neil has stolen my heart

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
yeh aankhen dekh kar hum saari duniya bhool jaate hain...i am waiting for the day when kesar will confess his love to gulaal.i am sure neil will rock.
Originally posted by nirmaldas

yeh aankhen dekh kar hum saari duniya bhool jaate hain...i am waiting for the day when kesar will confess his love to gulaal.i am sure neil will rock.

oh! ho! ho! true that... i'll go weak in my knees and probably squeal like a bimbo! [i seem to be doing that a lot lately...😆] 
DAMN NEIL BHATT AND HIS HANDSOME DEVILISH LOOKS! 
lol ya he is really good with his eyes..just awesome...
Originally posted by shalini92

oh! ho! ho! true that... i'll go weak in my knees and probably squeal like a bimbo! [i seem to be doing that a lot lately...😆] 
DAMN NEIL BHATT AND HIS HANDSOME DEVILISH LOOKS! 

what happened to u ! u were alright yesterday so finaly neil has drive u crazy !😉
Im always Crazy for him... The way he confessed his Love to Simi in 12/24 Karol Bagh, omg i loved it.. im sure he will do much better as Kesar 😍
Love Neil Always ❤️
agree with   u neil eyes r deadly attractive i have seen him in kismat connection didnt c karol bagh nw watching gulaal he is such a handsome hunk :)   no telly star can beat is eyes he is the perfect
Originally posted by arti07

what happened to u ! u were alright yesterday so finaly neil has drive u crazy !😉

nono arti! i just seemed composed online cos you can't really see me! i was actually squealing like a bimbo since the beginning... from the fight scene!!! 😳
If there is someone who seems unaffected by the popularity  and attention he gets  from his female fans, its NEIL BHATT. He is so poised and composed even though he very well knows how girls feel about him. Wont that make you love him more??

My husband keeps telling me that he cant even fight with me for me being engrossed and glued to anything and everything about Neil, because he is handsome and a great actor.When I update him about Neil with "You know what...this this this, he has this sweet smile on his face which says...Here she goes again!!!😳
Edited by Abhi4u - 12 years ago
I wish Gulaal will read the message in kesars eyes.Every one can see the love shining there for her,except gulaal.Neil is the guy dreams are made of.Such an eloquent face and eyes.he need not say anything at all.I wont be surprised if we find him in bollywood .wish him good luck.