing such kind of promo which is not showing ny improvement in d storyline...?Confused
 
               nywyazz thanx eden...Smile
Ur welcum Pragati...i jus dnt get it wats d point of showin d thing which is already shown in 2days episode
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 11246

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hey guys d new promo has jus been telecasted n it shows dat Pratigya is in her room sitting(d way she was sitting today) n thinking bout Amma's actions of throwin food in d bin, givin her keys n kicking Krishna's dhaba keys...aft dat Krishna cums n asks her wat happen n she says m thinkin wat has happened 2 Amma...Krishna is jus thinking


 
It wuld ahve been interesting had K said smth supporting his mother or smth against his wife...
smth new!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star---Yemi---b2011....Poojie....tanthya

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 6694

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thanks so much for the description...but this is not an interesting promo...I mean why does it end there?? ConfusedConfused
 Hey welcum Poojie...its nt at all an interesting promo...god knows y they r showin d same thing wich was shown in 2days episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Joined: 06 February 2011
Posts: 6694

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

I seriosly don't know where the story is heading too...So many confusion!!! Confused
Thanx for the promo description!! Big smile
Utter confusion goin on in d story rite nw..dnt knw wat adharsh is upto

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
old promo taking place tomorrow?

2

Author: ---Yemi---   Replies: 10   Views: 1790

---Yemi--- 10 1790 25 August 2010 at 3:00am by jazzy010
New Promo Video:Life Or Death for Krishna

2 3 4 5

Author: notinuse   Replies: 33   Views: 4875

notinuse 33 4875 16 August 2010 at 3:51pm by -scarlett-
new promo - thappad promo

Author: lnmdjlovely   Replies: 0   Views: 1674

lnmdjlovely 0 1674 18 May 2010 at 8:48am by lnmdjlovely
FF He's Just Not That In To You!Pg 6update promo-8

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: CanadianAddict   Replies: 57   Views: 8615

CanadianAddict 57 8615 23 April 2010 at 1:52pm by ..CountingStars

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index