Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV May 5th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Joined: 09 March 2011
Posts: 2162

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I didn't like the message at the end of the episode though, that a mother can never give up her son. Lets hope Sumitra does not support her nalayak son and new bahu
I think it will be DS who  will start supporting that nalayak Censoreddumbass and new bahu when she realizes that its the same  beendni she had selected   and she will start the same ghisa pitaa dialog 'phere ke baad woh bhii  jagdish kii beendnii hai" Angry..She will emotionally blackmail everybody else and overrule  their opposition ..jagya will be very happy for her support but after that gauri will turn negative and make their lives hell...Evil Smile


I guess that message was to pave the way for Sumitra to go to Bombay. But they may have another message contradicting this one after he sends her back empty handed.

And Jyothi I too feel it will be Ds to support JG. and ultimately once G turns negative other than J and herself everybody else's life will be living hell. forget our hopes of A's education that's already taken the back seat. dunno what to look forward to watching in this serial? i might as well watch saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. atleast i know what to expect. they dont fool people by telling them that they are intending to give a social message when they are showing family feuds.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyointruderfastSuchi-

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 15662

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I didn't like the message at the end of the episode though, that a mother can never give up her son. Lets hope Sumitra does not support her nalayak son and new bahu
I think it will be DS who  will start supporting that nalayak Censoreddumbass and new bahu when she realizes that its the same  beendni she had selected   and she will start the same ghisa pitaa dialog 'phere ke baad woh bhii  jagdish kii beendnii hai" Angry..She will emotionally blackmail everybody else and overrule  their opposition ..jagya will be very happy for her support but after that gauri will turn negative and make their lives hell...Evil Smile


I guess that message was to pave the way for Sumitra to go to Bombay. But they may have another message contradicting this one after he sends her back empty handed.

And Jyothi I too feel it will be Ds to support JG. and ultimately once G turns negative other than J and herself everybody else's life will be living hell. forget our hopes of A's education that's already taken the back seat. dunno what to look forward to watching in this serial? i might as well watch saas bhi kabhi bahu thi. atleast i know what to expect. they dont fool people by telling them that they are intending to give a social message when they are showing family feuds.

yaa now i feel ekta;s shows r better, she openly says ki koi message nahin de rahi, its only 4 entertainment, yahaan pe dhokha dete hainAngry
if gauri turns negative, then this serial will go down in drains

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathandvpjyoSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 6997

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

If Jagauri are accepted at the haveli, I will stop watching. I am not up for watching saas-bahu, vamp serials!!
yeah i watched BV as it wasn't the same saas bahu kitchen politics but if  BV too goes down that path  then what's the point  in watching ..Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathandvSuchi-intruderfast

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Joined: 11 July 2008
Posts: 1151

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I really thought this serial is different... Why can't they just show a simple career oriented girl successful and nice person, why ruin this character... Angry If Jagya and Gowri are coming to the haveli, does that mean Gowri actually forgave Jagya for all his lies. What happened to Jagya not coming back to village and wanting to stay in Mumbai?? Without family funding he cannot live I guess. He can't find job of his own and now wants to go back to village ha?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdivmathandvpjyoSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Joined: 09 March 2011
Posts: 2162

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redapple1

I really thought this serial is different... Why can't they just show a simple career oriented girl successful and nice person, why ruin this character... Angry If Jagya and Gowri are coming to the haveli, does that mean Gowri actually forgave Jagya for all his lies. What happened to Jagya not coming back to village and wanting to stay in Mumbai?? Without family funding he cannot live I guess. He can't find job of his own and now wants to go back to village ha?


@bold: She is supposedly coming back to take revenge from the family. And yes from the looks of it Dr. Lier cannot support himself after the funding was withdrawn. Shamelessly "Paise ke saath uski akkad bhi gayi"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoSuchi-

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Joined: 11 July 2008
Posts: 1151

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv



@bold: She is supposedly coming back to take revenge from the family. And yes from the looks of it Dr. Lier cannot support himself after the funding was withdrawn. Shamelessly "Paise ke saath uski akkad bhi gayi"

Alright then, after doing postdoc the first thing that comes to any fresh graduates mind is to find a decent job. But no, the first thing in this show is to take revenge. That doesn't make any sense. Even if you are hurt, the education is supposed to make you more civil towards others. I was dreaming Gowri will understand Anandi's plight and will help Anandi to study further. When will bade papa come and remind Gowri what her goal is, he will get a heart attack if he finds out the her motive...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathandvhookedpjyoSuchi-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 6328

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I always loved Bhairav. Glad he did that
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 12555

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
ok guys I have a question, so like Gauri and Jag will return after they finish MS or
before it?

What do you guyz think/?


====
And yes Ekta is million times better , at least she is honest in her approach 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
BV - Aug 23rd 2010 - Written Update

2 3 4

Author: iloveidiotbox   Replies: 30   Views: 6755

iloveidiotbox 30 6755 26 August 2010 at 4:19am by divmath
BV - Aug 24th 2010 - Written Update

2 3

Author: iloveidiotbox   Replies: 17   Views: 6889

iloveidiotbox 17 6889 25 August 2010 at 11:04am by anu rulz
BV - Written Updates volunteers

Author: iloveidiotbox   Replies: 5   Views: 1666

iloveidiotbox 5 1666 24 August 2010 at 3:28am by radt
BV - Aug 20th 2010 - Written Update

2 3

Author: iloveidiotbox   Replies: 23   Views: 5526

iloveidiotbox 23 5526 22 August 2010 at 12:37pm by divmath
BV - Aug 18th 2010 - Written Update

2 3

Author: iloveidiotbox   Replies: 23   Views: 5469

iloveidiotbox 23 5469 19 August 2010 at 4:23am by mysteriousmilli

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index