Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Misti ishtyle 5th may 2011 - Page 2

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dear, nice to see u back wid ur 'ishtyle" ...realy funny to read abt bhasmasura, n Ganapati kanha fight...very nice...actulay future me jab Bholenath aur lil bhasmasur me fighting hoga ...that would be also an intresin one🤣🤣...
so here m sharing my views...😊

1) Phulijharis attitude today n her  thoughts were no consistent accordin to me... u said it true dat its totaly against of teaching in "Bhagwat-geeta" but apart frm that i would say 4 me wat she said is nothing but a lie...so hardly it matters that wat she is thinkin on her mind... she recalled her pheres widkk and answered sum questions regarding her second marriage...Kanha's idol was even there in her hand... so she should not do this...our Phulijhari is also expert in becuming statue ...so she could do that ...😆...
      Every tym i noticed that Chunnu-munnu has a tendency to present lies., in there own way... when they r running this soap according to Krishna philosophy...this should be kept in mind...

2) Secondly, dunno whether Padma's tremendous hatrate would benifit Radhika ultimately or not...but i think it would not help Radhika b'coz  Padma would stop her frm gettin attached wid Rohan ...this would be an snag 4 her..coz we know that Radhs first aim is now to make Rohan normal...

3)Abt this track i have sum personal views ... I think there are sum stages of personal lyf in Indian society...for a Man ... First u have to prove urslf as a good child... then a dutyful son to ur family... than a good n carin husband...n then a concern father...and for an woman it is ...First a good daughter...then a concern n loving wife...then a good daughter in law for in laws ...then a mother n so on... i think first its needed to becum a good wife/husband...then one could do his/her duty very well to the in-laws...but here they r showin it sumthing differently...

4)..why only Radhika have to prove herself...????...Why she would always go through the tough phases alone... she is not taken 4 granted... anyone anytime would call her ...n she is ready to serve them...its too muchh... n the most dissapointing thing is that now Dev is also doin the same thing...first she have to prove herself then  he would accept her... wat nonsense is this... so they r indirectly showin that this tym there luv is not an unconditional one!!!!!!!!!!...😡

5) Badi bahu told Radhika not to do any idol-worship or any prayer within PB...so why they r doin the rituals... ??...they should have go through a Registry marriage...y rituals...??...every rituals God is the witness so its contradictory ...
   ..though i never saw Purohits to do the registry marriage...i think 4 them no prove is needed ... exceptional marriages wid exeptional ritualsss n sysytems!!!!...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: why6

You know Papa Fruit cake Purohit and Mommy Phuljhari Purohit to baby Bhasmasur are now reminding me of that calender picture now with Shiv, Parvati and baby Ganpati in Parvati's lap.  So Phuljhari is now going to be Gauri and will run after baby Bhasamsur feeding him and he will be spitting fire like those baby dragons. Will Papa fruitcake be stern with him and mommy Phuljhari be indulgent towards him.

Oh no Angie. Baby Bhasmasur cannot sit on Mama Phuljharis lap...he will sit on the floor playing with his toys and Mama Phuljhari will sit on Papa Fruitcakes lap...😉

I now get it that you want Rashmi back even though she has gone to the storeroom with Phuljhari's diary.  Well, Misti if you are going to do that,  need a nice name for Padma.  Baby Bhasmasur's older sister has to have a nice name.  Can it be Holika, but Holika did set fire to Prahlad.  So will she setting fire to Bhasmasur (baby Bhasmasur comes out of "Sadma" phase - remember that SriDevi movie) and Phuljhari's potential nuptial bed.
Holika...can be...see here Holika did try to burn baby bhasmasurs life...he got spoilt and that burnt his chances...but now he might get under the influence of Mama Phuljhari so he might now get the parental guidance and grow up to be a nice boy.😉  

Have to see how Saurav does this.  So far he has impressed in spoilt Rohan's role.
He was good as the spoilt Rohan...excepting when he was throwing a tantrum...he used to over act in that part...but that might be the director telling him to overact for the purpose of melodrama. 

Yeah, as long as they just call both of them "mahaan" for their sacrifices and the track doesn't involve torture of one or both where the other one is silent.  They should show Dev getting uncomfortable and angry with the insults in the beginning and then starting to speak up for Radhika despite his angry feelings towards her.  If he has some sort of love for her (however convoluted it is), he has to show that love.  Otherwise,  it would be the conditional love you talked about.
Yes.

