Maryada

Random Musings: May 5, 2011 (Page 3)

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Another miss of epsiode..Stern Smile but thanks naina for update..Hug
Jaya absolutely agree with u r most of views!!And glad to see some other's joining RM..welcome guys!!Big smile
Aditya-gaurav's track and Devyani-vidya's scene are highlights from what i read!!
I am glad that gaurav - vidya's story is moving a bit too fast then expected..but there are still many loose ends which need to be fixed.
Hope too see TRP's increase a bit,!!

The precap looks interesting..waiting for it n being friday there will be a twist for sure!!

Good wishes !!Hug
Sri:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyBheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Another fantastic epi with some more bonding. Devyanis love and concern for her younger sister is so evident and Devyanis will to protect her from her own husband. Why was SSP lingering outside his sister in laws bedroom so late at night.Confused Whats the need? I'm glad Devyani asked him whats he doing there. But shes still scared of him.
Finally we saw Aditya, looking breathtaking in white and wet  Day Dreaming Blushing Ehmm, now on a serious note, loved the way how Aditya took care of Vidya and brought her home then went to look for his brother.
 Aditya thinking Gaya had a lovers tiff was making his brother understand that this is normal in a relationship and will blow over, he doesn't know the whole truth. Till now Aditya thought they were a happily married couple. Gaurav should open up to Aditya and tell him the truth, he'll have someone to talk to and lessen the burden of guilt. I've always liked Gaurav and Adityas relationship. Not feeling jealous of the other, like in most serials. Their humorous side and being able to talk to the other on a personal matter. But something Aditya said has got me thinking, "remember when we were younger you (Gaurav) said i'm not your brother, we fought then made up the next day". Could there be another family secret here or i'm looking too much into it Confused
Glad that Vidya wants to sort her own life out. But it would be really great to find out who the mystery person is in Gauravs life.
Lets see what todays epi brings for us all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasureBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Sonia...very well said. A good "bromance" is needed now. LOL For a while it used to be Jaggi & Aditya but now poor Jaggi is hardly seen. Gaurav and Aditya have had some nice sequences and are meant to be close but Aditya has no clue about Gaurav's past...this has only made me more curious. D'oh

Sri...you did not watch the last two episodes? How come? Watch it...you will like it!

Fiz...I forgot to mention the whole Aditya in a wet kurta scene...Embarrassed...he did look ermmm kinda hot! LOL Thank you for mentioning that line Aditya said about Gaurav saying they were not brothers...that caught my eye also. Gaurav had an "expression" when Aditya said it too. I did not want to read too much in to it but that could very well be a family secret. It would explain the whole Gaurav - Brahma dynamic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureFIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Jaya how could you miss Adityas wet look LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
It is always a pleasure to read your detailed musings on the episode. Since I watch the episodes when they are aired here in the USA I am a week behind by choice.

Sasurpig is getting creepier by the day every since he has made Uttara the current object of his lust. The looks he gives her and then immediately changes his expression when someone else enters the scene are great. Devyani can do the the same with her expressions and therefore it is great to see these awesome actors portray their characters.

Waiting to watch the Gaurav-Vidya scenes next week. As of now in the episode I watched last night Vidya is still taking lessons from Sweety-Chinu with her sidekick Imli looking on and cheering. And Devyani is shocked she made a mistake by burning the halwa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index