Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 5, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Happy Cinco di Mayo peepsParty

Episode begins with Devyani closing the window in Uttara's room and then gently caressing the latter's forehead as she acknowledges that it is her responsibility to protect Uttara as an elder sister. Thumbs Up I found this sequence very symbolic and beautifully done...esp. the bit where Devyani closes the window with the sound of storms in the background...like she was trying to keep the turbulence out of Uttara's life. Then there was the shadow of SasurPig at the door...the shadow of darkness and Devyani faced it...classic! Her words to Brahma echoed those that she said to a sleeping Uttara...pointed and subtle all at the same time. I loved Devyani's expressions as she was watching Uttara...full of love and in sharp contrast to the steely gaze towards Brahma! Star This is the kind of writing that I enjoy watching. Simple dialogs but so much embedded in the sub-context and the acting.

Meanwhile, a distraught Vidya is still collapsed in the middle of the street when a car with four guys stops near her followed by Aditya in his jeep. Unable to find Gaurav, Aditya insists that Vidya go home with him. This was one of very few "Vidya - Aditya" scenes in the show. D'oh I wish we got to see the relationship between these two grow. Ermm Impulsive as he is, Aditya has the advantage of knowing Gaurav and also being somebody the latter listens to. So a friendship between Vidya and Aditya would stand the former in good stead in the future while also being an interesting dynamic in the story.

At home, Chinu sees Aditya bringing a clearly affected Vidya in and offers to take care of her while Aditya leaves. Vindhya was spectacular to watch in this scene...Vidya's shock so evident in her mannerisms. As Chinu questions her about Gaurav's reaction to the surprise, Vidya flashes back to Gaurav's words about loving somebody else..."Saans hamari usi ki saans mein atki hui hai". Cry I am not a Hindi pundit but does the "usi ki Saans" waala line not imply a female? Ermm I also remember another conversation way back in November or December that used a female tense in the words used to reference Gaurav's lover. I wish the writers would make the gender of the person abundantly clear instead of this repeated confusion. Anyway...loved this sequence...seeing Vidya this way made me sad! Was good to see Chinu get some well-deserved screenplay time!

Back outside, Aditya locates Gaurav and counsels him while Chinu is kind of doing the same thing with Vidya at the Jhaakar house. The pain that both Vidya and Gaurav are feeling was shown well. But...in the blooper category, why was Aditya's kurta dry while talking to Gaurav? Stern Smile D'oh

As Aditya convinces Gaurav to return home, Devyani interrupts Chinu & Vidya. In response to Vidya's questioning of who in the house put pressure on Gaurav, Devyani sadly reveals her own attempts at trying to fix matters. Ahhh...what a sad conversation. From Devyani's accepting of her mistakes to asking Vidya for forgiveness to Vidya's breakdown in tears...simply beautiful to watch! 
Clap We still do not have any answers in terms of why but the screenplay and dialogs were very well written! Star Seeing Vidya trying to console Devyani with "aap na...aise mat ro o ji" was so poignant...Cry.

Gaurav finally returns home to find Devyani and Vidya consoling each other. He wordlessly leaves to the bathroom while Vidya rejects Devyani's offer to talk to him! Clap Woo hoo...go Vidya!

For her part, Devyani leaves but finds Aditya worriedly pacing the living room. He reassures her that things will be ok but confesses he has never seen the two (Gaurav & Vidya) this way before! Good...finally other people are starting to notice that something's wrong between Gaurav and Vidya! Thumbs Up

Overall...Loved the episode. Perfect follow up to yesterday's rocking one! I will go with a 4.5 again! Vindhya was simply outstanding in the acting department...it was her episode all the way! The precap for tomorrow looks interesting too. I hope Vidya has left or done something that will rock Gaurav out of his "living in status quo" mode! That said, the background music can be edited in a much better way. There are some very good scores being used but they are not edited effectively in that it lacks a smooth flow from one piece to the other and from one scene to another. Wish this is fixed! Stern Smile

Edited by darlunia - 05 May 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelcool_cute_girlbccllastminArsha85my_viewdivyakshettyneel_jay..Smita..have-a-dreamRadiantTreasureveil_of_rosessoap-criticA HUGE FANEvashanna44skepticalraaspachKai.FIZK6AnjanaYYZ

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Phew...completely edited finally! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I am still voting for the other team winning this warROFL  Sasurji wud get backbreaking jawab...one son who is ehwei and another who is blind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureveil_of_rosesBheegiBasanti

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Hey jayaHug,

Thanks for the update, i loved todays episode, i liked deviyani's concern and love for uttara, i feel deviyani will do something to save uttara.
i liked the way adi and chinu consoled gaurav and vidya though they both dont no the real cause of tension. the bonding btwn the two brothers is very nice to see,its after a long time we got to see adi and gauravs seq together. i dont understand one thing? why cant gaurav share his problem with adi, i think this might help him in someway, its nice to know that  adi got to know that there is some problem in his brothers married life.
i loved the way vidya consoled deviyani though she is in a bad shape,sometime i get irritated with deviyani's standard dialogue"mai sabh kuch teek karungi"Angry, i'm happy  that vidya assured deviyani that she will handle the situation, i feel she will handle the situation better than deviyani, i loved vidya's confidence and determinationThumbs Up. i loved the seq.

I loved vidya's acting today, she has done a fantastic jobClap.

Precap seems very interesting, i hope vidya gains enough strength to fight the situation.

Edited by divyakeerhi - 05 May 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureveil_of_roseshave-a-dream..Smita..BheegiBasantiFIZK6

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Anjana...Hug...I know what you mean...Ermm ROFL. Have I told you I LUB Sasurji? Embarrassed He totally rocks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Divya...Hug...well said chica! I hate Devyani's standard line of "main sab kuch theek kar dhoongi" too...so boring to hear it now...D'oh  Ermm LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasure

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Hello all..
Jaya n divz awesum posts..
Divz me 2 agree wid ya regarding devyani's "sb thik kr dungi attitude"
she s d root cause of all d problems in d house..coz persn remaining silent even after knwing d wrong happening is no less dn persn doing d crime..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyRadiantTreasureBheegiBasantiFIZK6

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hi H-W-B

Read yr write-up on the episode.  Now I shall watch it on YT and let you know my comments.  I shall try and come here more often ...

I shall read yr musings and then decide whether to see it on YT.  I dont want to see the epi on a daily basis because many a times its full of trash.  That puts me off ! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index