But the villians need to be punished otherwise audience would get the same feelings as we did when Amma got away with everything and only Dev and Radhika were the ones to be punished all the time.  In the end,  the message was that good people suffer endlessly whereas evil people can do a lot of wrong and can be forgiven in a minute.  This does not hold in real life and I have seen evidences where people do pay for their wrongdoings eventually (even if the justice is delayed).
Yes...in real life people do get punished even karmic circles are repeated.

I know.  That wise old owl has a lot to answer for.  He didn't tell Dadaji that fruitcake need a different mentor while growing up (not Amma) and CB would be there to rescue him but she would be one confused Phuljhari who also needs good advice.  Right now both are alone and in their own world with different goals.  So Dadaji is the only one who can do that.
Yes.

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why6

Actually, it makes sense here to have Kanha outdoors.  See Fruitcake is so full of nuts rights now (nutcase Dev) that he won't go to Phuljhari's room to see her applying sindoor and she probably does it first thing in the morning anyway.  So she will take her bath, then with wet long open hair she will be going out to garden to do puja, apply sindoor to her friend's feet and sing aarti.  So whom she should encounter - not lazy Kabutarni or Mohini or tantrum pulling Padma.  It would be fruitcake in person.  That's where they will exchange glances,  he would look at her and then turn his face away.  Then she would go for her puja thing and he would look at her while she is not looking.  This way, he can see her diligent daily application of sindoor and start melting and the spiritual love starts coming back.  Of course, baby bhasmasur may interrupt this rendezvous between his parents from time to time but since he is a baby, he won't throw a tantrum at this or will he?  Hmm.. this is a thousand dollar question.

Angie I like the scene that you have described...hope they do show it like this...it is a nice way to bring out the spiritual love...As for baby bhasmasur mama phuljhari can set him straight. 
misti73 thumbnail
[QUOTE=neerjashingla] I think she will give this murti with dupatta to Dev  and tell him to keep it carefully  so that  it will be the constant reminder for Dev...Now Radhika should become mischievous kind with serious Dev ...Should bring some lighter moments in their life ... .Now they have all the material means characters with good , bad , do not know right now who will turn ugly, may be Maheshwari ,  for a good soap ...There is tough competition from other channel ...have to see how they create and  tackle the situations...Like Radhika she looks lost ,yet confident .
They do have competition Neerja, infact this 7.30pm-8.00pm is one of the most competitive time slots...so they should be very careful.....

..How come you have so much knowledge of  holy scriptures...Have you read Puran etc, same with Angie...In my family from ma side it was i  who was never interested in religious rituals or pravachan kind of things , used to get bore ...Gradually getting interested when unknowingly creatives are doing blunders with rituals and in a way people here are correcting them whether with satire on creatives
 I love reading and that has resulted in my interest in Ramayana and  Mahabharata...they also contain good philosophical thoughts that one can relate to in real life.[/QUOTE]
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bvs7691

Misti... this was hillarious and much needed today.😆👏👏 I have put my mind to sleep watching CB2...When nothing makes sense... let it be. Aage aage dekhte hain aapke chunnu munnu kya pakate hain...😕

You are welcome Bhavi...CB2 to me has now become the melodramatic movies of 1970's...😉 
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Reading is my passion but never read any thing philosophical ...now the 60,s 70,s family  movie dramas have taken the place in Hindi soaps i think with K brand entry ...Before that TV shows were progressive in contents and thought provoking , stories from literature ...Its not CB only every other soap is going this way with plottin planning negative characters , sati savitri bahu going on suffering every kind of crap , with over-flowing tears , in the name of patni dharam ...Family dramas Movie are out from the scene altogether except Barjatyas...CB1 was divine love story with little bit of other frills ...Why to turn CB2 saas bahu drama , why not a spiritual love story theme ,woven  in with all colours of characters., with less negativity , less loud ...
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

Hey dear, nice to see u back wid ur 'ishtyle" ...realy funny to read abt bhasmasura, n Ganapati kanha fight...very nice...actulay future me jab Bholenath aur lil bhasmasur me fighting hoga ...that would be also an intresin one🤣🤣...
so here m sharing my views...😊

1) Phulijharis attitude today n her  thoughts were no consistent accordin to me... u said it true dat its totaly against of teaching in "Bhagwat-geeta" but apart frm that i would say 4 me wat she said is nothing but a lie...so hardly it matters that wat she is thinkin on her mind... she recalled her pheres widkk and answered sum questions regarding her second marriage...Kanha's idol was even there in her hand... so she should not do this...our Phulijhari is also expert in becuming statue ...so she could do that ...😆...
      Every tym i noticed that Chunnu-munnu has a tendency to present lies., in there own way... when they r running this soap according to Krishna philosophy...this should be kept in mind...

