Spamming Queens ki toli - chat thread - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
omg...sach mein  we r spamming queens...within a day...11 pages???*dat too without me*
@naina-ise khte h addiction..lol
n yes rab ne.. is awesome yar

@vrshn-isiliye to mahi ne ye SQ nam diya..cum join
hi varshini how are you? yes without , now u r here , our toli is complete

@anshita - we are addicted to Arjuhi yar...i see and think about arjuhi all the time
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

hi varshini how are you? yes without , now u r here , our toli is complete

@anshita - we are addicted to Arjuhi yar...i see and think about arjuhi all the time

well now that i have completed our toli ...wats up ppl??
@naina: i'm fine...how r u??
wat do you think of all these rumours??
nice thread...its fum reading the comments
@varshini - yar i have no clue tbh , i have not seen KMH since 3 weeks now , i left it where arjuhi have that raat akeli have song sequence on rooftop , i got a  job so i was on traning , now im having exams etc ... i hope these rumours are baseless because they cant end KMH , that is the only show i watch yar :(

@neeraja swati - welcome to our thread :)
Hi Naina! Nice thread! I'm Aanchal and thought I'd join you guys!

Waise tu I'm also waiting for my favourite ff's to be updated. You know the ff called 'beyond butterflies and rainbows Arjuhi married' (something like that) I'm still waiting for the updater to update that one because the last update ended on a massive cliffhanger! Has anyone else been raeding that too?

I also like the Rab ne banadi jodi one I think thats a really nice ff! and also Parm di writes really nice too!

Lagta hai ab humein in ff's ke sahare hi jeena ho gha now that they are talking about kmh ending soon! 😭

I request to all the ff writers to please continue your ff's even if kmh ends soon!
hi aanchal , how are you?
i also read that  'beyond butterflies and rainbows Arjuhi married'
i really like it , it is sooo realistic and logical.

i just finished reading the update of rab ne bana di jodi one , this arjun is too naughty yaar hahahahaha

plz yar aise mat kaho ke KMH will end , hope it doesnt.
welcome to our gang...

i am naina , mrs KK , i am 18 studying , i live in london , i love KK and KK...i am a huge KMH fan :)
Originally posted by ..anshita..

ya..tumne nhi dkha tha?
Sbs me chugalkhor aunty wale segment me dikhaya tha 5min.ka..oh god karan ne kya data tha kitoo ko she ws lyk shocked..

plzz mujhe links dona
Originally posted by ishakumar

mere toh june mein hain!!! :P kya yeh imagine ke log pagal hain!!!! inka toh maine khoon hi kar dena hai aur ratan ka bhi!!!! 

sachi yaar bas koi mujhe gun dede