Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice concept and a gr8 start...

plz add me to ur PM list...
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
guyz enjoy reading it...
this part only explain maaneet thinking...
     Matterz of Heartz  (Part 3)

Geet try to collect her scatted life but the image of nearly naked handsome interrupted it again and again. Her head was so messed up and Greek god's words were not helping it either. Few minutes after strange rescuer left an old lady enter; when she saw her she came running towards her.

"Are you alright young Ma'am?" she asked with concern.

Instead of replying her Geet asked her "What happen last night?"

The lady seem to understand the depth of her question and with smile assured her "Nothing much! Sir found you on beach and brought you home and ask me to clean you and change your dress, he slept on sofa in case you need something!"

"That's all!" Geet conformed again.

"That's all!" she assured her.

Peace took over her and she felt better but after a moment she was burdened by guilty. "He helped me and instead of saying thank you I accused him" the thought make her disgust herself, she blamed too much alcohol for not thinking straight and messing up.

But no matter whom she blames for situation, she is guilty for accusing someone something he never done. Now she has to mend the situation instead of just saying thank you she has to say sorry to for the mess she created. She smiled as idea hit her mind and without thinking she ran out of house.

Maan walked on the beach with slow steps and thought about morning and sleeping beauty. Her words hurt him a lot and monster inside her chest was moaning with pain. He was getting more angry as each moment pass because the words of total strange girl were effecting him and he don't like that.

He stood on a beach and picks the stone and throws it in water with force. Face of sleeping beauty flash in his mind followed by her trembling lips and then her body in his kurta. Strange desires to touch her and feel her, hold her in arm and taste her lips wake in him. That added more fuel to his anger and he roar as he throw another stone in water.

The stone create a great splash in water just as girl created in his life.

He looks up at the sky for answer but he got none. He don't know what bond that girl and he share but he know whatever it is, it is very strong. That is why she is affecting him so much. He throws another stone in water but that didn't reduce his anger. He keeps on walking on walk and waiting that till he returns back she was gone. Just like bad dream she would disappear and never came back another day because her few hours presence was affecting his life. It looks like she entered in his life like hurricane which just scatted his peaceful life.

Sun was disappearing in sea water when he decides to return to his beach house. He walked slowly and reaches his beach house when sky was taken over by darkness. He walks towards door hoping she had gone by now but he was so wrong.

to be continue...😊
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update.
love it
do continue plz
thx
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beauticful part...though wishing it was a little longer...
but that is okay i forgive you if you give another part tomorrow???
lol i am just kidding.  Update whenever u have the time...I will be waiting patiently😊
amzu32 thumbnail
fantastic update!!
All Best 4 ur paperz 👍🏼
thanx 4 pm 😊
Nice update
Wanna know how Geet apologises and maan's reactions etc :)
Continue soon
Nice update but too short. I wanted to read more.

I wonder how Maaneet are going to approach each other when they meet again...
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

but short...

thanks for pm...
count soon...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome... luved it.. plzz continue soon