Misti ishtyle 5th may 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Phuljhari-Radhika

Bholenath-Dev

Bhasmasur-Rohan

Kabutarni-badi bahu

Hats off chunnu munnu and your powers of creativity…😆…I am extremely impressed…😳…Surprised why I am saying this….well Phuljhari tells Kanha that she is in entering the house as kk's wife on the belief that after everything gets well he will accept her …😳But Phuljhari meri ma……I do understand that you are doing it for the betterment of the Purohit Household but isn't there in you an attachment to the result…😳….that if everything becomes ok then KK will accept you? Isn't that against the teachings of Gita …."Always perform your duty efficiently, and without any selfish attachment to the results; because by doing work without attachment one reaches the supreme goal of life. (3.19)"

And Chunnu munnu after her saying this there is Vakratunde in the background…🤔….so that means Kanha is saying yes to this?😳 So that means what has been said in the Gita is not true…😆😆….Or ahhh…now I get it…😉…..Vakratunde Mahakavya as far as I know is linked to Ganpati…🤔…so Ganpati is saying yes but has not cleared it with Kanha whether it is yes or no🤔…so chances are that Kanha won't say yes…🤔..but that might result in a war between Kanha and Ganpati…….kya  chunnu munnu, why are you causing a fight between Kanha and Ganpati…😵….as it is we have a bholenath frowing and growling and stomping around…….Chunnu munnu please do not stress out Kanha in this way, he will be needed na when he will have to solve the problems of this stomping Bholenath…😉😆..Oh by the way, the bhasmasur has become a baby bhasmasur….😆. I know that there is an article saying that Baby Bhasmasur will be 10 year old…….but somehow I like an imagining muscular baby bhasmasur in his diapers being carried around by our bholenathji who is stomping around…😉…..oh yes there is a soother in bhasmasurs mouth😃. So whenever he throws a tantrum Phuljhari will put the soother back in his mouth.😉 Kanha I think its better you pack your bags and leave these people to themselves…😳…By the way baby bhasmasur's mother has suddenly realized that when she was a teenager she did not rebel…….and that is why she is feeling very insecure and so she decided to be rebel and threw a hissy fit……Now I cannot understand that taking into consideration that she is a person who believes in omens and signs and horoscope…..she stood silent when after all the omens the badi bahu pressed for marriage……in the horoscope of her darling son it has been mentioned that due to inter galactic war…some planet have become very angry so her son might be harmed…so how is it Phuljharis fault? Anyway expected that and she is being true to her characterization ….she did ask an imp question that where is the proof of this marriage…….As for Phuljharis answer to kabutarni regarding her marriage….she asked Phuljhari..are you married woman……and where your 7 pheras completed……and bhasmasur was left out……so technically here Phuljhari did not lie…ahh…got it Aswathama Hatah... naro waa Kunjarovaa by Yudhishtir to Dronacharya regarding Drona's son  in Mahabharata……Ahhh chunnu munnu……did you get impressed by that section of Mahabharata in your research…😉…

I liked Dadajis eyes today……I am confused where is the soul connection if Dev accepts Radhika after she has proven her love to him. Also if she is doing this to put Dev before KK then there should be a sense of detachment…….but since there isn't the KK in Dev has to come out….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Misti,  Great one.  I knew you were going to do the commentary today.  Today's episode was too hard to resist.  Actually, I was laughing when I was watching everything.

