maaneet FF... Matterz of heartz... note on pg 93 - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely part...

maan being selfish...would love to c more of it...

continue soon...

thnx for PM>...
sweetie your ff made me cry. This is the first ever MANEET ff i am reading, which is beyond emotional trauma. Both are living in hell.

Love to see SLEEPING BEAUTY & ALMOST NAKED HANDSOME. I never imagined that maan too can be this helpless. The whole storyline was so emotional that i am not finding words to write. This happen with me, rarely. But one thing i would say that i want maan to be a real selfish monster who will protect his innocent life(his geet) at any cost.

Do cont soon & do PM me.
Hi dear...thanks 4 da pn n wonderful update. Maan n Geet love each other! When will dey confess. Maan super angry as he knows Geet was lying! He knows someone has hit her! Loved the convo betwwen Maan n his grandma. So he is going 2 b selfish for his love...hope he succeeds. Update soon

Hope Maan's selfishness will lead to save Geet from her cruel family.

Great update!
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
liked it do continue

btw i loved ur intelligent maan who deduced that geet had marks all over the body very perceptive of him.

Yes do make him selfish please but only for geet

awesome story line!!!

please add me in ur pm list๐Ÿ˜Š

don't left us on cliff. Do update soon.
Originally posted by apeksha_gupta

Selfish MSK...what's in store for them!๐Ÿ˜‰

surpises n twists...๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by sky_86

more than us readers maan needs to know her reality and rescue her forever and for good..wowwwthis is sooo ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šmuch more amazing than i have ever read anything previously thank u sooo much for starting this awesome FF.please pm me..im new at this one just found it 2 days ago...please dont let maan have any misunderstanding abt her that she is with him only for money,,she needs to bare out her life to him or else he will thnk she is a cheap girl who only wants his money..and i dont want tat to happen in this beautiful amazing love story..this is my adult version of cindrella ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Šall thanks to u

maan will know abt her but not that soon and me assure you Maan wont have any misunderstanding
about Geet...๐Ÿ˜ƒ