Sasural Genda Phool

Just think about it...

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy guys...as we all know the amnesia track will start soon...infact like now..

ok me theory / chain of event

• at breakfast this morning in the epi...he said like il die of hunger or sumin like what if i die
  • he is on the way home...has an accident because he feels ill and week (no breakie)
  • suhana is calling him...hes on the floor unconscious)
  • and amnesia track will start
im not blaming suhana but like did she jix him?

and that ' i 'letter is for ishika...100% becuase neither men will do that...ishika is at the age of falling in love...

plz comment and share you views :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes you are right Suhana is responsible for the accident "nazar lagadee us nay poor Ishaan ko" tell me who put the TUMOR in Suhana,s brain??? Just so sweet of you to think like that about a serial which is created by writers who can JINKS any character with anything, may it be Tumor, accident, amnesia , plastic surgery, fake death etc etc.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Yes you are right Suhana is responsible for the accident "nazar lagadee us nay poor Ishaan ko" tell me who put the TUMOR in Suhana,s brain??? Just so sweet of you to think like that about a serial which is created by writers who can JINKS any character with anything, may it be Tumor, accident, amnesia , plastic surgery, fake death etc etc.

🤣  🤣
🤣
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

Arrey USAF I'm not blaming her...it could happen
Coincidence..