Hats off chunnu munnu and your powers of creativity'😆'I am extremely impressed'😳'Surprised why I am saying this'.well Phuljhari tells Kanha that she is in entering the house as kk's wife on the belief that after everything gets well he will accept her '😳But Phuljhari meri ma''I do understand that you are doing it for the betterment of the Purohit Household but isn't there in you an attachment to the result'😳'.that if everything becomes ok then KK will accept you? Isn't that against the teachings of Gita '."Always perform your duty efficiently, and without any selfish attachment to the results; because by doing work without attachment one reaches the supreme goal of life. (3.19)"

Misti,  every ritual and teaching in CB is very unique to CBland.  So Gita is that one way.  This is not Kanha's Gita.  This is CB's Kanha's Gita who tells one devotee through the mentor Amma that all evils should be confronted by a smile and no need to claim anything of your own.  Give away your items (people also because if they love you should be considered your property) to spoilt little kids and they will be happy with you.  You will fulfil all your obligations and get rid of your debts.  Never mind that you use another person to do that.  It is all good in the name of sacrifice.  Another devotee is told that you have a goal and you know what you want.  So do your karma so that you get that sweet fruit even if that fruit is really bitter and yes I am calling Dev bitter fruit. 

And Chunnu munnu after her saying this there is Vakratunde in the background'🤔'.so that means Kanha is saying yes to this?😳 So that means what has been said in the Gita is not true'😆😆'.Or ahhh'now I get it'😉'..Vakratunde Mahakavya as far as I know is linked to Ganpati'🤔'so Ganpati is saying yes but has not cleared it with Kanha whether it is yes or no🤔'so chances are that Kanha won't say yes'🤔..but that might result in a war between Kanha and Ganpati''.kya  chunnu munnu, why are you causing a fight between Kanha and Ganpati'😵'.as it is we have a bholenath frowing and growling and stomping around''.Chunnu munnu please do not stress out Kanha in this way, he will be needed na when he will have to solve the problems of this stomping Bholenath'😉😆.

Hey noticed vakratunde one.  But now CB is starting a war between Ganpati and Kanha.  OMG...6 times (that is the magic number for me these days).  That is also half of 12 (magic number of CBland).   I thought we already have a bholenath who is throwing a temper tantrum.  He was glaring and frowning at various points because he has decided to take maun vrat. 
.Oh by the way, the bhasmasur has become a baby bhasmasur'.😆. I know that there is an article saying that Baby Bhasmasur will be 10 year old''.but somehow I like an imagining muscular baby bhasmasur in his diapers being carried around by our bholenathji who is stomping around'😉'..oh yes there is a soother in bhasmasurs mouth😃. So whenever he throws a tantrum Phuljhari will put the soother back in his mouth.😉 Kanha I think its better you pack your bags and leave these people to themselves'😳'
You know I like this idea.  This is the brilliance of Chunnu munnu.  Now that everyone was talking about amnesia and even planning some tracks while Bhasmasur was being Kumbkaran.  But remember I mentioned yesterday that for melodramtic effects,  Bhasmasur has to be awake.  But baby Bhasmasur - that is simply awesome.  So now Phuljhari doesn't have to worry about sleeping arrangments.  Also, Padma may ask her to stay somewhere else too.  Phuljhari is going to be his mama while the real mama is going to sulk and call Phuljhari "Manhoos" whenever she wants to throw a tantrum.

By the way baby bhasmasur's mother has suddenly realized that when she was a teenager she did not rebel''.and that is why she is feeling very insecure and so she decided to be rebel and threw a hissy fit''Now I cannot understand that taking into consideration that she is a person who believes in omens and signs and horoscope'..she stood silent when after all the omens the badi bahu pressed for marriage''in the horoscope of her darling son it has been mentioned that due to inter galactic war'some planet have become very angry so her son might be harmed'so how is it Phuljharis fault? Anyway expected that and she is being true to her characterization '.
Baby Bhasmasur's mother couldn't speak when Kabutarni was arranging her son's wedding against his will.  At that time she was placating him.  Now suddenly she has decided to blame Phuljhari.  Funny thing is that didn't Maheswari used to call her unlucky for causing her husband's death in 2 years.  Hmm. ...Is she glad that she can now pass the buck to Phuljhari.  Oh,  by the way Radhika's OOD (object of Desire - Dev that is as I refuse to call him Bholenath and Bumbum.  those are cute names and don't apply to him anymore) is silent standing there listening to all this superstitious crap.  Some spiritual relationship this is.  Well keeping aside spiritual relationship,  this is the mindset of future RP...sigh...my favorite Dev used to be the progresive one and now he is reduced to this.. chunnu munnu, is your memory so short that you can't remember that progressive and outspoken Dev made your show popular. 

