mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for your lovely update....๐Ÿ˜
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

i feel bad for Yash but too bad Maaneet all the way!
awesome part!
i don't mind you updating once a week cuz all 5 of your updates are MIND BLOWING that you make up for making us wait<3
hehehehe
thanks for the pm

Patience is virtue dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello you all lovely readerz๐Ÿค—... howz life???????????? tnx 4 ur comments, love n patience๐Ÿ˜ณ... guyz here is this update hope you enjoy it๐Ÿ˜‰... plz guyz give suggestions... ur feedback and comments mean alot to mean so write as much as u can๐Ÿ˜ƒ... press the like button... silent readerz plz switch off ur silent mode๐Ÿ˜ณ... guyz
enjoy reading it๐Ÿ˜›...

Part 14

Geet entered familiar big house and smiled lightly at past memories. She used to play in this house and these people were used to be part of her life but time has changed and now only Maan is important to her. She met everyone in the house with light smile and before aunty uncle and Tasha could ask her any question she excused and went aside and called Maan.

Yash knew his parents and sister thinks that she is calling her brother Brij but smile over her lips prove that she is calling her same friend.

"Hello Maan!"

"Chanda have you reached Yash place?" asked Maan.

"Yes!" she replied.

"Geet are you sure you will be fine at their home because if not I will book room for you at the hotel?" asked Maan with hint of anxiousness in his voice.

"Maan! I am fine here, if that's not the case I wouldn't have step in this house" she assured him.

Before they could talk more Geet saw Tasha standing beside her with big smile.

"I will talk to you later!" said Geet.

"OK!"

"Bye!" said Geet with heavy heart.

"Bye Geet and came back soon!" he said with sad tone.

"Bye!" said Geet again.

"Bye Chanda!" said Maan again.

She wanted to talk to him more but Tasha took phone from her hand and said "I think one bye is enough to end the call"

Geet gave her fake smile and took her cell phone from Tasha's hand and walked away.

Geet never like Tasha much she is really irritating she pokes her nose in everybody's business and she can eat your head off with her non stop chatter.

When Geet entered living room after sending address of Yash's house to Maan so he don't worry too much about her, Aunty asked her to go and fresh up since dinner is served.

At dinner uncle asked her the reason behind her return to Delhi "Well! I came here for office work! She replied with smile.

After dinner when uncle left to watch news and aunty went to kitchen to clean it before heading to bed and Tasha was busy on phone she asked Yash to come for walk with her.

Yash was exploding with happiness when Geet offered him to accompany her for walk.

They were walking in large beautiful garden under moonlight and Yash was about to hint her about his feelings when she looked at him with plea in her eyes.

"Yash! I came here especially to meet you, I know only you can help me, Yash! Brij wants to sell the house but I cant, this house is important to me and this is the last thing that is left to me, he sold everything else all our cars, all our horses and stable, he even sell our holiday cottage and our farmhouse, that's the only thing left and now he wants to sell this too, I am trying my best to stop him but sometimes things got out of my hands I want you to do something if I cant handle Brij I want you to something so he cant sale this house, you are the only person I know could help me with this with this problem!" she said to Yash with so much hope.

He smiled lightly and assured her "I will do everything in my power to keep that house out of his reach!"

She took his hand and said "Thank you!"

Before he could say more her phone rang and she smiled when she saw the number.

"I called you to inform you that I am going to book flight to Delhi!" informed Maan before she could say hello.

"I was about to call you and there is still ten minutes left in your four hours deadline!" she told him.

"Chanda! Here I am dying to find excuse to see you but you are blocking all my chances!" said Maan in sad tone.

"Maan! This lame excuse wont work, why don't you find some solid excuse!" she advice him.

"Maan where are you now?" she asked him.

"At home!" he replied.

"Maan you should be at airport you have flight to Dubai tonight!" she reminded him.

"That meeting is delayed, I will be flying to Dubai tomorrow night" he informed her. 

Geet entered her room in which she will be staying, she asked Maan to hold for minute so she could change. She took out her pajamas while throwing rest of the other clothes here and there on the floor. Once she was in pajamas she adjusted herself in bed and took phone in her hand and started talking.

"Maan why are you calling me Chanda?" she asked him.

"Geet my life is like a night sky full of darkness but you filled this night sky with light and beauty with your presence, without you there is only darkness, I am so lost, so empty without you, so you are my moon that why I call you Chanda" he told her in voice full of admiration and love.

"Can I call you rainbow since you filled my life with colors?" she asked him with huge smile on her face.

"You can call anything you want me?" he told her.

"Then I will call you my Maan, because that's what you are for me!" she told him with pride.

They spend whole night on phone but only first hour was dedicated to talking rest of the night they both were asleep.

After Geet left Yash in garden he spent some time there before he headed towards his room. While he was going towards his room he heard Geet soft voice, words were hard to understand because she was talking in low voice but he couldn't deny the happiness that was reflecting in her voice. He went to his room and got busy with some project file.

Before going to bed he thought of saying goodnight to Geet. He knocked on the door twice but there was silence in the room. He had guessed that she had gone to sleep but he couldn't resist seeing her face. He slowly opened the door and peek through the gap.

He saw beautiful fairy sleeping with sweet smile playing on her lips. She was lightly snoring but what shocked him was that there was phone beside her ear.

He didn't understand what phone was doing there beside her ear while she was sleeping.

He walked towards her and gently slided cell phone beneath her ear but as soon as phone disappeared under her ear frown appears over her face.

He saw she was still on incoming call from someone named "My life!" he put phone on his ear to listen who was on the other side of phone but shocked to heard soft snores on other side.

"Geet was smiling because of snore, here I though someone on the other side is singing her lullaby" Yash thought rolling his eyes.

He put phone back under her ear because frown over her face was irritating him and as soon as she started hearing those snores smile was back on her lips.

He turned off the light as he walked towards his room.

2 B continue...๐Ÿ˜‰

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing update/
love it.
chanda n rainbow.๐Ÿ˜†
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update geet loves him so much and maan also loves her hope that this yash guy doesnt do anything to their relationship
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
thanks 4 pm
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow so sweet...they were sleeping hearing each other's snoring...Yash should understand until now that she loves someone else...will he create any problem for them out of jealousy or not? I become worried when Maaneet are not together...

thanx for pm Soma.
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘woow lovely update...thnx for d update dear...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

love chanda n rainbow...

waiting for geet to tell everything to maan...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...