Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
no more waiting...πŸ˜ƒ
updating in an hour or so...
😳
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello again darlingz...πŸ€— whatz up???????? tnx 4 ur love and comments guyz...😳 hope u like this update...πŸ˜ƒ press like button and comment... your suggestion and feedback are always
welcome... silent readerz come out of your silent mode... enjoy...
πŸ˜‰

Part 16

Yash was sitting by the window Geet hugging someone else kept playing his mind again and again. His heart was sinking because he was losing the person he loved most in the world and he doesn't know how to hold her back. Should he snatch her away from him or let her go. But if he took her away from him will she be happy with her best friend or Yash kapoor end up destroying the life of his love. If he let her go to him she will be happy and her happiness matter to him most. Then very filmy line came in his mind "If you love someone let her go if she return back that mean she loves you if she don't that means that love was never your's!"

Even through words sound so easy and nice but it is very hard to let go of your love. It is dam painful to even think life without her. Geet had seen many pain in her life if her happiness is bought against his pain Yash is ready for it.

Yash mom walked to him after checking Geet room. "Yash! Where is Geet?" asked his mother.

"She went for a walk!" He gave her same excuse Geet gave him.

"At this time?" she said with concern.

"Ma! She was feeling too much stuffed that's why she went for walk, she promised to stay near the house" he assured her.

After Yash assurance his mom was little at peace and left for her room.

Yash sighed as he saw Geet entering the house.

After Maan proposed Geet he dropped her home because he had flight to catch.

Geet hugged him once again and kissed his lips lightly and said "Have safe trip!"

"I will! Chanda if anything goes wrong inform me!" he reminded her again.

She nodded her head and was about to walk away when Maan pulled her back in his arms and said "I will miss you! Come soon"

"I will miss you too, wish I could come with you but I have work to finish" said Geet with sad tone.

"Finish your work soon, we have three days to spend together" he reminded her with sexy grin.

She rested her head over his chest and said "I am waiting for those three day"

"You better get going, it's getting late!" they both said at once and started laughing.

Geet was about to walk away when Maan once again pulled her back in his arms and said "I bought something for you!"

He opened the door of his car near Yash house and hand over box to her.

She took the box from him and smelled it and her nose is filled with fragrance of "Sarson Da Saag and Makki di Roti"  

She hugged him last time and ran inside the house. When Geet entered inside the house Yash noticed that her face is sparkling with happiness.

Geet saw Yash by the window and pulled him to her room and said "I am hungry want to join me for "Sarson Da Saag and Makki di Roti"

He smiled and asked "when did you start eating traditional food?"

"Not long ago! But it is yummy!" she said to him as she put first bite in her mouth.

Yash notice that Geet is too much happy he observed her from head to toe and his eyes stopped at beautiful ring in her finger which was not present there before. He felt like he is being punched in gut.

"That ring!" said Yash as he doesn't believe his eyes.

She looked at her ring with love and moved near Yash and took his hands in her and said with most beautiful smile "Yash! I am in love! And Maan proposed me!"

Then she realized that Yash didn't know anything about Maan. She smiled and said "His name is Maan singh Khurana!"

Before she could say anything he asked her "Is he trustworthy? Geet now a day's guys said these things all the time and they give girls all I love you and I can't live without you garbage then took advantage of them and leave them"

She smiled at him and said "Maan! is not like other guys he really loves me, if he wanted to take advantage of me trust me he have lots of opportunities but he didn't, Yash he loves me and I trust him more than myself, I could betray myself but he can never betray me!" Geet said with confidence.

Yash was about to argue when Geet said "Yash! My life was filled with darkness and pain the moment he stepped in my life he filled it with light, colors, he took away all my pain, he made my life beautiful and Yash I cant live without him for a moment, life without him seems impossible now!"

He cupped Geet face gently and said "I am happy for you Geet but please be careful!"

Yash got up to walk out of the room but Geet held his hand and asked "You are not joining me, it's really yummy!"

He forced smile over his lips and said "May be some other time because I am not hungry!"

He gently removed his hand from her and walked out of the room closing door behind him.

As soon he closed the door tears rolled out of his eyes for the first time since he had grown up. He felt so much pain that he can't say in words. Then he heard Geet voice on the other side filled with happiness.

"Maan! food was yummy but if you would have been here it would be out of world"

"I am missing you! I really wish I could be with you!"

"Please hurry back soon and Maan don't you dare flirt with those Arabian beauties I don't even want you to look at them"

"What did you said Maan! you wanted to see the belly dance!"

"You think belly dancer are sexy! Maan if you dare to put your step in those belly dancers chamber I swear to god I am going to play snooker with your eye balls!"

"Maan have a safe trip and miss me, yes I will be back soon!"

"Maan! Chanda loves you!"

"No Maan! Chanda loves you more!"

Yash don't know who the hell is Chanda nor does her care but he couldn't hear their lovey dovey talks anymore he walked away in his room, wish this all was just nightmare and none of this had happened.

Next morning Geet woke up with Maan's call "Hello Chanda! Wake up!"

"You reached Dubai!" asked Geet.

"Yes sweet heart!" replied Maan.

"When are you going to return!" asked Geet.

"May be tonight or next morning!" he replied.

"I will be back tomorrow night" said Geet.

"And then it will only you and me!" reminded Maan.

"Yes! Only you and me!" said Geet cheerfully.

"I will talk to you later I have to get ready and finish my work!" said Geet sadly.

"Sure complete your work and keep in touch and four hour deadline is still on!" he told her.

She laughed and said "then I will see in four hours!"

Maan got ready for meeting after breakfast and as soon as his meeting ended he took the flight back he don't know why he and monster in his chest was very restless today. He doesn't feel like staying here anymore and took first flight back when he received Geet massage "Maan! My bhaiya had met an accident I am going back! See you soon!"

Through out the flight he was restless, he was feeling suffocate or as someone is forcing him in darkness. As time passed he started to have very bad feelings. Monster in his chest was very jumpy as something very bad is going to happen.

As Maan reached his city and got into the car which is waiting for him he asked driver to take him home but he changed his decision as Mary called him.

"Young Sir! Come to beach house soon! Geet Ma'am is here and she is in bad condition"

"I will be there after few minutes" he informed her and cut the call and asked driver to take him to beach house.

He ran to his beach house and praying that Geet is alright but somewhere he and monster in his chest knew something very bad had happened to his Geet.

As soon as he entered his room his assumption was proven wrong some bad has not happened to his Geet some worst had happen to his Geet. He felt like someone had stabbed him for billion times. Along with pain he felt anger raged inside him. Monster in his chest screamed with pain and fury. At that moment Maan and Monster in his chest promised to bury that person alive who dared to touch his Geet.

2 B continue...πŸ˜‰

mitzi11 thumbnail
omg what happen to geet
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG
now what i am sure that Brij had physically abuse Geet now i am sure maan will never leave geet alone with brij 

Who will save brij from Maan
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update.
wht happen to geet?
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update i dont want yash to create MU between maaneet so maan has seen what brij does with geet
OMG! And you left it there?!!!
Oooh, what happened to Geet? She probably got trashed badly by Brij. Poor Geet...how much pain she has to go through. Maan better save his Chanda from that nasty Brij before it's too late.

Feeling so sad for Yash but he did the right thing. You can't force love and it's true...letting go of someone you love is so easy to say but so difficult to follow.

Wonderful update and what a cliffhanger.
Amazing update
Omg what happened to geet
Please update soon
!!!!
sweet cherry thumbnail
please update
poor geet i hope she ok

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail