Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Naina chal ek kam karte hai. Matlab mere bade se sar main ek chota sa idea aya hai.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
@ anupa28 0 yar hum bhi wait kar rahe hain

@ madhu - han ji bolo aap ko kya idea aaya hai? yaar i have to go in a bit , i have to study mum is going nuts :(
moonkmh thumbnail
Dekh hum log kab tak aise beg karte rahenge updates ke liye.ek kam karte hai dono milke ek ff likhne ki practice karte hai.matlab charactr n place discussn.n agar koi help kare2 aur v acha hai.
moonkmh thumbnail
So sad naina. Tu v ja rahi hai.to mai rahke kya dharti palat dungi. Main v jaa rahi hu. Kal 9am cls hai. Bt beech main chakkar lagana padega update ke liye.
yar let my exams get over i promise i will write a very very nice FF and will update everyday aswell

i also have to uni early tommorow so im off
magar bheech bheech main update ke liye chakkar lagaati rahoon gi.
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey guyzz I will start a ff by tommorow I have three ideas so could u please suggest one out of it

I'm giving the intro and theme of the three:

1. there are so many memories some being stinging other being pleasant. with time we learn to live with pleasant one and foget the stinging ones but sometimes we do forget the most treasured memories. it is a story about two people who meet in the most weird circumstances but still feel a connection between them.

in this story i will make aarohi docter

2. when someone leaves everything behind for their dream then its hard to find someone who would help you. but aarohi was lucky she did found someone. although he was not what someone would expect but he was okay. he would sometime encourage her sometime scold her sometime would just give angry looks well he was her coach.

in this story aarohi is a figure skater and arjun is ice hockey player. this story is partially based on leaping hearts by jessica bird.

3.being a cop is easy enough but recieving all those medals and giving speech is hard that is the opinion of aarohi. for her solving a case was very easy but what will happen if one of the main suspect is someone she knew what if ghost of her past haunts her again. would she be able to solve it or would she back off???????

in this story arohi is a cop and u must have understood what arjun is

so please tell me which one should i start

SUR

moonkmh thumbnail
Arre yaar sur,all 3 are gud. Bt 1 n 3rd one i lyk d mst. Luv 2 see arohi as doc. Bt what is gonna b wid arjun? Persnaly i dnt knw why bt i luv arjun as business tycon.
sur meri behen meri dost meri jaan
jo marzi FF likh lo but plz yar meri 2 hi condition hain

1) make it full on romantic
2)  update every day
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hi moonkmh and mrs.karan.kundra first tell me wht's ur real name actually pet name.

@moonkmh hmm can't explain right now wht arjun is in 1st story its a raaz but I'm sure everyone will kill me virtually when they read the first shot cuz the starting is really very confusing and weird but its a really nice story

@mrs.karan.kundra well with the first and third story lots of romantic scene is not possible. though second wud be great since there is practice on ice then there will be slipping catching and eyelocks. and for the everyday update that is not possible but can update in every 1 or 2 days.

so tell me wich one i should write

hi sur
my name is naina or u can call me mrs KK hahahhahaha

yar chalo kuch bhi karo bas achi si FF bana do
romantic ho plz