nai1311_ysp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
different concept... loved so much,,,,,,,,,,,,,
update soon...
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hello guyz... silent readers come out and please write whatever you want to say. all other readerz dont be kanjoos while writing ur comments and feedback... plz write whatever u feel while reading the story... i love to read what my reader think while they read... dont forget to press like button and comment...
enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part 7

Maan eyes searched for Geet in party but he couldn't find her. His eyes wander from one face to other but none of face belonged to her. His search was put on pause when extra sweet girly voice interrupted him. He looked at the girl with big eyes and curly hairs she smiled and introduce her self as Naintara Malik. Before Maan could introduce himself another girl came to him and introduced herself as Sameera Roy "You can call me Sam" she added with smile.

He gave them formal smile and said "I am Maan singh Khurana"

"Off course every one is familiar with you I am just lucky to meet you!" said girl named Sameera.

Before he could thank her Naintara said "would I be lucky enough to dance with you?"

Maan answer was snatched by Sam "No! He will dance with me!"

"Maan! Please dance with me" Sam said offering her hand.

"You are just lucky enough to meet him, as for dance that he will only do with me!" said Naintara hitting Sam hand away.

Sam gave very sweet smile to Naintara and pushed her a little and said with poison leaking for her each word "Well! Its look like you ran out of luck because Maan singh Khurana will only dance with Sam"

Naintara pushed Sam a little more harder and said with same poisoness tone "Well girl open your eyes and wake up from dream, Maan will dance with me only"

Maan was forgot by them completely and with each sentence they were getting more wild Maan finally thought of taking control of situation before it turn into cat fight "Girls! I don't dance! By the way thanks for offer!"

After giving his decision he walked away from the girls. Once again his eyes started the search for the face he was dying to see. He could find it anywhere. His grandma came to him and asked "Is every thing is alright?" he knew she is the only one who can see his soul collapsing as each second pass. His eyes never left door for a moment and he honestly replied "she was suppose to be by now I am worried for her!"

"She might be stuck in traffic or her car might have broken down" his grandma tried to give him other side of picture.

He just sighed and wished something like this had happened. He waited for her till the last guest disappeared through the door. All evening his eyes never left the door for a moment but she never came.

Nearly midnight he went towards his room and on the way he heard his parents fighting again and this time over Sam and Naintara.

"You ask your friend to keep his daughter away from my son or else!" his mother screamed at his father.

"Darling! You keep that daughter of your party chairman away from my son or else you see the worst side of me!" he yelled back at her.

"Worst side! My foot how much more worst could you get?" she asked him while screaming in shrill ear shattering voice.

Before anyone from pair could spot him and put him through another multiple choice test he ran towards his room. Today he had enough on his plate to worry about.

Once he was in his room he called Geet "The number you are dialing is currently switched off please try again later" was the response he got.

He called again and again till three in the morning but he got same response again and again.

He got angry and threw his cell away which hit the wall with great bang. He remained angry for while then tension took over his brain. First time he found her on beach drunk and unconscious what if something bad happen to her. He got really worry now and went out to the garage. He started his car and zoomed towards his beach house. He searched the beach but there was no sign of her presence. He went to his beach house and knocked on door. After torturous five minutes Mary opened the door with shock on her face.

"Is everything alright young sir?" she asked him.

"Mary did Geet came here today?" he asked her.

She shook her head and he went away with disappointment on his face. Sun was peeking through horizon when he reached home. He got ready and went office without any sleep.

He spent all day locked away in his cabin. He tried to call her again and again but her cell phone remained off. As each moment pass he got more worry and there is nothing to distract him. His brain tried to reason with his heart but his heart seems to understand nothing.

Brain: "You don't know her she might be out there enjoying her life and here you are locked in your cabin!"

Heart: "She must be in some trouble otherwise she would have come" His heart some how knew this.

Brain: "She might be out somewhere with her boyfriend laughing and here you are with long face"

Heart: "She doesn't have another guy in her life he can feel that"

Brain: "She must be out there eating and enjoying and here you are you hadn't touched the food since yesterday evening" his stomach grumbled in evidence to his brain words but he ignored him.

Heart: "She is not fine!"

His brain tried but his heart win and he remained gloomy for the rest of the day. When he returned home he went straight to his private room. He closed his eyes and today a sad girl sitting on the rock on beach at night came in front of his eyes. He opened his eyes and started filling dark color on canvas just as his life is filled with at the moment.

A week has passed and Maan had spent his each second thinking about Geet. He called her after while when he became too restless. He went beach house everyday in case Geet came there by chance. He got more restless and incomplete as each second pass. He was more empty and cold than before. Once in while his Brain gave his heart another reason and he acted violently like beast.

Brain: "She might have died or left the city!"

Heart: "Shut up!" and he hit the wall in front of him and his hand started bleeding.

His grandma saw his dark side but remained quiet as she knew if she said anything he will react aggressively and hurt himself more.

It was week later when he was in the office when his personal assistance Pari knocked on the door he allowed her to come in and she walked in with bunch of beautiful flowers.

"This came for you!" she said and handed him the flower then walked out of room.

He saw the card on the flowers it says "I want to meet you again without any one butting in, Sam!"

He threw the flowers away and moments later once again Pari entered his room with another bunch of flowers.

She left after handing him flowers. These flowers were from Naintara which says

"Darling these eyes are dying to see you when can we see each other"

These flowers had same fate as previous one and they went to join the other bunch of flowers on the floor.

Few minutes later once again Pari came to his room this time she handed him lager paper bag with sorry printed everywhere on it.

Once she left the room Maan was about to threw away the bag when his nose picked the smell. He could recognize this scent even if he is dead. He opened the bag with trembling hand. There was small box sitting on the top of large box. He took out the small box and opened it carefully. Small figure of angel came out of box. It was a very cute angel which was hold heart in his hand on which word sorry was carved. He put the angel aside and opened the large box and saw cute chocolate cake was waiting for him, there was sorry written on it with white cream and there was smiley beneath the sorry.

He looked inside the paper bag and found a note "I am so much sorry, please forgive me J Geet"    

His heart stop beating and he don't know how to react smile, scream or just dance in joy.

He took the phone and asked Pari "Where is the girl?"

"Which one?" she asked innocently.

"The one who gave you paper bag?" he asked her impatiently.

"She just left!" she replied.

Maan put the phone down and thought "You have many answer to give, you can't leave like this"

Then he ran after Geet, his light, his life and his peace.
to b continue...๐Ÿ˜‰
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
thank you every one for loving my ff... i really love to read your comments and views abt my ff please keep them coming...
thank you once again 4 showing ur love...
keep enjoying...๐Ÿ˜‰
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part..
Thanks for the PM
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4  d pm ...

continue soon ...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...why geet didn't come?
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...

i love nt and sam and of course their fight...
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
wonderfull
cant wait for nxt update...continue soon
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
that is a nice twist u brought it u did not make geet come to the party else NT and sam would have kaccha chaba dete

anyways interested to know the history of this mysterious geet
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting...do continue soon