she did ask an imp question that where is the proof of this marriage''.As for Phuljharis answer to kabutarni regarding her marriage'.she asked Phuljhari..are you married woman''and where your 7 pheras completed''and bhasmasur was left out''so technically here Phuljhari did not lie'ahh'got it Aswathama Hatah... naro waa Kunjarovaa by Yudhishtir to Dronacharya regarding Drona's son  in Mahabharata''Ahhh chunnu munnu''did you get impressed by that section of Mahabharata in your research'😉'
They didn't do the entire part where it was still considered a lie (lie by omission) and Yudhister was punished for it.  So will Phuljhari be punished for it.  Actually yes,  she is getting punished by all that name calling and her OOD or fruitcake (where the entire sholak "Karmanyev..." is turned upside  down) is standing there with a frown wondering if Phuljhari would expose him.  No flicker of emotion that a girl is being considered unlucky for something that is not even her fault.  No consideration that his baby bhasmasur brother's actions nearly killed her.  She didn't get burnt and so she should suffer now.  Got it chunnu munnu...  Phuljhari has to be tortured all the time.

I liked Dadajis eyes today''I am confused where is the soul connection if Dev accepts Radhika after she has proven her love to him. Also if she is doing this to put Dev before KK then there should be a sense of detachment''.but since there isn't the KK in Dev has to come out'.

Dadaji was the only sane person.  Would like Phuljhari to cure him so that they can team up.  Even if he starts moving his arms and legs but keep it secret from Maheswari, that would be good.  His genes of intelligence and moral code did not pass either to his sons or his grandsons including the fruitcake (Dev).   Wonder if they will show fruitcake's mother.  He does remember her.  She has to be better than Padma (who is actually Vaishali of Varnsankar days) and Kabutarni. 

Oh have you noticed that Kabutarni is now acting as HiranyaKashyap and Kans together.  So no  worship of Kanha at home despite it being RP home.  Padma has no problem with that, but has problem with Phuljhari.  Anyway,  will Phuljhari be installing her murti in the garden and sing "kunjbihari" aarti that would cure Dadaji.

But both Kans and Hiranyakashyap were killed by avatars of Vishnu at the end.  Will we see some hard-core punishment for Kabutarni or will she be forgiven based on this new Gita.
Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti,  Great one.  I knew you were going to do the commentary today.  Today's episode was too hard to resist.  Actually, I was laughing when I was watching everything.

Well I could not resist it today...well if chunnu munnu keep on delivering such gems how can I resist.

Misti,  every ritual and teaching in CB is very unique to CBland.  So Gita is that one way.  This is not Kanha's Gita.  This is CB's Kanha's Gita who tells one devotee through the mentor Amma that all evils should be confronted by a smile and no need to claim anything of your own.  Give away your items (people also because if they love you should be considered your property) to spoilt little kids and they will be happy with you.  You will fulfil all your obligations and get rid of your debts.  Never mind that you use another person to do that.  It is all good in the name of sacrifice.  Another devotee is told that you have a goal and you know what you want.  So do your karma so that you get that sweet fruit even if that fruit is really bitter and yes I am calling Dev bitter fruit. 
 Angie all this is due to the hotch potch research that they have supposed to have done on all these scriptures..they are makinga kichri...Isn't there something in Gita regarding to the two paths of sadhna...Gyana yoga (Path of Self knowledge) and Karma yoga (Path of doing work)...the former is Dev with his search for identity and the latter is Radhika, but Karma Yoga includes selfless work which to me she is not doing now. If they turn an obligated man to the path of Gyana Yoga then it will be something and if they turn a girl who is obsessed about the result into a selfless worker..one who does not think of the result but just does work and both stand up for truth...then it will be something...but these chuunu munnu...thats the million dollar question. 

