Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beutiful update luvd it
cnt w8 2 find owt bowt geets past cont soon x
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful update!

Geet and Dadi became immediate friends...how sweet. Maan and Geet shared a beautiful moment and for one evening Geet could enjoy her self in her otherwise painful life.
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Darling more than me, I want Maan to get glimpse of her bitter life...she badly needs a saviour...great update though
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ritzy09

Darling more than me, I want Maan to get glimpse of her bitter life...she badly needs a saviour...great update though

he will found out but not that soon...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update... luved it... continue soon
khushboo22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i read ur ff today

updates are really nice

plz do pm me also

somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guyz... thank you so much for your comments and love...🤗 hope you like this part...
plz people comment and give honest feedback abt characters and stories... ur suggestions are always welcome... silent readerz plz come out of silent mode comment or press like button... guyz dont be kanjoos while commenting or pressing like button... enjoy reading this part...😉

Part 9

Geet changed her dress before entering inside her house she don't wanted to answer Brij and Dolly questions. She put her dress and heels in backpack and changed back into faded jeans and pink shirt. She as always opened door with trembling hands and stepped inside the house. She saw her brother Brij sitting on sofa with his wife Dolly on his lap. He was kissing her and they both were had burning cigarette in their hand. Half of Dolly's buttons of shirt were open and there were love bite allover her neck. There were few girls and guys who are sitting around table few of them were sucking white power on the table while other were busy in drinking. When they saw her entered inside one of them moved and walked towards her.

"Come join us baby!" he said pulling her towards the table.

His stinking breath hit her face, she covered her nose and mouth with her hand and pulled her arm out of his hand. She gave disgusting look to Brij, Dolly and group of their stinking friends and went in her room. She locked her door and threw her bag over bed. She greeted Furry and changed into her pajamas and settled in her squeaky bed. Furry came and settled beside Geet.

Geet smiled at her and said to her Cat "You know tonight was the best night of my life" then she smiled at cat who listening to her with great interest and reparse it "Tonight was first night in collection of my best night!"

"You know I danced with him and it was completely magical, for a moment I felt like Cinderella!" she said to white cat.

Furry meowed in response. She wished her Good night and turned her face to other side. As she was turning she could feel pain in all of her marks. She closed her eyes and waited for pain to fade a little.

After few seconds her physical pain reduced a bit but her eyes were filled with tears as pain in her heart increases.

"Why didn't you come to the party?" Maan's question played in her mind. Answer to the question came in form of memory and that shook her entire existence.

Geet was so happy that Maan invited her to party. After she returned back from her job, she got busy with her all household chores. As soon as her chores were completed she ran into her room to get ready. She had borrowed dress from Pinky. She got ready in borrowed dress and put light makeup on, that she learned from Pinky that morning. She looked in the mirror last time before heading out. Before she opened the door of her room she looked above and prayed "Babaji please take care of me!"

But its look like babaji was busy taking care of some one because next moments were one of the most horrible moment of her life.

She said goodbye to Furry and stepped outside and closed the door behind her. She walked towards the main door and she was about to thank babaji when she heard her brother.

"Geet! We need to talk!" said Brij in demanding voice.

She turned back to face his brother and there was sign of fear written allover her face.

She saw Brij was standing with Dolly who was wearing very revealing clothes.

They were probably heading towards some disco or on some gangster party.

Geet faced her brother but remained silence.

"Geet! We need the money all you are hiding from us"

Geet was shocked to hear this how they had idea of money she is collecting for her future collage fees and apartment. As soon as she turns twenty she was planning to move out of hell and for that she is secretly collecting money from her part time job. She had hidden the fact that she is doing part time job at caf from them.

"I don't have any money, you took all my pay at 1st of every month!" she reminded him.

He gave her angry glare and shouted "Geet I need money! Arrange it from any where it's not my headache!"

"I have taken loan from everyone I know and I still have a lot of money to return, I can't ask for money again and I don't have any money with me!" she almost begged him.

"Maybe you can ask money from your boyfriend who had gifted such an expense dress to you!" suggested Dolly eyeing Geet from top to bottom.

"I don't have boyfriend!" Geet said losing patience.

"Then make one and get money out of him!" suggested Dolly with evil grin on her face.

Geet had lost her patience without thinking she said whatever first words came in her mouth "My name is not Dolly!"

Next moment she was slapped by her brother so hard that she fallen on the ground and her second hand cell phone hit the wall and broken into several pieces.

"Geet! Give me the money and apologize to Dolly" ordered Brij.

"I don't have money and I will never apologize to her!" Geet replied back.

"I am asking you last time!" Brij shouted with warning look on his face.

"I don't have money and I will never apologize to her!" Geet repeated.

Brij looked at her one last time and asked her silently through eyes and Geet eyes gave him same replied again.

Next moment he took out the leather belt from his jeans pant and asked her same thing again she gave him same reply.

After that he hit her as many time as can without stopping. She was begging him stop but he didn't.

She looked at Dolly with hopeful eyes but Dolly was Curella instead of stopping her husband she encouraged him "May be if you beat her harder then she hand over the money and apologize!"

After her words the intensity of Brij action increased.

He beat her till he was tired and then Dolly pulled him out of house saying "We will borrow money from someone else baby!"

Geet was left alone like unwanted piece of junk. She tired to get up but she so much in pain. Tears were flowing out of her eyes like water fall. She gathered whatever energy she had left and crawled towards the broken pieces of her cell phone. She collected all pieces one by one with shaking hand. After that she crawled back to her room. She closed the door with great effort. She didn't have energy to move even inch that's why she curled her body beside the door. Tears were still flowing out of her eyes when Furry came near her. She licked Geet tears with tongue and curled beside her with saddens and helplessness written all over her tiny face.

"I am sorry Maan, I missed your party" was the last words she said before she fainted due to pain.

When Geet senses returned next morning she was aching badly from head to toe. She felt like all energy was drained out of her. With great difficulty she crawled to the land line phone and called Pinky.

Just after listening to her hello, Pinky came running to see her.

Pinky put Geet in bed and put ointment all over her dark black marks. Geet every time hold scream inside her mouth when Pinky touched her. She didn't want Pinky to get more worry. She asked Pinky to get her cell phone repaired.

Pinky left after while and Geet spend next four days in bed. All the time she only thought about Maan. Each and every moment she spent with him in their first short meeting.

Maan's memories were like balm to her as long as she think about him she don't feel pain. As soon as his memories left her the intensity of pain increase.

She spent all week with his memories. As soon as the mark over face disappeared and she was able to walk first thing she did was to get her broken cell phone repair as Pinky failed. Next thing she did was to see Maan as she was dying to get glimpse of him.

Furry meowed seeing tears flowing of Geet eyes. Geet smiled at innocent little cat and hugged it and assured it "I am fine Furry!"

After that memory she decided once and for all that she will not let anyone come between Maan and Geet unnamed relation. Somewhere in such a short time he became so important to her that she can forget breath but not him.

With her final decision she closed her eyes and sleep peacefully.

2 B continue...😃

Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow 
me first 
yar very nice but Sad update 
hope maan take out his geet from this hell
Aameen
Edited by Arsheela - 12 years ago
...Mallu... thumbnail