Uttaran

what is this yaar

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When ichcha is in romantic mood Veer is thinking abt TRAP baby...When Veer is romantic mood Ichcha is in her crying/thinking mode...Dono ki chemistry is hot...but why dont they show it anymore?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All puja ka jaadu😃.Nani made the right prediction- Pooja for VSB and TVSB and Pappu and Tappu will become close😳and see even when Veer is wid Iccha he is only worried about TRAP baby. Today Iccha was trying to be so romantic in the car but Pappu was worried about Tappu.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One thing I did not understand was Divya happy wid Nani's running commentary abt Bzoo, that Tapasya Thakur will soon become TVSB😕😕. I felt she was quite satisfied but was embarrassed in front of Damini.
haha "TRAP" baby...🤣🤣🤣
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

One thing I did not understand was Divya happy wid Nani's running commentary abt Bzoo, that Tapasya Thakur will soon become TVSB😕😕. I felt she was quite satisfied but was embarrassed in front of Damini.

Divya should be eliminated from this serial...a lousy mother, lousy wife, useless character and frankly I don't know what she is in the serial for...she is either looking angry, jealous or confused...who would believe that a Thakurani out of pure jealousy would choose to run a kitchen because she feels that then her husband will not focus on Damini...even senile writers would find this utter garbage.

Nani has had many days off from the serial so poor dear her character was not allowed to make faces and give speeches...she got a chance today and took it😉 Perfect audience...dumb Divya and  Damini...Damini did try to respond but she knows how to keep to her place in that household.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I dont know what Iccha was feeling so romantic about...😆...if playing around with her husband's emotions & feeling happy about it  is her idea of romance...then I dont know😕, Veer being worried about Tappu was a normal reaction I wud say...how can one expect him to be romantic at that point...Iccha forgets that Veer is only human...I feel disgusted with this so called mahanta ki moorti much more than Tappu now...I'm forced to derive that  Iccha's character as suffering from an inferiority complex, pretending to be sacrificial but actually lacking self-esteem.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Well, I dont know what Iccha was feeling so romantic about...😆...if playing around with her husband's emotions & feeling happy about it  is her idea of romance...then I dont know😕, Veer being worried about Tappu was a normal reaction I wud say...how can one expect him to be romantic at that point...Iccha forgets that Veer is only human...I feel disgusted with this so called mahanta ki moorti much more than Tappu now...I'm forced to derive that  Iccha's character as suffering from an inferiority complex, pretending to be sacrificial but actually lacking self-esteem.

that is a good perspective...there was no doubt that Tapasya's misdeeds started at an early age from her inferiority complex and insecurity...but Ichcha cannot even be called an enigma...she is the one who put Veer in the position of being worried by using Tapasya as an excuse. I too, think his reaction is fairly normal...but as usual the CV's will keep harping on it...and the sympathies will be with Ichcha...nothing is not exaggerated in this serial...and this causes all the extreme discussions.

I also think you are right...hardly the time for a romantic ride back...looked forced, Veer was completely uninterested and a pretty useless episode as is becoming the norm these days.