Hey noticed vakratunde one.  But now CB is starting a war between Ganpati and Kanha.  OMG...6 times (that is the magic number for me these days).  That is also half of 12 (magic number of CBland).   I thought we already have a bholenath who is throwing a temper tantrum.  He was glaring and frowning at various points because he has decided to take maun vrat.
Yes thats the bholenath I am talking about...where did you get the number 6?

You know I like this idea.  This is the brilliance of Chunnu munnu.  Now that everyone was talking about amnesia and even planning some tracks while Bhasmasur was being Kumbkaran.  But remember I mentioned yesterday that for melodramtic effects,  Bhasmasur has to be awake.  But baby Bhasmasur - that is simply awesome.  Phuljhari is going to be his mama while the real mama is going to sulk and call Phuljhari "Manhoos" whenever she wants to throw a tantrum.
I am actually looking forward to this baby bhasmasur...😳..with mommy Phuljhari and daddy fruit cake...I like this fruit cake name.😃...If Saurav can pull this off, it will be a good acting oppurtunity for him...Oh the real mama will be the rebellious teenage sister. I am adament getting  sister for bhasmasur..since the chunnu munu did not give us one...so his real mamma will become one to me.

Baby Bhasmasur's mother couldn't speak when Kabutarni was arranging her son's wedding against his will.  At that time she was placating him.  Now suddenly she has decided to blame Phuljhari.  Funny thing is that didn't Maheswari used to call her unlucky for causing her husband's death in 2 years.  Hmm. ...Is she glad that she can now pass the buck to Phuljhari.  Oh,  by the way Radhika's OOD (object of Desire - Dev that is as I refuse to call him Bholenath and Bumbum.  those are cute names and don't apply to him anymore) is silent standing there listening to all this superstitious crap.  Some spiritual relationship this is.  Well keeping aside spiritual relationship,  this is the mindset of future RP...sigh...my favorite Dev used to be the progresive one and now he is reduced to this.. chunnu munnu, is your memory so short that you can't remember that progressive and outspoken Dev made your show popular.
Ah fruit cake has to travel a bit before he becomes a RP..even Phuljhari has to learn some harsh truths...if only chuunu munnu apply themselves...they do have a good track here...

They didn't do the entire part where it was still considered a lie (lie by omission) and Yudhister was punished for it.  So will Phuljhari be punished for it.  Actually yes,  she is getting punished by all that name calling and her OOD or fruitcake (where the entire sholak "Karmanyev..." is turned upside  down) is standing there with a frown wondering if Phuljhari would expose him.  No flicker of emotion that a girl is being considered unlucky for something that is not even her fault.  No consideration that his baby bhasmasur brother's actions nearly killed her.  She didn't get burnt and so she should suffer now.  Got it chunnu munnu...  Phuljhari has to be tortured all the time.
Ahh Angie thanks for pointing out that her being tortured is Phuljharis punishment for having an attachment to the result and also the Yudhistir part...

Dadaji was the only sane person.  Would like Phuljhari to cure him so that they can team up.  Even if he starts moving his arms and legs but keep it secret from Maheswari, that would be good.  His genes of intelligence and moral code did not pass either to his sons or his grandsons including the fruitcake (Dev).   Wonder if they will show fruitcake's mother.  He does remember her.  She has to be better than Padma (who is actually Vaishali of Varnsankar days) and Kabutarni.
Poor dadaji...both Phuljhari and fruit cake need his guidance...

