BV May 5th 2011 - Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

If Jagauri are accepted at the haveli, I will stop watching. I am not up for watching saas-bahu, vamp serials!!
yeah i watched BV as it wasn't the same saas bahu kitchen politics but if  BV too goes down that path  then what's the point  in watching ..🤔

I really thought this serial is different... Why can't they just show a simple career oriented girl successful and nice person, why ruin this character... 😡 If Jagya and Gowri are coming to the haveli, does that mean Gowri actually forgave Jagya for all his lies. What happened to Jagya not coming back to village and wanting to stay in Mumbai?? Without family funding he cannot live I guess. He can't find job of his own and now wants to go back to village ha?
Originally posted by redapple1

I really thought this serial is different... Why can't they just show a simple career oriented girl successful and nice person, why ruin this character... 😡 If Jagya and Gowri are coming to the haveli, does that mean Gowri actually forgave Jagya for all his lies. What happened to Jagya not coming back to village and wanting to stay in Mumbai?? Without family funding he cannot live I guess. He can't find job of his own and now wants to go back to village ha?

@bold: She is supposedly coming back to take revenge from the family. And yes from the looks of it Dr. Lier cannot support himself after the funding was withdrawn. Shamelessly "Paise ke saath uski akkad bhi gayi"
Originally posted by andv

@bold: She is supposedly coming back to take revenge from the family. And yes from the looks of it Dr. Lier cannot support himself after the funding was withdrawn. Shamelessly "Paise ke saath uski akkad bhi gayi"

Alright then, after doing postdoc the first thing that comes to any fresh graduates mind is to find a decent job. But no, the first thing in this show is to take revenge. That doesn't make any sense. Even if you are hurt, the education is supposed to make you more civil towards others. I was dreaming Gowri will understand Anandi's plight and will help Anandi to study further. When will bade papa come and remind Gowri what her goal is, he will get a heart attack if he finds out the her motive...
I always loved Bhairav. Glad he did that
ok guys I have a question, so like Gauri and Jag will return after they finish MS or
before it?

What do you guyz think/?

====
And yes Ekta is million times better , at least she is honest in her approach 
thats a nice update.. thanks