Thats why I mentioned Bhagwat Gita...they have marketed this show to the audience as a spiritual one with the essence of Kanha...that means Gita will be there. Thats what the general audience will believe, specially if the female lead is one who has been educated in scriptures...so giving her that dialogue was wrong...they could have said that she is entering this house as KK's wife and she will try her best to set everything right...and left it at that...there was no need to bring in that she will get KK if she does this. She is doing wrong and so there should be retribution for her...in the sense that after everything is set right she has to leave because she did lie by ommission. But these people will make her into a mahaan character...thats what the almost all the PHs do. 

2) Secondly, dunno whether Padma's tremendous hatrate would benifit Radhika ultimately or not...but i think it would not help Radhika b'coz  Padma would stop her frm gettin attached wid Rohan ...this would be an snag 4 her..coz we know that Radhs first aim is now to make Rohan normal...
But badi bahu is there...let see what she does.Radhikas first aim should be to understand Dev.Everything will become easy after that.

3)Abt this track i have sum personal views ... I think there are sum stages of personal lyf in Indian society...for a Man ... First u have to prove urslf as a good child... then a dutyful son to ur family... than a good n carin husband...n then a concern father...and for an woman it is ...First a good daughter...then a concern n loving wife...then a good daughter in law for in laws ...then a mother n so on... i think first its needed to becum a good wife/husband...then one could do his/her duty very well to the in-laws...but here they r showin it sumthing differently...
Well she is doing her patni dharma but to KK/Dev and not to Rohan (she does not consider that as marriage)...

4)..why only Radhika have to prove herself...????...Why she would always go through the tough phases alone... she is not taken 4 granted... anyone anytime would call her ...n she is ready to serve them...its too muchh... n the most dissapointing thing is that now Dev is also doin the same thing...first she have to prove herself then  he would accept her... wat nonsense is this... so they r indirectly showin that this tym there luv is not an unconditional one!!!!!!!!!!...😡
Well thats what majority of hindi shows are about.

5) Badi bahu told Radhika not to do any idol-worship or any prayer within PB...so why they r doin the rituals... ??...they should have go through a Registry marriage...y rituals...??...every rituals God is the witness so its contradictory ...
   ..though i never saw Purohits to do the registry marriage...i think 4 them no prove is needed ... exceptional marriages wid exeptional ritualsss n sysytems!!!!...😆
For badi bahu rituals are just a show...anyway do you think that the creatives understand rituals and the importance of that in peoples life. There are many who believe that rituals have a meaning behind them and thats why they are done ...Here the creatives randomly pick out rituals..discover new rituals and do whatever they want to do.

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Thats why I mentioned Bhagwat Gita...they have marketed this show to the audience as a spiritual one with the essence of Kanha...that means Gita will be there. Thats what the general audience will believe, specially if the female lead is one who has been educated in scriptures...so giving her that dialogue was wrong...they could have said that she is entering this house as KK's wife and she will try her best to set everything right...and left it at that...there was no need to bring in that she will get KK if she does this. She is doing wrong and so there should be retribution for her...in the sense that after everything is set right she has to leave because she did lie by ommission. But these people will make her into a mahaan character...thats what the almost all the PHs do. 

Dont worry yaar... this tym Mahants frm alover world would cum to punish her...😆😆...n she would plough all maths land of RP family...they wont excuse Dev also this tym...

But badi bahu is there...let see what she does.Radhikas first aim should be to understand Dev.Everything will become easy after that.

Hope she would able to convince him with her luv n affection towards the family...

For badi bahu rituals are just a show...anyway do you think that the creatives understand rituals and the importance of that in peoples life. There are many who believe that rituals have a meaning behind them and thats why they are done ...Here the creatives randomly pick out rituals..discover new rituals and do whatever they want to do.

I think Hindu relegion is enriched enough wid the things it have,,,,,,Dunno y they r addin all stupid things in the name of rituals

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RADEV1000

Dont worry yaar... this tym Mahants frm alover world would cum to punish her...😆😆...n she would plough all maths land of RP family...they wont excuse Dev also this tym...
Oh yes I forgot about that.😆😆😆

I think Hindu relegion is enriched enough wid the things it have,,,,,,Dunno y they r addin all stupid things in the name of rituals
Because they don't care.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Previous
1 2 3
Next