Oh have you noticed that Kabutarni is now acting as HiranyaKashyap and Kans together.  So no  worship of Kanha at home despite it being RP home.  Padma has no problem with that, but has problem with Phuljhari.  Anyway,  will Phuljhari be installing her murti in the garden and sing "kunjbihari" aarti that would cure Dadaji.
Looks like it....😉

But both Kans and Hiranyakashyap were killed by avatars of Vishnu at the end.  Will we see some hard-core punishment for Kabutarni or will she be forgiven based on this new Gita.
Nah..they are following their new age Gita 😉😃
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Misti and Angie giving s much gyaan of Mythology to me kind of  agyaani person  You both have so much knowledge about  holy scriptures...Misti your comments were very funny again with your touch ...Angie there is difference from CB1 Dev to CB2 ...Here he does not have any say , do you think he will dare to protest all the nonsense coming to Radhika as he does not have any right ...He himself was standing there  confused  , when Radhika was telling her truth ...For the time being Maheshwari is going to be her support system against these two ..Would  not like to see  Radhika  a cry baby , should take her stand ...This just came in to my mind when i read that article about Rohana movie came in to my mind   with Mala sinha, Gurudutt, where Gurudutt was kid like,  with brother as villain , wanted property ...Mala sinha was strong one ...Perhaps movie was Bahurani...Right now Dev is Bumbum in Misti,s  lang, ...Perhaps injustice to Radhika will  open his third eye ...Padma has woken up from a long sleep, because of his son,s near death situation, as she has to play negative character ..Problem in  our society is , whatever happens its the girl who is at fault ...Radhika knows how to tackle these kind of people as she has already  tackled her mother , listening to her but going her own way ...Funny thing is nobody in RP house do the pooja being the Purohit family , not even Padma ...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
[QUOTE=misti73]
 Nah..they are following their new age Gita 😉😃
I know...sigh...I know...
[/QUOTE ] Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Thanks Misti and Angie giving s much gyaan of Mythology to me kind of  agyaani person  You both have so much knowledge about  holy scriptures..
You are welcome Neerja..yes today I have my gyani hat on.😉

.Misti your comments were very funny again with your touch .
Thanks.
..Angie there is difference from CB1 Dev to CB2 ...Here he does not have any say , do you think he will dare to protest all the nonsense coming to Radhika as he does not have any right ...He himself was standing there  confused  , when Radhika was telling her truth ..
Neerja at this stage Dev will not even think of protesting...because his latent insecurities and obligation will stop him. He has to first realise and accept that what is happening si wrong before he can even think about protesting...so for the time being we are stuck with the stomping, frowning and growling Dev...but I prefer a characters weekness used to generate tracks than letting an artificial build up of any negative lead...so long they do not do that I am ok but don't trust the chunnu munnu. I am hoping that padmas tantrums and Mohinis latent jealousy will divert BB's attention.
.For the time being Maheshwari is going to be her support system against these two ..Would  not like to see  Radhika  a cry baby , should take her stand ...
Radhika has grown up with Shanti as a mother so she can handle BB...initially she might have difficulty but it shouldn't take her much time in figuring badi bahu out...
This just came in to my mind when i read that article about Rohana movie came in to my mind   with Mala sinha, Gurudutt, where Gurudutt was kid like,  with brother as villain , wanted property ...Mala sinha was strong one ...Perhaps movie was Bahurani...Right now Dev is Bumbum in Misti,s  lang, ...Perhaps injustice to Radhika will  open his third eye ..Lets see what happens here..Padma has woken up from a long sleep, because of his son,s near death situation, as she has to play negative character ..Problem in  our society is , whatever happens its the girl who is at fault ...Radhika knows how to tackle these kind of people as she has already  tackled her mother , listening to her but going her own way ...
Yes
Funny thing is nobody in RP house do the pooja being the Purohit family , not even Padma ...
Yes...well interesting thing now might be how Radhika deals with the kanha murthi...thats her best friend and also she applies sindoor to it regularly...wonder will she say that it is not an idol to be worshipped but just her friend...anyway lets see.

Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Neerja at this stage Dev will not even think of protesting...because his latent insecurities and obligation will stop him. He has to first realise and accept that what is happening si wrong before he can even think about protesting...so for the time being we are stuck with the stomping, frowning and growling Dev...but I prefer a characters weekness used to generate tracks than letting an artificial build up of any negative lead...so long they do not do that I am ok but don't trust the chunnu munnu. I am hoping that padmas tantrums and Mohinis latent jealousy will divert BB's attention.
I am hoping that they show change in Dev gradually where he starts realizing that there is some wrong in this treatment, then start getting angry  and so on..Am looking for gradual change where the protective and progressive nature (because it has to be against the wrongdoing no matter who the receipient is) starts overrriding the insecurities. 

