Rajanji replied back again to my today's email

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends, can you believe he replied to my today's feed back and he just wrote

Thanks anju

Sent on my BlackBerry from Vodafone

So I am sure he is reading my feedback and today because we all are happy and that is what I wrote so he simply said Thanks..

So I replied to him immediately asking if he will keep our expectations in the upcoming episodes also...

This is unbelievable...I am so happy today.

Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Anju, congratulations dear.
Early Mother's day gift to you😉😆, I am very happy for you. Hope he really does something to listen to your other voice telling him not to stop our show.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV!! Thats TOTALLY awesome Anju Di!! Congratz!  This is soo cool. Hope he listens to you about not ending the show. 
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's super awesome, Anju! am happy for u & all the members here. Thanks for your tremendous effort to make him read & show him how much love we have for CCBM. u truly r a ⭐️

btw, wish u happy mother's day in advance. u got the gift already in this form😊
thanks once again!
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wow anju thazzz greatt n so sweet of RS . Plzz ask him jaan wheather it is ending or nt , if nt then plzz tell him 2 talk 2 SP n shift it back 2 8 pm . or atelast 8.30 pm
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulation anju you received reply again from RS. 
anjubala thumbnail
Moni, he is not replying to that question at all...I have tried in different ways but he has not said one way or the other. Now also I just told him that hope it does not end in May and atleast it completes it's first year... So he knows what we all want. He knows if he puts in an email that it is not ending or ending then the whole world will know and I guess he does not want to leak it out...

But atleast he is reading..that is more than enough and his replies are making me more hopeful day by day.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV wow Anju!!! Congrats and thanx so much for sending him feed back everyday!! Can u plz ask if its really ending cos that's really bugging me a lot?!
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rani2011

That's super awesome, Anju! am happy for u & all the members here. Thanks for your tremendous effort to make him read & show him how much love we have for CCBM. u truly r a ⭐️

btw, wish u happy mother's day in advance. u got the gift already in this form😊
thanks once again!

Thanks Anjali for the wishes. We all are the stars and we are making them to reply to us and also oblige us...Cool...I am cloud 9 today.
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

OMV wow Anju!!! Congrats and thanx so much for sending him feed back everyday!! Can u plz ask if its really ending cos that's really bugging me a lot?!

Asma, he is not answering this question. I guess he does not want to give out the information or maybe Star Plus has asked him not to...