maaneet FF... Matterz of heartz... note on pg 93 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update...maan is getting attracted to geet
thanx 4 pm ...loving it ...cont. soon...๐Ÿ˜
loved the update
finally she said sorry and due to his anger he had to say sorry to her...
eager to get to know abt both of them and how their life is going to b from here on...
pl cont soon
wowww awesomeee
uper cooolll
interesting do keep ur updates comming ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by tushti-kiran

Thanx for pm...Somakazmi...

I read all 4 parts and they are awesome...flow of the narration and dialogues, situation is just perfect.

dear just call me soma...๐Ÿ˜ณ
amazing n interesting update...do continue soon
very interesting story
plz continue soon! and add me to your pm list
enjoy reading it guys and dont b kanjoos while pressing like button or giving honest feedback...๐Ÿ˜Š
Matterz of Heartz  (Part 5)

After dinner Geet want to go home but Maan stopped her by saying that it's quite late. Geet agree to him and waited for morning to leave. Maan asked her to sleep in his bed and he took the sofa for night.

When lights were turn off and Geet settle herself in the bed she thought about her day. After her parents dead in car accident her life is like hell. This was first time she got little care from someone. Even through he said bitter words to her yet when he said sorry to her she don't have will in her to stop herself from smiling.

After long time she once again wanted to live her life not just use the breath given to her. Once again she wanted to dream, once again she want to live each moment. But all her new desire came crumbling down when she remember her life is trapped inside cage of her brother Brij.

She went to sleep with tears in her eyes.

She woke up by sun rays that were escaping from gap in between curtains. The first thing that came in her view as she open her eyes was Maan's face. He was still sleeping. She got out of bed and went near Maan. She sat beside sofa and kept looking at his face. He looks like angel that came to earth in human form. She wanted to touch his face but afraid that she might wake him and miss the chance of capturing his face in her eyes. When he started moving Geet move away from him and went inside bathroom.

After the breakfast Geet once again thank Maan and Mary and left for home. She walked few steps away from beach house when she heard Maan calling her from behind. She stop at once and Maan came near her and said "Geet please inform me when you reach home otherwise I will remain restless thinking about you weather you reach home or not" she smile and ask for his number, he hand over her his business card. "I will inform you as soon as I reach home" she assured him and start walking again and he once again called her.

She turn back and he advice her "Geet don't drink, every guy is not me!" she smiled and nodded her head.

Geet and Maan turn and walk towards their destination. There was strange pain in Geet heart which she was not able to put in her words. The monster in Maan's chest was whining in pain. He tried to focus on his work but his mind kept remembering her again and again. As she walk out of house Maan felt that she took all life and warmth along with her. Her felt so empty without her presence.

Almost after two hours Maan cell phone vibrated and message alert flashed. He picked up at once and opened message and smile appear over his lips and he felt a little alive again.

"Maan I just reached home safely! Geet."

He doesn't know why but her nonliving message filled life in him.

When in evening he reached home nakul came and informed him "Sir your private room is cleaned as per order!"

Maan nodded and walked towards his private. He opened the door and step inside his art studio. It was cleaned and everything was in its place. Last time when he left this room he destroyed the room with his own hands in anger. All the paintings, paints and brushes were in their previous place.

He was just looking around when he was interrupted by his most beloved person on earth his "Grandma"

"Is everything alright Maan?" she asked him hiding her smile.

He came running towards her and took his grandma in his arm and started dancing. She danced along him unable to hide her happiness and without pause she asked him "Who is the girl?"

"How did you know about the girl?" asked Maan with his eyes popping out.

His grandma smiled and said "I know you more than you know yourself!"

Maan smiled in return and said "She is very special, sweet and most different girl in the world!"

"When I am going to meet her?" asked his grandma folding her hands over her chest.

Maan thought for a moment and said "tomorrow in the party!" Grandma smiled and said "I am dying to meet the girl who brought the lost smile on my son's face."

More than grandma, her grandson was dying to meet her again for unknown reason. The monster in his chest was cheering with joy on the thought of seeing her again.

After his grandma left for her room Maan walked towards empty canvas and picked the paint brush. He closed his eyes and image of sleeping beauty, sleeping peaceful in his bed came in his mind and he opened his eyes and started capturing the image with paint on the canvas.

Like empty canvas his empty life was beginning to fill with colors and he likes it.

to b continue...๐Ÿ˜Š