Yes...well interesting thing now might be how Radhika deals with the kanha murthi...thats her best friend and also she applies sindoor to it regularly...wonder will she say that it is not an idol to be worshipped but just her friend...anyway lets see.
Actually, it makes sense here to have Kanha outdoors.  See Fruitcake is so full of nuts rights now (nutcase Dev) that he won't go to Phuljhari's room to see her applying sindoor and she probably does it first thing in the morning anyway.  So she will take her bath, then with wet long open hair she will be going out to garden to do puja, apply sindoor to her friend's feet and sing aarti.  So whom she should encounter - not lazy Kabutarni or Mohini or tantrum pulling Padma.  It would be fruitcake in person.  That's where they will exchange glances,  he would look at her and then turn his face away.  Then she would go for her puja thing and he would look at her while she is not looking.  This way, he can see her diligent daily application of sindoor and start melting and the spiritual love starts coming back.  Of course, baby bhasmasur may interrupt this rendezvous between his parents from time to time but since he is a baby, he won't throw a tantrum at this or will he?  Hmm.. this is a thousand dollar question.

Neerjaa thumbnail
 I think she will give this murti with dupatta to Dev  and tell him to keep it carefully  so that  it will be the constant reminder for Dev...Now Radhika should become mischievous kind with serious Dev ...Should bring some lighter moments in their life ... .Now they have all the material means characters with good , bad , do not know right now who will turn ugly, may be Maheshwari ,  for a good soap ...There is tough competition from other channel ...have to see how they create and  tackle the situations...Like Radhika she looks lost ,yet confident ...How come you have so much knowledge of  holy scriptures...Have you read Puran etc, same with Angie...In my family from ma side it was i  who was never interested in religious rituals or pravachan kind of things , used to get bore ...Gradually getting interested when unknowingly creatives are doing blunders with rituals and in a way people here are correcting them whether with satire on creatives ...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Angie you depicted the scene beautifully ...Now should bring the track  of their spiritual love , without speaking with each other in the starting ...Now Radhika should also give him space , distance herself as she is living in the same house and.Now where is the hurry , gradually let Dev come out of his insecurities with her unconditional love ...Let him realize he has someone of his own ...

Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago

bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And Chunnu munnu after her saying this there is Vakratunde in the background…🤔….so that means Kanha is saying yes to this?😳 So that means what has been said in the Gita is not true…😆😆….Or ahhh…now I get it…😉…..Vakratunde Mahakavya as far as I know is linked to Ganpati…🤔…so Ganpati is saying yes but has not cleared it with Kanha whether it is yes or no🤔…so chances are that Kanha won't say yes…🤔..but that might result in a war between Kanha and Ganpati…….kya  chunnu munnu, why are you causing a fight between Kanha and Ganpati…😵….as it is we have a bholenath frowing and growling and stomping around…….Chunnu munnu please do not stress out Kanha in this way, he will be needed na when he will have to solve the problems of this stomping Bholenath…😉😆..Oh by the way, the bhasmasur has become a baby bhasmasur….😆. I know that there is an article saying that Baby Bhasmasur will be 10 year old…….but somehow I like an imagining muscular baby bhasmasur in his diapers being carried around by our bholenathji who is stomping around…😉…..oh yes there is a soother in bhasmasurs mouth😃. So whenever he throws a tantrum Phuljhari will put the soother back in his mouth.😉

Misti... this was hillarious and much needed today.😆👏👏 I have put my mind to sleep watching CB2...D'ohWhen nothing makes sense... let it be. Aage aage dekhte hain aapke chunnu munnu kya pakate hain...😕
1 2 3
Next