We knew it werent going to last!!!

asiangal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All

Well i guess we are all eagerly wating for the maha Episode, but its obvious what is going to happen, Pia is going to find out the truth and will break up with Abhay, because silly Abhay wont tell her the truth,

But lets be honest, we knew the CVs werent going to be nice to us and keep pia and Abhay together, so they will have there ups and downs, but really they love each other dearly,

So dont worry guys we all know in the end they'll be together, we just have to put up with their separation for a while

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u ...

kab tak gussa rahegi Piya ðŸ˜†...

she has 2 come back 2 Abhay & d day she'll know abt Sod she will cry badly on her foolishness
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree with u but i m still sad😭😭
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m sure abhay will give a valid reason to piya...and i hope piya understands abhay and forgive him come on its abhay afterall she will have to forgive him becoze its soo many times abhay saved piya...she shouldnt doubt him

i cant bear abhiya sepration
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree zaina...i hope in today epi they will show sid n pia confrontation n she will knows that sid is vampire...this track will surely work...

current track is also gu but we know the results...😆
ilove99 thumbnail
agree with you but some masala mirch is needed na
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm Curious to see the episode .. Maybe Piya pardon Abhay Or maybe she won't .. Lets see what CV's have stored fo' Us ... But I Want AbhiYa together .. 
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..yeah..very true..:)bt..guys we can think positive too..i mean may be pia understands..abhay..and made promise that they wont seperate..haha..just my thought...this is not gonna happen 4 sure..yeah they will break up..4 a while..(abhay ku holiday mile gi..apni bodyguard..ki duty se)haha..no worries they love each other..will be 2gether soon:)