misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why6

[QUOTE=misti73][QUOTE=why6]

You know Papa Fruit cake Purohit and Mommy Phuljhari Purohit to baby Bhasmasur are now reminding me of that calender picture now with Shiv, Parvati and baby Ganpati in Parvati's lap.  So Phuljhari is now going to be Gauri and will run after baby Bhasamsur feeding him and he will be spitting fire like those baby dragons. Will Papa fruitcake be stern with him and mommy Phuljhari be indulgent towards him.

Oh no Angie. Baby Bhasmasur cannot sit on Mama Phuljharis lap...he will sit on the floor playing with his toys and Mama Phuljhari will sit on Papa Fruitcakes lap...Wink

That is so true.  My picture would create an uproar in the forum and your scenario would also create uproar but in a different direction.  To be honest,  even I prefer Mama phuljhari in Papa fruitcake's lap.  Papa fruitcake would be enjoying it secretly but then would act coy and become his righteous self as he has problems with forward mamas.  He likes to do the chasing and Phuljhari should understand that.  Maybe when fruitcake acts too obnoxious,  Phuljhari can scare him by threatening to let baby bhasmasur sit in her lap.  

Oh no Angie, what will happen to papa now...Cry...do remember to say OMGs in multiples of 12.WinkLOL

I think OMGs (6s or 12s) are now going to come next week.   I think baby bhasma is going to eat only from hands of mama while Papa would be glowering at mama and trying to placate baby at the same time.  Sister Holika would be standing on the side spitting fire at Mama.  Only Dadaji would be enjoying the show as he has gotten the repreive for now.

so who will be putting baby bhasma to sleep...singing lori...I hope baby bhasma wants loads of huggies from Mommy ...he should demand the huggies as soon as he sees Papa around Mummy. ..Holika can do kathakali outside.

Edited by misti73 - 06 May 2011 at 5:07pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index